Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread)  (Read 259609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:51:14 PM

News URL : http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/10/a-new-use-case-for-bitcoin-ucontrol-tv-launches-bitcoin-controlled-live-web-streams/

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:52:27 PM

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-groups-and-law-enforcement-unite-to-form-blockchain-alliance/

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:57:11 PM

News URL : http://about.bitwa.la/bitwala-is-introducing-12-new-currencies/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:59:27 PM

News URL : http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/22/will-bitcoin-startups-target-accentures-fintech-innovation-lab-2016/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

News URL : http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2015/10/22/bitbeat-new-blockchain-alliance-seeks-to-ferret-out-bad-guys-bolster-bitcoins-image/

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:06:54 PM

This EU news is masive and amazing!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:09:03 PM

First ATM at a public transport station [ES]

News URL : http://www.europapress.es/catalunya/barcelona-empresa-00982/noticia-fgc-primer-operador-publico-transporte-instala-cajero-bitcoins-20151021181837.html

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:09:25 PM

This EU news is masive and amazing!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes Cheesy Cheesy Wink

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

News URL : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3pqw7i/we_placed_our_5th_bitcoin_atm_in_switzerland_basel/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:10:55 PM

News URL : http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/business/virtual-currency-industry-government-to-offer-bitcoin-training-for-law-enforcement-officials-335895231.html

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:21:03 PM

Not to sure what to think about this.... On one hand the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

On the otherhand I feel that the over reach by governments to be in everyone's business is concerning. I hope a happy balance can be found with regards to the large Bitcoin transmitters and the information they choose to disclose to this new arm of the law.

Most people choose Bitcoin to be their own finachal bank not to be under more regulation and the watchfull eye of big brother. Although I'm sure he's here trolling this forum as we speak.

Thanks again for the bull news my friend!

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:01:21 PM

Not to sure what to think about this.... On one hand the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

On the otherhand I feel that the over reach by governments to be in everyone's business is concerning. I hope a happy balance can be found with regards to the large Bitcoin transmitters and the information they choose to disclose to this new arm of the law.

Most people choose Bitcoin to be their own finachal bank not to be under more regulation and the watchfull eye of big brother. Although I'm sure he's here trolling this forum as we speak.

I agree and understand with what you say my friend.

To be honest, I saw it from the positive side, which is,

the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

Because simply, we won't reach world wide adoption when I can feel that I'm safe with my bitcoins from theft.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:02:38 PM

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/bitoasis-expands-bitcoin-purchases-in-the-middle-east/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:14:08 AM

We passed the $4 billion market cap

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:47:06 AM

I agree and understand with what you say my friend.

To be honest, I saw it from the positive side, which is,

the public needs to know that the sketchy seedy part of the Bitcoin community cant touch their potential invetment in the space for Bitcoin to gain world wide adoption.

Because simply, we won't reach world wide adoption when I can feel that I'm safe with my bitcoins from theft.

Luckily we are seeing a large number of start ups that are trying to tackle this problem with even more VC money backing them.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:15:05 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 07:29:17 AM by n2004al

Very curious and can't wait.... Cheesy  Cheesy

Edit: I see to many errors in my post (now that I'm reading it again). It was written in the late night and I have my eyes semi closed by the sleep. But you never forget your duty my friend.... Cheesy  Cheesy  You have to do a big job in finding my errors....  Shocked

Loool, I will do my best dear Cheesy

1. It's not a must that you mine to sky-rocket the price, buying means volume and volume means price movement Wink

2. You will always need to hide your money if you play it dirty or to pay less taxes.

3. Regarding internet restriction, there will always be a way to access the net. Plus, don't forget physical bitcoins and Localbitcoins or persons selling bitcoin in person for cash.

4. Regarding North Korea, check Localbitcoins volume in Russia Wink

Errors :

I mentioned this but this doesn't create the internal bitcoin black market. The existence of the internal bitcoin black market was the question about was the discussion. That is the first thing.

There is not no internal bitcoin black market

Third I doubt that in those countries are to too many the people with big money which have no power and need to hide its their money.

Four, you must read the restriction they had in on internet and the possibility of access on accessing it by the normal people.

Five, you must understand the power of political dictatorship on in these countries and the enormous fear that this nomocracy raise to everyone in doing not allowed restricted things.

Thanks for the errors.  Cheesy

As for the answers I'm feeling "disappointed". Because the answers of your answers (when applicable) are in my post. Have no meaning to tell always the same things:

1. You are telling words not facts. Everyone know that you have told. The problem is that there is no volume (except China for which I have told that is different from the others). According to me. You have any data that prove the opposite of this? If yes show those to believe you. As about the mining it is the only way to create internal volume and as consequence black market.

But what is important in all this discussion is that bitcoin it is not known in most (or all) of those countries I have shown data about this. You have data that prove the opposite? Show those.

2. Words. Needed facts. If have show those. In those countries people barely find money for the everyday bread. But maybe I'm wrong. Show me that I'm wrong.

3. This point make me laugh. You are in a spaceship when speak about these countries. You have no idea about the life there. If are poor no one care about bitcoin or the internet. If almost poor and have not allowed to navigate in the internet, the people able to do such things secretly maybe are 10 or 20 (if are in such amount) in every country. And you think that they will create the internal bitcoin black market, the big volume and the sky-rocket price of it?

Anyone of these countries is not (cannot be) above of "almost poor". So all those are in the two above categories. No need to make other suppositions. But maybe I'm wrong. Show me with data that I'm wrong.

4. This point is incomprehensible for me. It is like I'm asking about the sun and you answered about the moon. Here, I cannot have wrong. I don't understand what do you mean. If you think that seeing the localbitcoins volume in Russia (where bitcoin is banned) and make (having in mind the amount of volume there) a comparison with the hypothetical one in North Korea I have no more explanations to made because are in vain. It is like make a comparison between Mozambique and USA. Or Nigeria and Great Britain. Or maybe I'm wrong. It is not possible to find a comparison because it is impossible to find two world that are so different and away between those. I cannot even laugh in this case. Seems too strange even to laugh.

At the end: There is no localbitcoins volume in any of the countries in question (naturally except China). According to this charts of localbitcoins: http://coin.dance/charts If you have any other data show those.

You again insist that the price of bitcoin in those countries will sky-rocket by the ten people which will be able to enter secretly in internet and all those will buy enormous quantities of bitcoin (with their salary with which barely assure the everyday bread) and those ten (which I am sure that don't exist but I accepted just to please you) will create a powerful internal bitcoin black market which will sky-rocket the price of bitcoin in every of the mentioned country with the people which have no bread to eat? You think that this people with care about bitcoin?

If your answer will be yes I surrender forever. I am not able to make you understand the situation on those countries. Or maybe you are so proud that can't accept to have wrong.  Wink End of story.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:15:29 PM

Luckily we are seeing a large number of start ups that are trying to tackle this problem with even more VC money backing them.

Yes, and anonymity also is being tackled seriously nowadays.

Thanks for the errors.  Cheesy

As for the answers I'm feeling "disappointed". Because the answers of your answers (when applicable) are in my post. Have no meaning to tell always the same things:

1. You are telling words not facts. Everyone know that you have told. The problem is that there is no volume (except China for which I have told that is different from the others). According to me. You have any data that prove the opposite of this? If yes show those to believe you. As about the mining it is the only way to create internal volume and as consequence black market.

But what is important in all this discussion is that bitcoin it is not known in most (or all) of those countries I have shown data about this. You have data that prove the opposite? Show those.

2. Words. Needed facts. If have show those. In those countries people barely find money for the everyday bread. But maybe I'm wrong. Show me that I'm wrong.

3. This point make me laugh. You are in a spaceship when speak about these countries. You have no idea about the life there. If are poor no one care about bitcoin or the internet. If almost poor and have not allowed to navigate in the internet, the people able to do such things secretly maybe are 10 or 20 (if are in such amount) in every country. And you think that they will create the internal bitcoin black market, the big volume and the sky-rocket price of it?

Anyone of these countries is not (cannot be) above of "almost poor". So all those are in the two above categories. No need to make other suppositions. But maybe I'm wrong. Show me with data that I'm wrong.

4. This point is incomprehensible for me. It is like I'm asking about the sun and you answered about the moon. Here, I cannot have wrong. I don't understand what do you mean. If you think that seeing the localbitcoins volume in Russia (where bitcoin is banned) and make (having in mind the amount of volume there) a comparison with the hypothetical one in North Korea I have no more explanations to made because are in vain. It is like make a comparison between Mozambique and USA. Or Nigeria and Great Britain. Or maybe I'm wrong. It is not possible to find a comparison because it is impossible to find two world that are so different and away between those. I cannot even laugh in this case. Seems too strange even to laugh.

At the end: There is no localbitcoins volume in any of the countries in question (naturally except China). According to this charts of localbitcoins: http://coin.dance/charts If you have any other data show those.

You again insist that the price of bitcoin in those countries will sky-rocket by the ten people which will be able to enter secretly in internet and all those will buy enormous quantities of bitcoin (with their salary with which barely assure the everyday bread) and those ten (which I am sure that don't exist but I accepted just to please you) will create a powerful internal bitcoin black market which will sky-rocket the price of bitcoin in every of the mentioned country with the people which have no bread to eat? You think that this people with care about bitcoin?

If your answer will be yes I surrender forever. I am not able to make you understand the situation on those countries. Or maybe you are so proud that can't accept to have wrong.  Wink End of story.

You are most welcome my dear friend.

I don't insist that it will sky-rocket there, it may and with high %.

Don't forget that good news moves quick, specially when there is money involved.

And even if those 10,100 or 200. They could have money more than 1,000,000 combined Wink

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:34:01 PM

Yes, and anonymity also is being tackled seriously nowadays.

Thanks for the errors.  Cheesy

If your answer will be yes I surrender forever. I am not able to make you understand the situation on those countries. Or maybe you are so proud that can't accept to have wrong.  Wink End of story.

You are most welcome my dear friend.

I don't insist that it will sky-rocket there, it may and with high %.

Don't forget that good news moves quick, specially when there is money involved.

And even if those 10,100 or 200. They could have money more than 1,000,000 combined Wink

I know that.  Cheesy Lets wait these good news and begin again this discussion. Until that day ...... needed data no words. With words is everything possible. I'm giving data, you suppositions. With words everything is possible. Without data remain only words.  Wink
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:11:52 AM

I know that.  Cheesy Lets wait these good news and begin again this discussion. Until that day ...... needed data no words. With words is everything possible. I'm giving data, you suppositions. With words everything is possible. Without data remain only words.  Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Totally agree with you, let's wait Tongue

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:18:15 AM

News URL : http://www.irinnews.org/report/100831/crypto-currencies-and-the-aid-industry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: