Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread)  (Read 259609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

News URL : http://cointelegraph.com/news/115342/worlds-first-decentralized-fintech-exchange-openledger-launches

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:34:32 PM

Morning coffee and bull news, my fave! Cool

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:17:24 PM

I think that it would be a great thing. This tool use p2p technology (the same used by bitcoin and is the technology of the future). But I think that this replacement it would be not never possible. Skype has a tremendous reputation, a big number of people that use it (I think almost all this kind of communication be realized by this tool) and the last but not the less important is owned by Microsoft. Which will not let go so easy this part of market which owns. Then the quality of calls from skype is excellent, they do updates regularly in order to improve their product and, as I know, have no compliant to any type about it. And at the end if Microsoft will so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product. With this will be end of story.

I share the same thoughts with you, I don't want to say I'm pessimist about them (Bitphone), but lets wait and see, we don't have anything to do.

Another error in my post. Corrected to the original one. In the last row: "And at the end if Microsoft will so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product." misses the word SEE after WILL.

It is funny with my errors in this thread. It's the third. I will count those all only for fun.  Cheesy

I bet you more errors to come Tongue

I feel a campaign of FUDs around us, do you feel it as well brother ?

I will try in all my own that the third error be not the last one bro. As for the FUD there are ate least three meaning of this word. Which of those must be taken in consideration by me? You tell me: http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/fud
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:11:53 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:33:34 PM by Fakhoury

And it will always be Wink

I will try in all my own that the third error be not the last one bro. As for the FUD there are ate least three meaning of this word. Which of those must be taken in consideration by me? You tell me: http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/fud

And here is the 4th error, ate instead of at :S

I like the way you are high and drunk man Cheesy

Here is what I meant by FUD : acronym for "fear, uncertainty and doubt". A tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

News URL : http://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-fever-spreads-across-brazil/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:17:37 PM

News URL : https://news.bitcoin.com/bitfurys-georgian-technology-park-create-new-jobs/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

News URL : http://bitcoinist.net/uberevents-provides-excellent-opportunity-bitcoin-blockchain-technology-integration/

Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

The state of New York is not exactly positioning itself as being open-minded to technological

When planning a company happy hour, client appreciation dinner, or even upcoming nuptials, there is a lot that goes into ensuring that your event goes off without a hitch—including how your guests can safely get to and from without any fuss. We want to make the experience of planning transportation logistics as seamless as ordering a ride at the touch of button [without using bitcoin at all]

This article has absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin, and says so in the 2nd to last paragraph. They should be paying us for clicks.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:00:12 AM

The state of New York is not exactly positioning itself as being open-minded to technological

When planning a company happy hour, client appreciation dinner, or even upcoming nuptials, there is a lot that goes into ensuring that your event goes off without a hitch—including how your guests can safely get to and from without any fuss. We want to make the experience of planning transportation logistics as seamless as ordering a ride at the touch of button [without using bitcoin at all]

This article has absolutely nothing to do with Bitcoin, and says so in the 2nd to last paragraph. They should be paying us for clicks.

Actually it has, because I've posted about a website which acts as a middleman for BTC payments and Uber service and it was mentioned in the article but without mentioning the website itself.

Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:02:12 AM

It's your thread, you do post some good articles. If I might suggest, go for quality over quantity.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:12:29 AM

It's your thread, you do post some good articles. If I might suggest, go for quality over quantity.

I'm doing this, don't worry Wink

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:03:59 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 06:55:40 AM by n2004al

I think that it would be a great thing. This tool use p2p technology (the same used by bitcoin and is the technology of the future). But I think that this replacement it would be not never possible. Skype has a tremendous reputation, a big number of people that use it (I think almost all this kind of communication be realized by this tool) and the last but not the less important is owned by Microsoft. Which will not let go so easy this part of market which owns. Then the quality of calls from skype is excellent, they do updates regularly in order to improve their product and, as I know, have no compliant to any type about it. And at the end if Microsoft will so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product. With this will be end of story.

I share the same thoughts with you, I don't want to say I'm pessimist about them (Bitphone), but lets wait and see, we don't have anything to do.

Another error in my post. Corrected to the original one. In the last row: "And at the end if Microsoft will so risks in this competitor will convert in p2p technology its product." misses the word SEE after WILL.

It is funny with my errors in this thread. It's the third. I will count those all only for fun.  Cheesy

Here is what I meant by FUD : acronym for "fear, uncertainty and doubt". A tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.

Then "the first one" of the three meanings.  Wink Then I don't think that here are fear, uncertainly and doubt Fakhoury. Here are confidence, lucidity and fun (even with my errors). This mean that no one of us must worried something but must read all the posts and be happy. As for me, continue with my errors.  Wink
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:06:53 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:33:58 PM by Fakhoury

The first one of three meanings. Then I don't think that here are fear, uncertainly and doubt Fakhoury. Here are confidence, lucidity and fun (even with my errors). This mean that no one of us must worried something but must read all the posts and be happy. As for me, continue with my errors.  Wink

I guess you didn't get me my friend, what I meant is, I feel that we are surrounded by FUDs, I didn't mean here in the topic, but the ecosystem is full with forced FUDs.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

News URL : http://bitcoinist.net/google-brings-wi-fi-connectivity-to-india-bitcoin-adoption-to-benefit/

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:34:59 PM

It is funny with my errors in this thread. It's the third. I will count those all only for fun.  Cheesy

The first one of three meanings. Then I don't think that here are fear, uncertainly and doubt Fakhoury. Here are confidence, lucidity and fun (even with my errors). This mean that no one of us must worried something but must read all the posts and be happy. As for me, continue with my errors.  Wink

I guess you didn't get me my friend, what I meant is, I feel that we are surrounded by FUDs, I didn't mean here in the topic, but the ecosystem is full with forced FUDs.

Now I got what do you wanted to tell mate. I want to tell you a story. It was realized, time ago, an Italian movie which had even Oscar for this movie. Its title is: "The life is beautiful". The movie talk about a person which is closed during the second world war in an concentration camp by the German nazi and have its child with it there within. The child is hidden and the nazi didn't know about its existence in the camp. You can understand easy that the hero of the movie was in big trouble. But he invented a big game for its child in order that him believed that was in a place when all the life is a game and that who play this game win a true tank. This game was the real life of both of them in the camp. This made the life of its child happy and at the end both survived because arrived the american soldiers and liberated all the prisoners. And the child had its tank because made a round with one the american tanks.

So my friend go with the life is beautiful even you. You will be better. Invent even you your beautiful life.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:04:44 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:34:18 PM by Fakhoury

Now I got what do you wanted to tell mate. I want to tell you a story. It was realized, time ago, an Italian movie which had even Oscar for this movie. Its title is: "The life is beautiful". The movie talk about a person which is closed during the second world war in an concentration camp by the German nazi and have its child with it there within. The child is hidden and the nazi didn't know about its existence in the camp. You can understand easy that the hero of the movie was in big trouble. But he invented a big game for its child in order that him believed that was in a place when all the life is a game and that who play this game win a true tank. This game was the real life of both of them in the camp. This made the life of its child happy and at the end both survived because arrived the american soldiers and liberated all the prisoners. And the child had its tank because made a round with one the american tanks.

So my friend go with the life is beautiful even you. You will be better. Invent even you your beautiful life.

Life is beautiful my friend, I agree with you.

But I don't feel alright, I feel there is something in the making, maybe good, maybe bad, I dunno.

But I'm not feeling peaceful from the inside.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:14:46 PM

It is funny with my errors in this thread. It's the third. I will count those all only for fun.  Cheesy

The first one of three meanings. Then I don't think that here are fear, uncertainly and doubt Fakhoury. Here are confidence, lucidity and fun (even with my errors). This mean that no one of us must worried something but must read all the posts and be happy. As for me, continue with my errors.  Wink

But I don't feel alright, I feel there is something in the making, maybe good, maybe bad, I dunno.

Naturally that this is the problem. Everything born from inside. But even the beautiful life born from inside. Do a good search within you and I'm convinced that if you want, you will find it. Then put it in this thread and read it every time you don't feel peaceful. That thing that you will put here will be read and developed by your friends of this thread and you will read more and more beautiful things. In this way the life will become every day more beautiful.  Wink Cheesy
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:45:00 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:34:31 PM by Fakhoury

Naturally that this is the problem. Everything born from inside. But even the beautiful life born from inside. Do a good search within you and I'm convinced that if you want, you will find it. Then put it in this thread and read it every time you don't feel peaceful. That thing that you will put here will be read and developed by your friends of this thread and you will read more and more beautiful things. In this way the life will become every day more beautiful.  Wink Cheesy

I do agree with you, and everyday I see bullish people are optimistic and permabulls like me as well.

But I dunno my friend, I've a strange feeling inside of me that is letting me not to feel happy and enough confident.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:50:11 PM

Naturally that this is the problem. Everything born from inside. But even the beautiful life born from inside. Do a good search within you and I'm convinced that if you want, you will find it. Then put it in this thread and read it every time you don't feel peaceful. That thing that you will put here will be read and developed by your friends of this thread and you will read more and more beautiful things. In this way the life will become every day more beautiful.  Wink Cheesy

I do agree with you, and everyday I see bullish people are optimistic and permabulls like me as well.

But I dunno my friend, I've a strange feeling inside of me that is letting me not to feel happy and enough confident.

As you told it is a feeling. And cannot be made nothing with it. Cannot be commanded. Try to destroy it. Maybe you can do this. Create disobedience versus that. Try. Retry and again retry. Maybe evanish.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:19:22 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 04:30:26 PM by Bitmore

I try to force myself to stay positive.  I think you end up better off, not in denying reality, but dealing with it and having a positive outlook.
I think attitude and your state of mind independent of "reality" directly effects reality.  Being positive is a powerful thing, if for no other reason it has ripple effects among others around you, but in the mechanical world there is what I call proof of this in quantum mechanics "double slit experiment".   Perhaps reality isn't as "real" as the mind.
http://youtu.be/A9tKncAdlHQ
In the experiment the question arises;  how can the existence of observation change the reality of the outcome?

You have at least some control over your feelings, so if you focus on the positive in life and in dealing with reality at the very least you will make people around you like you, but it may have effects beyond just the "feelings" involved.

To put it in a nutshell, stay positive. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: