Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:06:26 PM

I've always toyed with the idea of using bots but then never thought I had enough capital to play with to make it worth bothering. Maybe I will take a punt on this and hopefully have a play with my first bot.

This is where I'm at not having much funds but loving the idea of messing about with a bot for the first time. I wanted to get involved in one in the past but it was far to much for my bankroll to spend the funds on it. Sucks doesn't it?

The price of this project is something I cannot turn down. As long as there is a working bot it is happy days and if it has all the features I see in the thread then this is going to be an excellent learning curv and maybe make a few satoshi as well in the process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:28:55 PM

yes it could be sold out super fast, lets see

After seeing a fair bit of interest here I have to agree that it will probably sell out very fast. Looking forward to Mon and the start of the sale, get mine in the bag and waiting.

lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:08:18 PM

Fuck ur fake posts. BAY at the starting time had only 13 pages.

baby  jesus weighed only 1/2 stone at birth.
lindeanin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:37:15 PM

Fuck ur fake posts. BAY at the starting time had only 13 pages.

haha that's rich. noob account blathering on about "fake accounts"
babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

After seeing a fair bit of interest here I have to agree that it will probably sell out very fast. Looking forward to Mon and the start of the sale, get mine in the bag and waiting.

Yea I am leaning this way as well. Just too good a deal to pass up. And makes no sense not to buy a couple extra bots. I guess when the devs start posting the vids after the ico starts it will shut the fudders right up. half of them are just trying to scare others off anyhow. they will be the 1st ones buying.

couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:38:50 PM

How is it that they say that they have reverse engineered other bots but this bot will work on all exchanges? Even Cryptsy and CCEX?

That's where a lot of coin launches are -  won't there be a lot of pump groups getting this bot just for that reason alone?
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:11:34 PM

How is it that they say that they have reverse engineered other bots but this bot will work on all exchanges? Even Cryptsy and CCEX?

That's where a lot of coin launches are -  won't there be a lot of pump groups getting this bot just for that reason alone?

They could also mean that they took the best qualities of all the existing bots and put those capabilities into this one. Everyone is getting hung up on the technical language.

Who knows, maybe they cracked the source code and copied it over, maybe they just know how to code an put it together themselves while basing things off existing tech. Honestly, as long as it works, who really gives a shit?

Just kick back and enjoy the ride. Big things are coming for this coin and bot.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:49:45 PM

Yea I am leaning this way as well. Just too good a deal to pass up. And makes no sense not to buy a couple extra bots. I guess when the devs start posting the vids after the ico starts it will shut the fudders right up. half of them are just trying to scare others off anyhow. they will be the 1st ones buying.

Me too  Cheesy The minute I see this thread I was sold at the cheap as chips price. If you are a trader you will be involved in this project won't ya? Even if you are not a trader and want to learn about bots and trading you have the perfect chance here. Looking forward to seeing some of these videos, like you say that will soon keep the fudders quiet and busy stalking another thread. The length some people go to ta increase their potential holdings. Scare 10 - 15 people off and thats maybe 10% of the supply burned. We should join them.

What use is a signature?
Ruzka

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:50:24 PM

We are not scared of a little risk when the reward is owning a botzilla with the features that this bad boy is offering. I can't wait to get using it lol

Like you I may have to get a couple extra for the guys that are to scared of risk, they can panic buy at a higher price and hopefully pay for for my percy bot. A freerolling bot will be very nice something you are already on to.

The crafty buggers trying to scare people off aha

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:01:29 PM

Oh another self-moderated ......... My alarms woke up again ........
Ruzka

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:17:00 PM

Oh another self-moderated ......... My alarms woke up again ........

Oh another guy with a faulty alarm.

Do you realise that a lot of threads are self moderated? Not to mention some of the top coins do not even have a thread on this forum because of the standard of posters who just post crap and attempt to troll/fud to get paid a few pennies in their pay per post signature campaign.

Have a nice day and come back post some hardcore fud and troll hard, see if anything is deleted huh? Will then see if you really do have a faulty alarm.

mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:27:14 AM

Im going for 3 bots. Everyone will jump on this.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:00:20 AM

only 3? Im going to try and pick up 20.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:10:31 AM

So do we have any idea exactly when on Monday this is going to launch? I certainly hope it won't be at between 12:00 am - 7:30 am MDT. I do want to sleep. I don't want to get up in the morning and find my .3 BTC bot is now 1.5 BTC... Angry
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:16:25 AM

what would be the point of having 20 bots? i've have never purchased a bot before so i'm extremely noobie when it comes to these projects
would you be able to run multiple bots of the same wallet since you need a certain # of coins in your wallet for the bot to be able to work?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:19:42 AM

what would be the point of having 20 bots? i've have never purchased a bot before so i'm extremely noobie when it comes to these projects
would you be able to run multiple bots of the same wallet since you need a certain # of coins in your wallet for the bot to be able to work?

No, you only need 1 bot. The extra 19 would be to cash in when the panic buying starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHUGvde7KU
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:22:00 AM

No, you only need 1 bot. The extra 19 would be to cash in when the panic buying starts.
ah ok my bad, kinda got confused there for a second was thinking what in the hell would be the point of owning 20 bots, but that makes a lot more sense to me thanks for clearing that up for me Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:35:02 AM

Hey Bob,

Keep making it happen!

Depends on the interest, if they start selling fast out of the gate....you know I'll have my BTC locked and loaded for at least 5-6 bots.

When its the #1 trending coin for 3+ days, people will be racing to the markets to buy my extras Wink

Cheers Bob,

MasterTrader777
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:44:27 AM

cut 3 pages of back and forth foreplay.

You two should just fuck already.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:09:14 AM

Do you say that in the middle of chick flicks too? Your dates must love that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: