Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BROKER: Forex Broker in BITCON open to trade BTC\USD too  (Read 639 times)
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:16:08 PM

Dear Friends,

A good news for all people who love forex and BITCOIN. 1BROKER, after expanding his range of product (indices, shares, commodities and Forex) whit leverage till 200x, now offer criptocurrency trade on BTC\USD whit leverage 5x and spread 0.5.  The advantage of this broker is that the account is in BTC!  Deposit and Whitdrawal are always reliable, and send o receive BTC istantly. I trade on this Broker from 4 mounth and they seem a good company.  Cool

They have an own platform and it could be a good think, for all people that use mobile phone windows based (in wich metatrader wasn't available!).

About 1 mouth ago ther was a problem on their server , that freeze all for about 3 hours, and ther refund all losses  to their customer. I could confirm this because they refund mee to.

If someone have other info about them, please share this here  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

already trade here and everything is going fine..
in generall i like this place,.simple and easy to use
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 09:35:25 PM

The fuck? It's not on https://1broker.com/?c=cfds right now.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:38:26 PM

If theres an adroid app like metatrader,  where can i get it?
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:53:32 AM

The fuck? It's not on https://1broker.com/?c=cfds right now.

Yes, only on platform you can see BTC\USD quotes  Undecided
Also they haven't any live chat or phone number for support, and this does't sound good  Lips sealed

I think they could be better, but at moment i trade whitout any problem.

For pro games:

The haven't app, the have they have a web based platform.
altcointrader25

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:07:54 AM

Dear Friends,

Simple and 1broker are the big ones if you want to remain anonymous.  Otherwise google "bitcoin cfd"

A good news for all people who love forex and BITCOIN. 1BROKER, after expanding his range of product (indices, shares, commodities and Forex) whit leverage till 200x, now offer criptocurrency trade on BTC\USD whit leverage 5x and spread 0.5.  The advantage of this broker is that the account is in BTC!  Deposit and Whitdrawal are always reliable, and send o receive BTC istantly. I trade on this Broker from 4 mounth and they seem a good company.  Cool

They have an own platform and it could be a good think, for all people that use mobile phone windows based (in wich metatrader wasn't available!).

About 1 mouth ago ther was a problem on their server , that freeze all for about 3 hours, and ther refund all losses  to their customer. I could confirm this because they refund mee to.

If someone have other info about them, please share this here  Smiley

BTC Trading sucks there, they run out of BTC once per day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: