Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:08:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
ibins_180

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

i can recommend Biznet Smiley
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

you can invest revenue share. other you like trade if you know about coin. i don't suggest hold your btc because if you invest you can two way profit.
Before I joined the revenue share but I stopped to join when revshare that I joined closed. Yah, trading is one of the good option to grow your bitcoin or to make profit. why you dont like holding bitcoin do you know holding bitcoin can help us to grow our money. If I choose I will hold my bitcoin for longterm because I believe the bitcoin price will becone brighter next year. I dont suggest investing in hyip because all of this are scam.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
investment is a wise choice, but do you have a strong heart to face the risks?
If you are going into investment, I would advice you to invest an amount that if it does not come out as expected will not hurt you much Cool
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

Please post here!
If you are going into investment, I would advice you to invest an amount that if it does not come out as expected will not hurt you much Cool
Correct investing that amount we can afford to lose is the right thing to do because investinv is high risk even the company is legit we are no control of our money after we invest it that is why do not put all your money in an investment.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:42:20 PM

Please post here!
Correct investing that amount we can afford to lose is the right thing to do because investinv is high risk even the company is legit we are no control of our money after we invest it that is why do not put all your money in an investment.

Yes there are not many legit sites where we can invest our money online but there are many offline places where we can invest our money and that are far safer then online investments so I think we should think of investing at those places.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

Please post here!

Yes there are not many legit sites where we can invest our money online but there are many offline places where we can invest our money and that are far safer then online investments so I think we should think of investing at those places.
How For me you are the best investment is your real business Or for example real estate. And Bitcoin meanwhile, for this moment there is no desire to invest. Each user uses Bitcoin at his discretion, for some this means to earn real money and for other investments.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

Please post here!

How For me you are the best investment is your real business Or for example real estate. And Bitcoin meanwhile, for this moment there is no desire to invest. Each user uses Bitcoin at his discretion, for some this means to earn real money and for other investments.
Real investment are always better and safe in compare to online investments as in real investments you are dealing face to face with a person so there are less chances of getting scammed or cheated by the person.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:08:34 AM

Please post here!

Real investment are always better and safe in compare to online investments as in real investments you are dealing face to face with a person so there are less chances of getting scammed or cheated by the person.
Yes that is why i put almost of my money in physical investments like real estate. I bought a house and it was a pretty good deal and now i make it as an investment by renting it out to my friend who needed a house and i passively earn money per month without doing anything, i'm thinking about buying another one so i can live for free per month Roll Eyes.
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:29:08 PM

Right now, other than the occasional altcoin, it seems that holding Bitcoin is the best best investment for your Bitcoin.
Hold you BTC and you can probably make more than most investments, and holding is relatively safe.  Cool
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

For me right now, joining in ICO and some crowd-sale really a good way to earn bitcoin. Several ETh contract token ICO are successful and some are in millions of dollars in investments already.There is a discount on first weeks of ICO's. But beware also, because there are ICO's that are not worth to invest,be very observant and do more research because there are also risk joining this ICO's.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

Please post here!
I think you guys are looking at investment from just one perspective, which is committing your money into someone else's company or idea, but we can also invest in our own ideas and build our own businesses - services that solve problems people face is all one needs to target and with time and dedication a business takes root.
jingsu1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

Please post here!
Try putting them into reputable altcoins, gambling sites, and stay away from scams. I recommend checking coinmarketcap for high volume low priced alts.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

Please post here!
I think you guys are looking at investment from just one perspective, which is committing your money into someone else's company or idea, but we can also invest in our own ideas and build our own businesses - services that solve problems people face is all one needs to target and with time and dedication a business takes root.

In this day, it's hard to think of a new idea that hasn't been implemented it. What you can do is find what people badly needs and offer that sort of service/goods. But, if you live in the city, people probably already have what they need/want so most businessmen look for other places. They research what that place needs and if the people can afford paying for that. Then see if it's actually profitable and doable.

You can also do the traditional way of investing which is investing in education. Even college graduates go back to school when they can finally afford to pay for the tuition fee to get a master's degree.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

Please post here!
Try putting them into reputable altcoins, gambling sites, and stay away from scams. I recommend checking coinmarketcap for high volume low priced alts.
It is a good buying opportunity to buy altcoins now because they are dumping now because of the price surge of bitcoin and it will be dumping again if the bitcoin will continue to rise. If you have bitcoins in your wallet then try to spend some time looking for an altcoin that is the best for you to invest and if you invest now and continue to hold it for long term then you will probably earn money.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

Right now, other than the occasional altcoin, it seems that holding Bitcoin is the best best investment for your Bitcoin.
Hold you BTC and you can probably make more than most investments, and holding is relatively safe.  Cool
Yeah. but only if you already have bitcoins. otherwise this term will not help you. because if you do not have bitcoin. buying bitcoin at this moment only for holding purpose may not worth. if the price is increasing now there is qual chance that the price may decrease too.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Yeah. but only if you already have bitcoins. otherwise this term will not help you. because if you do not have bitcoin. buying bitcoin at this moment only for holding purpose may not worth. if the price is increasing now there is equal chance that the price may decrease too.
I quite agree with you, this isn't the right time for buying Bitcoin with the sole aim of holding, because Bitcoin  have made new highs recently and going by the nature of all financial assets, the likelihood of a retracement and correction is imminent before the next major move. That makes buying Bitcoin at this moment a dicey business decision. Instead a research on some altcoin with high volume and out of sync with the recent surges in price would make a better buy.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Yeah. but only if you already have bitcoins. otherwise this term will not help you. because if you do not have bitcoin. buying bitcoin at this moment only for holding purpose may not worth. if the price is increasing now there is equal chance that the price may decrease too.
I quite agree with you, this isn't the right time for buying Bitcoin with the sole aim of holding, because Bitcoin  have made new highs recently and going by the nature of all financial assets, the likelihood of a retracement and correction is imminent before the next major move. That makes buying Bitcoin at this moment a dicey business decision. Instead a research on some altcoin with high volume and out of sync with the recent surges in price would make a better buy.
Buy when the price dip but the question is when, you need to be focus and discipline with that and do not so emotional to buy to ride with the pump because you will only regret once it will start to dump. However, on a positive note, you can still buy now even if the price is rising as long as you are putting your investment for long term, I'm surely we will be break ATH after ATH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Best investment is an investment that offers a profit in future, not current profit. Although today you are experiencing a loss of investment, always optimistic because the benefits for you will happen in the future.

JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

Best investment is an investment that offers a profit in future, not current profit. Although today you are experiencing a loss of investment, always optimistic because the benefits for you will happen in the future.
Exactly, the only thing that matters is how much money you put in and how much money you took out. What you investment does in between that doesn't matter.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

Please post here!

Here are some which comes to my mind:

1. Crypto-stocks
2. Altcoins (risky)
3. Loans (very risky)
4. Mining of BTC/Alts
5. Websites such as faucets and games.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: