Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling  (Read 43729 times)
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:00:17 PM

Is there any special that differentiates the Magicaldice from other dice sites?
There are many dice sites nowadays with some having lower house edge.
Hmm for one thing they seem to have quite a big marketing budget to attract new players, well most features are I guess coming in the next version, some of the things I like anyway:
1) THe good community there(but some do act like trolls a few timex, well thats why its called trollbox I guess )
2) Awesome giveaways
3) Awesome sig. campaign(but this may seduce spammers , hence I think they should have more rules)
That seems to be all, but TBH seems like the site was released in a hurry or whould have a lot more features integrated.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:50:57 PM

Mostly different environment Cool
As long as everything is transparent and provably fair, I will not getting fear for gamble some of my bits.
And I can tell that this time is Magical Euphoria Era
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:17:43 PM

I guess it's the fancy rolling thing that made magicaldice different from other dice sites Grin
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:11:36 PM

besides the fancy rolling there is way more to come=)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:20:36 PM

liking the site, just kinda hate the way the chat works on the site so far, hope to see alot of improvements to this part of the site Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptasm
Legendary

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:24:23 PM

liking the site, just kinda hate the way the chat works on the site so far, hope to see alot of improvements to this part of the site Tongue
we are currently reworking the chat=)
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

I'm not really a fan of the betting area on the left...the color scheme clashes way too much and honestly it hurts my eyes.
Stars (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:53:53 AM

I'm not really a fan of the betting area on the left...the color scheme clashes way too much and honestly it hurts my eyes.

Yeah. I noticed that some people really like it, some don't. For magicaldice 2 we plan on having a design that everybody likes and something that is definitely more easy on the eyes.

Stars (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:11:09 AM

We're doing a profit reward competition. See here for more details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168627.0

Exther2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

I promised Crypto I would post here when my withdrawal of 15BTC came. I must admit i was a bit worried of having that much on a new website but these guys are definitely legit and I got them within 5 minutes.

The only reason I had so much on there was because it got out of hand. I was up close to 5BTC and then I lost everything including my 5 deposit. I then deposited 10BTC and won my 5 back and decided to call it quits.

Also, I want to mention that crypto gave me a little compensation for a mistake that I made which was very nice of him, I did end up giving it him back though.

Overall I enjoyed playing here and I will probably be back soon. The chat needs some work though, the refreshing gets on my nerves.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Dennis7777

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:29:57 PM

I promised Crypto I would post here when my withdrawal of 15BTC came. I must admit i was a bit worried of having that much on a new website but these guys are definitely legit and I got them within 5 minutes.

The only reason I had so much on there was because it got out of hand. I was up close to 5BTC and then I lost everything including my 5 deposit. I then deposited 10BTC and won my 5 back and decided to call it quits.

Also, I want to mention that crypto gave me a little compensation for a mistake that I made which was very nice of him, I did end up giving it him back though.

Overall I enjoyed playing here and I will probably be back soon. The chat needs some work though, the refreshing gets on my nerves.

Congrats. Chasing your loss is usually a bad idea, but it worked for you. BTW, if you gamble your 10 btc in a new account, you would have an account profit of 5 btc and could have won the "profit reward competition". Cheesy

cravingsz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:32:21 PM

its a really interesting website i really like your dice game
cryptasm
Legendary

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:53:13 PM

Our devs are currently working on a new chat that will be released soon without bugs on websockets=)
cryptasm
Legendary

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:55:40 PM

Congrats. Chasing your loss is usually a bad idea, but it worked for you. BTW, if you gamble your 10 btc in a new account, you would have an account profit of 5 btc and could have won the "profit reward competition". Cheesy

he won it=)
Stars (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:05:25 AM

We've updated the chat to now use web sockets. It will now function much better Tongue

Patejl

Activity: 532

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

We've updated the chat to now use web sockets. It will now function much better Tongue
Awesome news, wil try chatting later when I'm free, awesome community there.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:27:50 AM

magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)

We've never really thought about adding an investment feature since we're more than capable of funding the bank-roll our selves.

Also investment websites aren't provably fair in my eyes so unfortunately we won't be adding an investment feature. Sorry Tongue

Thanks for the reply.
And for the possibility to add another coin , like dogecoin, litecoin, ecc? You think to add this in future? Tnx
Stars (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:29:41 PM

magicaldice in future you have intenction do appect investor to your site? and for add more coin (like doge, litecoin ecc?)

We've never really thought about adding an investment feature since we're more than capable of funding the bank-roll our selves.

Also investment websites aren't provably fair in my eyes so unfortunately we won't be adding an investment feature. Sorry Tongue

Thanks for the reply.
And for the possibility to add another coin , like dogecoin, litecoin, ecc? You think to add this in future? Tnx

Hmm, maybe in the future. Definitely wouldn't be something we'd look to do soon though, we feel that we need to succeed with bitcoin first to even think about adding more coins.

Stars (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:54:57 PM

I'm pleased to announce we're doing another giveaway for you guys. This time with a prize pool of 5 BTC!

The 3 players that have the most BTC wagered on https://magicaldice.com in 7 days from now (The 11th of September) will win. 1st place is 2.5 BTC, 2nd place is 1.5 BTC and 3rd place is 1 BTC!

See this thread for more information! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170910.0

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:58:31 PM

I'm pleased to announce we're doing another giveaway for you guys. This time with a prize pool of 5 BTC!

The 3 players that have the most BTC wagered on https://magicaldice.com in 7 days from now (The 11th of September) will win. 1st place is 2.5 BTC, 2nd place is 1.5 BTC and 3rd place is 1 BTC!

See this thread for more information! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170910.0

It seems complicated, maybe it is better to add leaderboard for competition on site instead of users posting wagered amount in the thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: