Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:27:34 AM

Bitcoin can also be considered as long time investment, if you're holding your coins. You could also trade some altcoins, this can give you some good profit or even some loss, it's important to be always aware of the trading volume before invest in some altcoin.

You are right the newbies often in the search of low priced altcoin get those coins which are dead and are unable to resell them back so lose is the result of that trade, try to study well before investing in any coin.
that's the big problem if newbies just listen to a traditional pattern that they buy low and sell high without knowing the coin background they will end up to lose their money, it is much better to know deeper from the alt project before investing to avoid big mistakes.

That's why altcoin trading is more risky than doing bitcoin exchange trading.

But on the other hand, newbie that is really serious to do this kind of method will eventually build experience as long as they continue to do trades. Mistakes are part of trading life and people will become better with those trading mistakes.
It is risky but it is also rewarding if you were able to do the right way of trading in altcoins, you can see some altcoins who just dump and pump anytime but if you were able to spot when it will start to pump your can start riding with it until your reach a great amount then sell.

Actually you can earn more money for that kind of movements if you know how to ride tha manipulating tactics of the dumpers and pumpers and you might gonna lose more money to if you are new and doesnt have knowledge on how to trade wisely since trading nowadays are based on highest taker the more money they have the more they can manipulate the coins, so thats why we can see more flactuation for such numerous coins nowadays, so better to have fund and focus on trading as investment and earn more for this flactuating market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

Bitcoin can also be considered as long time investment, if you're holding your coins. You could also trade some altcoins, this can give you some good profit or even some loss, it's important to be always aware of the trading volume before invest in some altcoin.

You are right the newbies often in the search of low priced altcoin get those coins which are dead and are unable to resell them back so lose is the result of that trade, try to study well before investing in any coin.
that's the big problem if newbies just listen to a traditional pattern that they buy low and sell high without knowing the coin background they will end up to lose their money, it is much better to know deeper from the alt project before investing to avoid big mistakes.

That's why altcoin trading is more risky than doing bitcoin exchange trading.

But on the other hand, newbie that is really serious to do this kind of method will eventually build experience as long as they continue to do trades. Mistakes are part of trading life and people will become better with those trading mistakes.
It is risky but it is also rewarding if you were able to do the right way of trading in altcoins, you can see some altcoins who just dump and pump anytime but if you were able to spot when it will start to pump your can start riding with it until your reach a great amount then sell.

The problem isn't that you're not earning profit. The problem is that many traders don't know the background of the Altcoin they're trading with, this is what he said and he's right. You need to have knowledge before starting any trade, or you've got a big chance to fail.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:30:55 PM

The problem isn't that you're not earning profit. The problem is that many traders don't know the background of the Altcoin they're trading with, this is what he said and he's right. You need to have knowledge before starting any trade, or you've got a big chance to fail.

Well how will person can start a trade if they don't have any knowledge?

It's a suicide if a person will do trades without any knowledge. But for that knowledge to be enhanced they must put themselves in the actual trades.

About the altcoin trading, it's easy to say that you must ride the manipulation and so on. But believe me, majority of posters here doesn't really able to take a ride sometimes when there is an ongoing manipulation of a certain altcoin.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

today new Project

Project ZION

Funding still open

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604526.0

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

today new Project

Project ZION

Funding still open

Worst investment strategy ever!Please stop posting garbage and derail the threads like that!How are you associated with the project anyway ?
-Why is the thread self-moderated ?
-Why there is no escrow ?
-Why there isn't a dedicated team behind the project ?
-Why the stuff is full anon ?

The answer to all of the questions above : Scam Incoming!!
Stay away from this ICO,invest and next day wake up to a pile of shit displayed on the website and the github empty,wait there is no github !  Huh
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:20:13 PM

I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.
Shockaftermoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

beatcoin team leader

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:37:30 AM

today new Project

Project ZION

Funding still open

Worst investment strategy ever!Please stop posting garbage and derail the threads like that!How are you associated with the project anyway ?
-Why is the thread self-moderated ?
-Why there is no escrow ?
-Why there isn't a dedicated team behind the project ?
-Why the stuff is full anon ?

The answer to all of the questions above : Scam Incoming!!
Stay away from this ICO,invest and next day wake up to a pile of shit displayed on the website and the github empty,wait there is no github !  Huh
looks fishy yes

nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:08:03 PM

It seems like a simple question, but it is not. The best investment depends on many factors... you have to consider the risk and the right time to invest, because the price of things varies in the free market. I think that I can say by now where you shouldn't invest anyway, I think you should stay away from cloud mining, hyip sites and this type of thing.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.

Well safety might be not the suit for bitcoin investment but we can called it as "worth to try even with lots of risk".

And in every investment, whether it's safe or not according to your preferences, it's need a close watch to make it succesful in the long term.
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

if you want growth money via bitcoin
the best investment you can buy hadware mining and then you can mining altcoin and bitcoin, its selfmining
after mining you can trading, the best growth money via bitcoin only trading
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:47:13 PM

if you want growth money via bitcoin
the best investment you can buy hadware mining and then you can mining altcoin and bitcoin, its selfmining
after mining you can trading, the best growth money via bitcoin only trading

With the increase of mining difficulty today and the rewards are being drop, buying hardware for mining will be just suitable for serious bitcoin users that can afford to spend lots of money as capital. Actually prior to the halving, mining is just an option now.

With the price today and for average people that uses bitcoin, it's make sense if they will buy bitcoin rather than to build and setup a rig to mined it unless they have really of money and serios about building an own mining rigs collection.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:03:03 AM

The best investment is not something easy to choose. It depends on many things, such as the technology that the product has. You also must to choose the right time to buy it. As we know, the price of things changes with time. The right moment to buy is obviously before it becomes too expensive.
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:53:27 PM

Trading altcoins works for me. But you need to have a plan. Stick to a small number of coins and learn their tendencies.
I also prefer to stick with lower value coins atm.
Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:08:59 PM

Trading altcoins works for me. But you need to have a plan. Stick to a small number of coins and learn their tendencies.
I also prefer to stick with lower value coins atm.

That is right. I only stick to coins with good development team and community. Examples are Dash, Monero or Ethereum.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:32:48 PM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
I might try to start trading bitcoin, I know there are people like you that manage to turn a nice profit at the end of the month. What are some of the things you do to make sure you turn a good profit? I guess there may be plenty of answers but still bitcoin trading would be  greater stopper for easy money.
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:43:41 PM

My experience : I am trader and pay with bitcoin and end of the month a nice profit. Each month, more profits and more bitcoin .
I might try to start trading bitcoin, I know there are people like you that manage to turn a nice profit at the end of the month. What are some of the things you do to make sure you turn a good profit? I guess there may be plenty of answers but still bitcoin trading would be  greater stopper for easy money.

to make good profit

good with numbers
responsible
eager to learn
self-confidence
discipline
patience
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

In the cryptocurrency field, the best investment that you can make probably is investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and that is quite good for the long term. But you never know when the value is going to rise or decrease. I hope that more and more start using it to increase our chances.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

In the cryptocurrency field, the best investment that you can make probably is investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and that is quite good for the long term. But you never know when the value is going to rise or decrease. I hope that more and more start using it to increase our chances.
Your right but you can do making a good profit if you want to make a profit in price increase and decrease.. just set a good margin for the present price because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable.. just analyze the price of bitcoin..  set your minute margin hourly margin or daily margin..  and make a good profit..
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:47:23 PM

Yeah investing in bitcoin and waiting for the price increase for longer is a good and reliable way to invest, but in trade we also have to go for some altcoins and wit that we can boost up the amount of our bitcoin, so also search for best altcoins and start to trade with them .
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:01:52 PM

If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: