Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
try to go to pure mining, having an high specs rig or computer is too expensive but you may take back your investment so easily. there's a lot of money in pure mining, you dont need to invest a lot to it.
Yeah the pure mining I think it's the best way to make bitcoin, but as
you say that it's expensive. We must have an high spec rig. If we are no have
more capital, we can to try trading altcoin. It's amazing way until now.
crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

Investment in bitcoin is currently the best. It is the king !!!!
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

as all people said .. you can invest in growing altcoins like XRP, LTC ..as they growing too fast more than BTC

XRP is growing like XEM which is also cheap. A smart investor should start collecting some of these before they fly up and you would have to spend thousands to get thousands of these tokens. Early adopters and always bagging.
This is the new age of investments, joining now is much better than joining later, not only Ripple and NEM, many blockchain projects have the potential to grow in value by the time, I have recently invested in Chronobank and Iconomi, and waiting for Matchpool to join exchanges, so that I can buy some GUP.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Please post here!
try to go to pure mining, having an high specs rig or computer is too expensive but you may take back your investment so easily. there's a lot of money in pure mining, you dont need to invest a lot to it.
Minning is indeed a very good investment, because it will continue to produce us bitcoins up to a certain time limit. But, altcoin trading is also so promising. Basically a lot of people who get rich by utilizing altcoin trading, it is a good investment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

Please post here!
Minning is indeed a very good investment, because it will continue to produce us bitcoins up to a certain time limit. But, altcoin trading is also so promising. Basically a lot of people who get rich by utilizing altcoin trading, it is a good investment.

Mining is quite profitable. If you know how to GPU mine.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

Please post here!
The best investments and the safest investments in digital currency's field is investing in altcoins or crypto currency coins. We all know that there are many options in investing for bitcoins such as HYIPS, mlm, and ponzi scheme program. This is quite easy money as we expect yet always end up as scam.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

Please post here!
The best investments and the safest investments in digital currency's field is investing in altcoins or crypto currency coins. We all know that there are many options in investing for bitcoins such as HYIPS, mlm, and ponzi scheme program. This is quite easy money as we expect yet always end up as scam.
I do not think that investing in altcoin is the safest place of investment while in crypto coins only bitcoin has the ability to take care of our invested money all other coins have small ups and downs and have small spam of life so investing for smaller period of time i better in altcoins.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

Please post here!
I do not think that investing in altcoin is the safest place of investment while in crypto coins only bitcoin has the ability to take care of our invested money all other coins have small ups and downs and have small spam of life so investing for smaller period of time i better in altcoins.

We cannot afford to hold altcoins for a long term as it can be really risky as there will be many coins which will disappear in future and if you are holding them then it will bring huge loss for you so its good to sell them even you are making small profits from it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:36:56 AM

Yeah it is profitable to do GPU mining but not with bitcoin mining. It's already not that profitable if you will enter the mining of bitcoins. Much better to do GPU mining with alt coins like ETH, ZEC or MONERO. It also depends on how much you are willing to invest but it's better if you will buy the rig that can contain 6 or higher gpu's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:03:56 AM

Yeah it is profitable to do GPU mining but not with bitcoin mining. It's already not that profitable if you will enter the mining of bitcoins. Much better to do GPU mining with alt coins like ETH, ZEC or MONERO. It also depends on how much you are willing to invest but it's better if you will buy the rig that can contain 6 or higher gpu's.
For me I am not interested with mining business as I am not familiar on how to start it right, my focus now is to invest in ICOs and trade altcoins.
So far I'm getting a profit so I think it will be better if I will keep doing what gives me money, I believe I can still grow as there are still more room for that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Daymond Goulder-Horobin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:18:19 AM

Bitcoin mining is profitable, if you do it yourself with your own setups, avoid cloud mining if possible, its hard to get a good return on those.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:33:05 AM

For me I am not interested with mining business as I am not familiar on how to start it right, my focus now is to invest in ICOs and trade altcoins.
So far I'm getting a profit so I think it will be better if I will keep doing what gives me money, I believe I can still grow as there are still more room for that.

Be aware, because many of those ICOs and AltCoins are fake offers where you just lose money. It's hard to find a legit team trying to run a nice project, most people just want to create a junk AltCoin, pump it and run away next. So, investors lose money for nothing. I trust Bitcoin and one or another AltCoin only... I thin the safest mode to make profit here is to let your main amount of money in BTC, always.

Bitcoin mining is profitable, if you do it yourself with your own setups, avoid cloud mining if possible, its hard to get a good return on those.

It depends a lot, not profitable for most people. Costs to keep the mining all day long is expensive and it's not the same thing it was five years ago. I think it's better to stay away from any kind of mining, cloud mining or physical minining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

Bitcoin mining is profitable, but everyone cannot involve into the mining process. It requires high skill as well capital investment to setup a good mining farm. Some countries allow it as a legal and in some countries it has got strict regulations, so people used to mine it small scale farms within home.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

There are a lot of tutorials on youtube that you can follow and you can just join some alt coin mining groups so that you can guided accordingly. This type of mining is popular nowadays and there are some that really earns a lot monthly. But good thing in alt coin if you don't want to invest in mining, there are a lot of alternative such as trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

Depend with where your location and your current rig to mining because if you use poor setup and lack of air rotation your rig will be overheated and it's gonna become worse. Yes avoid cloud mining as possible as you can.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

Depend with where your location and your current rig to mining because if you use poor setup and lack of air rotation your rig will be overheated and it's gonna become worse. Yes avoid cloud mining as possible as you can.
Well bitcoin mining in my country is not profitable becuase if the high pay in electricity then if i would still ran my computer everyday i don't think what would happen in my electric bills because of the high payment of it, well if in your ciuntry electric bills is just cheap then go and try for it
Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

Please post here!

We cannot afford to hold altcoins for a long term as it can be really risky as there will be many coins which will disappear in future and if you are holding them then it will bring huge loss for you so its good to sell them even you are making small profits from it.

Yes, it is only suitable for a short time. In general, any coins may disappear with time, so you need to catch the moment while you can make money on them.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

Bitcoin mining is profitable, but everyone cannot involve into the mining process. It requires high skill as well capital investment to setup a good mining farm. Some countries allow it as a legal and in some countries it has got strict regulations, so people used to mine it small scale farms within home.

I would never come up to understanding why having a mining farm is illegal while there are tons of people tapping on other people's electricity. Having a huge mining farm is totally legal because you're basically just powering up tons of devices all at the same time. That means more electricity consumption, and that means more tax for the government to collect. Casinos are an example of something that should have been banned for a long time already but haven't because the government collect pretty decent tax from them.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

Please post here!

If I have an enough money, I will put some in tradings , there are big money in trading if you know how to deal with it. You need to search for the right coin first in order for you to earn a lot because if you choose a wrong coin then you have lost your money that's it. If you more money try to build a rig, there's a big money in mining too.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

Please post here!

If I have an enough money, I will put some in tradings , there are big money in trading if you know how to deal with it. You need to search for the right coin first in order for you to earn a lot because if you choose a wrong coin then you have lost your money that's it. If you more money try to build a rig, there's a big money in mining too.

Here on this forum I always find good advice and tips regarding dealing and treading with altcoin even on a daily basis.
I do not suspect that retention altcoin is profitable in the long run, only until the price rises and then you sell, sometimes it happens that you lose money, but that does not mean that you have to sell a coin, but you hope the price will rise again, and start trading with small amounts with lot of patience
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: