Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:54:35 PM

If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.

but i will only suggest you not to invest your bitcoin any where because the price of bitcoin have not taken the accelerator and hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to touch 1000 level and after that the all time time high level. therefore the best investment in the present time is to hold bitcoin for some, hope it will give you a very good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:13:24 PM

If you are not very satisfied with the BTC/USD pair market, you can try BTC/Altcoins pair trading market, but there is a higher risk. So, I recommend you to check some projects on coinmarketcap.com, then choose the best projects, avoid cryptocurrencies with low trading volume, where easy market manipulation may occur.

but i will only suggest you not to invest your bitcoin any where because the price of bitcoin have not taken the accelerator and hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to touch 1000 level and after that the all time time high level. therefore the best investment in the present time is to hold bitcoin for some, hope it will give you a very good profit.

Now the price has started to accelerate , just look at the preev and your exchange, you will find a bigger increase in the price of your bitcoins, I am sure that the rise will continue and we will see the price at a record height in this year.

Hire me for your campaign management
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:29:42 PM

Now the price has started to accelerate , just look at the preev and your exchange, you will find a bigger increase in the price of your bitcoins, I am sure that the rise will continue and we will see the price at a record height in this year.

Not this year. I hope it's going to happen on the 1st of 2017, just so the year will be a great one Cheesy I still remember the 2013 hype, I remember myself having the screen showing Preev 24/7, waiting for another spike. Unfortunately... It never happened again Sad
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:06:28 AM

Not this year. I hope it's going to happen on the 1st of 2017, just so the year will be a great one Cheesy I still remember the 2013 hype, I remember myself having the screen showing Preev 24/7, waiting for another spike. Unfortunately... It never happened again Sad

I remember those days.. waking up to find out the price has jumped 100% for about a week or so.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:51:31 PM

In the cryptocurrency field, the best investment that you can make probably is investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and that is quite good for the long term. But you never know when the value is going to rise or decrease. I hope that more and more start using it to increase our chances.

According to my views if he have to invest for long term then he should have to just save his coins in his wallet and after a few years he will see them with a bigger value but if he just want to invest for short term and will use them shortly then he should have to start trade.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:44:12 PM

I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.

Yeah investing in bitcoin and waiting for the price increase for longer is a good and reliable way to invest, but in trade we also have to go for some altcoins and wit that we can boost up the amount of our bitcoin, so also search for best altcoins and start to trade with them .

You are right with altcoins we can earn a higher amount of bitcoins as altcoins have potential to increase much higher in value especially in yobit you will see some coins which will have a potential to increase up to thousands of percent.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:49:10 PM

I would say that the best investment that you can make in crypto is investing in Bitcoin, considering safety, stability when compared to other cryptos and due to the fact that there is potential to be the future of electronic payments.

Yeah investing in bitcoin and waiting for the price increase for longer is a good and reliable way to invest, but in trade we also have to go for some altcoins and wit that we can boost up the amount of our bitcoin, so also search for best altcoins and start to trade with them .

You are right with altcoins we can earn a higher amount of bitcoins as altcoins have potential to increase much higher in value especially in yobit you will see some coins which will have a potential to increase up to thousands of percent.

It's not as easy as it may seem. Yes, certain altcoins can indeed show an insane increase that can get you profits of a few hundred percent, but you need the luck factor for that. Such coins only get pumped to insanely high levels when the pumpers have the far majority of the circulating coins in their control. Otherwise they would put a lot money into pumping the price, and other people sell it down as they secure profits. It doesn't works like that. Wink
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 08:00:46 AM

It's not as easy as it may seem. Yes, certain altcoins can indeed show an insane increase that can get you profits of a few hundred percent, but you need the luck factor for that. Such coins only get pumped to insanely high levels when the pumpers have the far majority of the circulating coins in their control. Otherwise they would put a lot money into pumping the price, and other people sell it down as they secure profits. It doesn't works like that. Wink
Yeah but those altcoin increase more in one day mostly is scam coin , and very hard to know which is they want to pump , much better if you trade altcoin with not so much move but the volume is always higher everyday means many traders trade with that coin and play it with short term only.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:42:31 PM

i think best investment is that you can buy bitcoin in huge amount as long term investment and wait until for high price then i am sure you will get a big profit from bitcoin in the future there maximum are holding bitcoin for the future they surely know that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher amount in the near future.
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:09:14 AM

pair BTc/usd relative savety althought is profit not maximal
trading btc pair altcoin can much profit high return but high risk
i think trading altcoin is not easy very dificult
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:36:27 AM

i think best investment is that you can buy bitcoin in huge amount as long term investment and wait until for high price then i am sure you will get a big profit from bitcoin in the future there maximum are holding bitcoin for the future they surely know that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher amount in the near future.

that is the laziest way of doing it and there is always a big risk of price drop so the big losses that come with it.

for example if price tobuy is 601 and it goes down to 600 if you have 1 bitcoin you will lose $1 but if you have 1000 then you will also lose a big amount of $1000 so the bigger risk.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:44:27 AM

that is the laziest way of doing it and there is always a big risk of price drop so the big losses that come with it.

for example if price tobuy is 601 and it goes down to 600 if you have 1 bitcoin you will lose $1 but if you have 1000 then you will also lose a big amount of $1000 so the bigger risk.
Just who the heck will buy bitcoin if the current price is $601 then wait until the price increase? Lol that's suicide. Of course what he means is buying bitcoin when its in low price with a big amount with long term investments, and sell when the price of btc is high of course. Because bitcoin is investment it self even if you will not go trading just buy and sell.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:53:24 PM

Just who the heck will buy bitcoin if the current price is $601 then wait until the price increase? Lol that's suicide. Of course what he means is buying bitcoin when its in low price with a big amount with long term investments, and sell when the price of btc is high of course. Because bitcoin is investment it self even if you will not go trading just buy and sell.
No, it is never a suicide, how can you say that? Do you see the future? I think no one can so you cannot question ones decision if he is buying bitcoins at that price and besides we have already surpass that amount this year alone and some people are expecting to see a price increase of up to $1,000 by the end of the year.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:15:24 PM

holding bitcoin might be "lazy" according to you, but it's probably the safest form of investing in bitcoin. especially for people without any skills. and if the price goes down, you won't lose anything if you not sell at a loss. if you keep holding your coins without panicking, you will be just fine.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:52:14 PM

Holding bitcoins certainly is an investment itself. There is a chance that it will rise, giving profit in the long run. So if I was you I would keep holding the bitcoins and waiting for a possible rise.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

Holding bitcoins certainly is an investment itself. There is a chance that it will rise, giving profit in the long run. So if I was you I would keep holding the bitcoins and waiting for a possible rise.

hold bitcoin is a good investment, because most people including myself believe bitcoin prices will increase in the future, even we will see it above $1000. also hold bitcoin has a small risk, but it depends if you buy when prices are cheap.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:50:03 PM

hold bitcoin is a good investment, because most people including myself believe bitcoin prices will increase in the future, even we will see it above $1000. also hold bitcoin has a small risk, but it depends if you buy when prices are cheap.

Yeah the price is increasing and it is gving us more profit s holding is better but with that if we also start trade then our bitcoin will also increase and we will get double profit.
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:00:51 AM

I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins and holding it for the long term, at least I can see potential for a possible increase in price, given the current scenario in the world economy.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:18:55 AM

Yeah the price is increasing and it is gving us more profit s holding is better but with that if we also start trade then our bitcoin will also increase and we will get double profit.

This can happen only if you have knowledge about trading , if not you may lose what you are owing or you may end up in high buying or low selling. So if you dont have knowledge about trading it is better that you can hold the bitcoin and sell it when ever you feel the price is good for you to sell.

This is the best investment idea, as bitcoin is just life gold , the value is always increasing as much the users are increasing.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:33:08 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
I think go for trading altcoins because that is the safest way now to earn and to increase your bitcoin . Because other investment site is not safe many of them are scam. So do in trading for you to grow more your bitcoin. Than you go to another investment that you can not sure that your money is safe.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: