Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KronenbergsSister

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

I say it in the 1st 5 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:15:02 AM

Was going to pick up over 140 BTC for myself. As long as the cap is only 120 BTC, i will put a fuck on it. This assbot is a feces coin, too primitif for my liking.

Sign an address with 140btc and you get that one. Its ok that the cap is 120btc because by the time you get in door you might be able to pick up 40 bots for your 140btc and it will no longer have 120btc cap. But I see what you mean from your recent posts its clear what type of coin you are into liking   Kiss

What use is a signature?
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:33:12 AM

What time on Monday does it start?

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:36:00 AM

Just had another read through the OP and see a few things my newbie bot brain can't figure out.

What is the camping feature?

Stealth botting options?

Looking bettter the more I read and learn.

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Im going for 3 bots. Everyone will jump on this.

only 3? Im going to try and pick up 20.
what would be the point of having 20 bots? i've have never purchased a bot before so i'm extremely noobie when it comes to these projects
would you be able to run multiple bots of the same wallet since you need a certain # of coins in your wallet for the bot to be able to work?

No, you only need 1 bot. The extra 19 would be to cash in when the panic buying starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHUGvde7KU

The sensemaking here is almost nonexsitent. Who's going to pay any more than $60.00 for a trading bot? Let's say it's the most awesomest bot ever, then maybe $120.00. That's barely half a BTC right now. At least circuits had whale and trading lounges you could buy your way into. Beyond promises of a bot which may or may not be worth $100, max, this coin has nothing.

I'm not trying to fud. Given the product offering, the market cap is easily 120 BTC, so it's probably worth buying the ICO. I'm definitely in for 0.3 BTC if I'm not sleeping when the ICO goes live. But I don't see a rational market bringing this coin much beyond about 200 BTC.

Oh, wait, did I say "rational"? Right. This is crypto. Forget everything I just said about market cap.

Ten-Hut!
vervolioman

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:01:07 AM

Sale needs to hurry up already so I can get me a free bot or 5. If this is legit and your a trader and don't get aboard then you should hang your head in shame. Where else will you get this quality bot stacked with the features it has for 0.3btc?

I had some of CIRC but that is just to expensive for the sake of a bot. Now this has come to save the day, affordable  and feature packed while working on all major exchanges, hopefully ready at release like stated.

You're right about that 'where else can you get a bot described in the first post, for less or equal to Botzilla' I missed out on that project you mentioned but won't be missing out on this. Anyone know what time ICO starts what timezone? If its in the first post I missed it.

What use is a signature?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:15:28 AM

Sale needs to hurry up already so I can get me a free bot or 5. If this is legit and your a trader and don't get aboard then you should hang your head in shame. Where else will you get this quality bot stacked with the features it has for 0.3btc?

I had some of CIRC but that is just to expensive for the sake of a bot. Now this has come to save the day, affordable  and feature packed while working on all major exchanges, hopefully ready at release like stated.

You're right about that 'where else can you get a bot described in the first post, for less or equal to Botzilla' I missed out on that project you mentioned but won't be missing out on this. Anyone know what time ICO starts what timezone? If its in the first post I missed it.

will be monitoring this botcoin for sure... same question on what time will be the ICO will start on monday on CCEX?
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:47:39 AM

All I see here in these fiudding posts are people trying to game each other away fromthis coin, soas toscore a higher percentage of the ico for themselves.

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:53:40 AM

All I see here in these fiudding posts are people trying to game each other away fromthis coin, soas toscore a higher percentage of the ico for themselves.

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

You're right I had someone trying to scare me off yesterday after I said I was on the fence but swinging towards getting me a few bots. He was straight on the attack trying to get my hand to fold with his fud attempts. He also confessed in the end after I told him I know his game and won't stand for it as you too know the games they play. It is quite funny an clever actually isn't it?
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

You're right I had someone trying to scare me off yesterday after I said I was on the fence but swinging towards getting me a few bots. He was straight on the attack trying to get my hand to fold with his fud attempts. He also confessed in the end after I told him I know his game and won't stand for it as you too know the games they play. It is quite funny an clever actually isn't it?

To be expected.It is a low market cap ICO where all extra coins will be burnt and all coins purchased can be instantly converted into a very limited supply of advanced trading bots, which can then be traded at market price.

A no brainer for anyone who trades ICOs. I believe it will sell out with a parabolic rise the last 40 btc as people realize they are missing the boat.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:28:52 AM

Very interesting... very interesting.
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

hm! interesting
i think i will buy some tomorrow
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:39:36 AM

Well as usual all the player names are here, be it pnd or not, we'll see but I think we all know what will occur here at sale, then over following weeks lol.   Lips sealed

So get in train or miss out, but don't end up bagholding right??  Roll Eyes such is these kind of crypto coins.

Too bad usual ccex shady launch tho.

But I'll buy lol.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:45:59 AM

1 bot = 0.3BTC?

Sorry for stupid question. But text in OP on image, Google translation said to me, no way Yaremi. Grin

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
vervolioman

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:42:24 PM

Less than 24 hrs to ICO start now but no specified starting time or time zone! Is it supposed to be some kind of Ninja launch or what's the deal here?

This is what I would like to know as well. It will probably sell out super fast and I don't want to have to sit by my comp waiting for it to start so I don't miss out. Looks like I won't have much choice but to stick around if we don't here from dev team before.

What use is a signature?
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:49:10 PM

To be expected.It is a low market cap ICO where all extra coins will be burnt and all coins purchased can be instantly converted into a very limited supply of advanced trading bots, which can then be traded at market price.

A no brainer for anyone who trades ICOs. I believe it will sell out with a parabolic rise the last 40 btc as people realize they are missing the boat.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 12:58:16 PM

I have spoken with some big pockets here and there, all over the cryptospace. It's rumored that big money going to be brought into this. All tight bags are taken like seeds on the wet ground, and many momentarily perceive the truth being that quadrillions of dollars make traffic in my pockets.

wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley

You will see, they are fun  Wink

It is cool to see the interest build and build and the special characters that turn up playing games with people. I have to agree it is fun I'm excited to see where this ends up and start using the best bot in crypto at a very affordable price. I brought some bts the other week so some of that profit is paying for a few bots for me here.
logictense

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:03:25 PM

As for "what this coin has going for it"  a good bot is like a swiss army knife for making money in crypto, and there are not that many good ones out there. Even fewer that offer arbitrage and work across  all exchanges. I could make 60 bucks in a half hour using this bot out by the pool and never even spill my boat drink.

I have not been involved in many ICO's  at the earliest stage so it is all new to me and like you say the market cap is low so makes their job easier. They will make our bots more valuable for their efforts which is pretty cool. Not long now  Smiley

You will see, they are fun  Wink

It is cool to see the interest build and build and the special characters that turn up playing games with people. I have to agree it is fun I'm excited to see where this ends up and start using the best bot in crypto at a very affordable price. I brought some bts the other week so some of that profit is paying for a few bots for me here.

Shut the fuck up or else i'll beat u up.

logictense

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:04:01 PM

I have been spoken with some big pockets here and there, all over the cryptospace. It's rumored that big money going to be brought into this. All tight bags are taken like seeds on the wet ground, and many momentarily perceive the truth being that quadrillions of dollars make traffic in my pockets.

English please. English.

Shut up bitchy boy or ill fuck u in ass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: