Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:26:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357171 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

i actually believe trading is the best, not just hold btc

There are people that are contented on sticking their investment by holding it. But to maximize your time, trading is another way. Best investments are there and they too many to choose but its up to your contentment and where you are good at. For those new comers, study if you can do both.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

I think every invesment involving risk..everyone has their own choice..but I like to invest bitcoin because I am happy doing it..it help me earn some profit..so I think best investment buy btc.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

i actually believe trading is the best, not just hold btc

I agree with you because people hold withouth knowing what it is if you are experienced trading is the best.

TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

best way to invest is invest on alts , never invest on ponzi or cloud mining tho , to much risk just use and ordinary strategy and search best coin to be pumped soon , always work on me also try to invest to offline work maybe suits to you , just avoid ponzi schemes and mining things

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

Please post here!

best way to invest is invest on alts , never invest on ponzi or cloud mining tho , to much risk just use and ordinary strategy and search best coin to be pumped soon , always work on me also try to invest to offline work maybe suits to you , just avoid ponzi schemes and mining things
Nope, best way investment is how to keep your money always safe, learning it first and after understand it, okey you can find an altcoin or project ICOs promising and invest, you will have safe point on market and not loss all your money if have mistake
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

Please post here!

Nope, best way investment is how to keep your money always safe, learning it first and after understand it, okey you can find an altcoin or project ICOs promising and invest, you will have safe point on market and not loss all your money if have mistake
Doesn't matter where do you want to invest your money, either it on alts or ICOs. The most important thing is make sure if you will invest in project  have good future. Investing in dead alts won't make your money grow, same with investing in Scam ICOs.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

Please post here!
There are so many investment opportunity out there in which one can invest bitcoin either offline or online. Although, there is no investment that is free from risk, so check around your area and see if you can find a business opportunity that is a beat less risky with at least a reasonable profit at the end of the day. But mind you, the higher the risk some times the higher the profit.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

Doesn't matter where do you want to invest your money, either it on alts or ICOs. The most important thing is make sure if you will invest in project  have good future. Investing in dead alts won't make your money grow, same with investing in Scam ICOs.

Of course, but how do we know that the project  has a good future? For me we will start with the people behind the project especially the devs. This is not a guarantee, but at least we know their background, previous project, community interactions meaning the devs always  update on its thread the development of the project? etc. Next is reading road map, white paper etc. Is this backup by people in the industry?  Do they have an office? etc. Still, this is not a guarantee but at least we minimize the possibility that we will be scammed.

Open for Campaigns
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

Of course, but how do we know that the project  has a good future? For me we will start with the people behind the project especially the devs. This is not a guarantee, but at least we know their background, previous project, community interactions meaning the devs always  update on its thread the development of the project? etc. Next is reading road map, white paper etc. Is this backup by people in the industry?  Do they have an office? etc. Still, this is not a guarantee but at least we minimize the possibility that we will be scammed.

I honestly think that developers that have had previous ICOs are just here to make quick money. Create an ICO, accumulate enough money, release the coins, dump the coin, rinse and repeat. I wouldn't trust a developer that are in a lot of ICOs even though those have been successful. With that being said, developers that do this will use a different name and pictures. Investors don't meetup the people behind the project. Who knows? The pictures might just be from another person.

The road map and white paper is just a waste of your time. If the coin turns out to be a scam, then it's a scam regardless of all the BS that they added to make it look legit.

I see no ICO that have a support from the community at all. The people that show support are mostly just bounty hunters and other people from the Internet that are trying to pump the coin for profits.

Office? Really, though? I can just create my own office and that makes my ICO legit? It doesn't even require money to make your own office. Just put a table and computer in a room and you have your office.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Please post here!
There are so many investment opportunity out there in which one can invest bitcoin either offline or online. Although, there is no investment that is free from risk, so check around your area and see if you can find a business opportunity that is a beat less risky with at least a reasonable profit at the end of the day. But mind you, the higher the risk some times the higher the profit.

Every business will be involved with risk only, even same will be applicable for bitcoin investment option. You have to be choosy to select the option you will equipped in the concern investment option.
You can select the trading according to my view because most of the people will come to sell their bitcoins.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Please post here!
I think you're wrong because you said the higher the risk the higher the profit. Having high risk you can't sure if you will gain a profit here. So think about it if you will gain a higher profit in high risk.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

I think every invesment involving risk..everyone has their own choice..but I like to invest bitcoin because I am happy doing it..it help me earn some profit..so I think best investment buy btc.
Yes I am agree with you that risk is involved in every investment and right investment in bitcoin is very profitable because its features have many advantages and nowadays we needs to invest our money in bitcoin, that is right time because in coming future we all  are count in rich people  and I hope you are the first.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

No one knows. Look at the top 500 most rich people in the world. They all have different businesses and made different investments. The truth is, you can make any investment or business work and it's proven. Why do people fail? Well most people don't even try, 99% of the people are working a normal job and they are never taking risks, making investments or thinking about opening their own store, gym, shop, etc... The best investments are the ones you actually make. You have to make them first in order to make them work later on.

Right once and for all the people who have a lot of wealth are those who dare to take a risk. investment is indeed the main road from those who already have a lot of wealth, because they all will not be able to control all the funds are there. So the investment is very favored by the rich, but indeed to make investments we should see all the risks and consider it. After that then everything would end at a profit

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

Please post here!
I think you're wrong because you said the higher the risk the higher the profit. Having high risk you can't sure if you will gain a profit here. So think about it if you will gain a higher profit in high risk.
Higher risk means you will be having only 50% chances to get profits. If that 50% will be clicking, you will be getting huge profits compared to low risk opportunities. Usually high risk investment opportunities are yielding good returns, at the same time losing all of the capital is also possible with it. That is the reason experts are not suggesting to go for high-risk investments.

Low risk investments will be having 99% chances to get profits, only in abnormal conditions we will be facing losses with this type of investment opportunities.

Bitcoin in my understanding, moderately risk involved opportunity, that is the reason it will be getting huge returns at the same time risk also will be there. But these risk will get eliminated in longer waiting period.
Amy bowden

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

crypto trading is best investment with 1 BTC monthly you can earn 1o 3 BTC.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:23:11 PM

Please post here!
when we talk about the risk its mean that you will get profit for sure, but there are always chance to lose your money. so it is depending on your investment that if you are going to invest a big amount of money this mean that there are also possibility to lose that big amount but if you will get profit for that then the profit will als be a good one, therefore big investment mean taking big risk for getting great profit.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:47:50 PM

Please post here!

Investing in ICO is very much interesting and give us much profit often immediately after the ICO end up as many people start to trade with that coin on exchanges and then the demand increases and the price of token increases. Some ICOs often give some profits in the form of dividends.
niap

Activity: 282

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:09:05 AM

Please post here!

Investing in ICO is very much interesting and give us much profit often immediately after the ICO end up as many people start to trade with that coin on exchanges and then the demand increases and the price of token increases. Some ICOs often give some profits in the form of dividends.
what does ICO means?
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:04:16 AM

SNT Status Network Token. They are fresh on the market and have a winning platform. Trades on bittrex: SNT.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SNT

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

crypto trading is best investment with 1 BTC monthly you can earn 1o 3 BTC.

Theoretically you are right. With skillful trading, you can earn a lot of money. But very often beginners do not with 1 bitcoin 3 bitcoins, and with 1 bitcoin 0.25 Bitcoin. Therefore, only an experienced person can earn on crypto trading

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: