Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling  (Read 43729 times)
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:42:47 PM

I have been involved (OBVIOUSLY) Very much with this site from the beta stage forward. I was there every day, and people that are part of the site be it Players or Admin, all know how much I dedicated to this site.
I have never in all of my time playing all of the different site, found such a great place to call home, and will be as focused on my intense loyalty to ANYTHING that Stars and Cryptasm are involved in in the future.
When the doors open on the new venture, you CAN COUNT on seeing this Salty As Hell Bastard being there, spicing things up and showing nothing but love and respect to the Magical Community!

PS.... Its time for some trivia....

Yeah man, you definitely made the place more lively and its unfortunate what one person's dishonestly can do but it is what it is. RIP magical dice 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:45:15 PM

I have been involved (OBVIOUSLY) Very much with this site from the beta stage forward. I was there every day, and people that are part of the site be it Players or Admin, all know how much I dedicated to this site.
I have never in all of my time playing all of the different site, found such a great place to call home, and will be as focused on my intense loyalty to ANYTHING that Stars and Cryptasm are involved in in the future.
When the doors open on the new venture, you CAN COUNT on seeing this Salty As Hell Bastard being there, spicing things up and showing nothing but love and respect to the Magical Community!

Yeah man, you definitely made the place more lively and its unfortunate what one person's dishonestly can do but it is what it is. RIP magical dice 

Well, they did say they're coming up with MD2

They said they were working on it and I cannot wait until they are finished with their site.
MrJLJL

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:22:52 PM

Famous Sjenkie is sad as well...
But:

After very many drops of water from the sky,
comes a time of meatballs in tomato-sauce with some unions, cheese and peppers, not too dry...
...and bananas,
...plus some BACON...

----------- Sjenkie, 07/12/2015[/i]
KOZO

Activity: 143

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:03:31 AM

Famous Sjenkie is sad as well...
But:

After very many drops of water from the sky,
comes a time of meatballs in tomato-sauce with some unions, cheese and peppers, not too dry...
...and bananas,
...plus some BACON...

----------- Sjenkie, 07/12/2015[/i]

ooh my... well said man...!! Have some beer and ofc a bacon...lol..!!! so don't think of "R.I.P"  for MD... anyway, looking forward to MD2 newborn...!! wooohooo...!! CHEERS..!!!
momy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:22:53 AM

Well, they did say they're coming up with MD2

They said they were working on it and I cannot wait until they are finished with their site.

does it mean that there will be still MD2 coming up? i thought they will going down soon?
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:53:58 AM

does it mean that there will be still MD2 coming up? i thought they will going down soon?

Yup Stars has changed his idea of closing MD and instead MD2 will be coming out soon (Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167828.msg13138883#msg13138883), with some help from fastdice (Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.msg13174813#msg13174813).

fastdice.com

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:16:54 AM

Yup Stars has changed his idea of closing MD and instead MD2 will be coming out soon (Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167828.msg13138883#msg13138883), with some help from fastdice (Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263343.msg13174813#msg13174813).

Correct Smiley

dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:24:25 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 09:00:48 AM by dre1982

Stars: Hey guys, we should be launching MD2 within the next few weeks maybe sooner, I'll give updates on bitcointalk so be sure to follow our thread

Few questions for Stars.

Will V2 beta still run for testing?

Will there be a bounty for bugs Kale already fixed which I found

Will the signature campaign still be active on V2?

Some answers would be nice  Huh

And I found sometime weird in the autobetting? To who can I send a printscreen?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 09:14:18 AM

Stars: Hey guys, we should be launching MD2 within the next few weeks maybe sooner, I'll give updates on bitcointalk so be sure to follow our thread

Few questions for Stars.

Some answers would be nice  Huh

Just giving a bit of feedback as this question has come up before. I didnt plan on announcing our JV with MD byt obviously our payment wallet was found and made public anyway (My fault) so I made a announcment that I placed in the FD thread that I will paste here afdter this update.

1. Stars are waiting for myself and Developer to setup and prepare MD2 and we are working on it daily but have to learn a complete new coded system. The priority being that NO ONE can predict rolls ever.
2. Payouts for signature and bounties is not day one priorities, the release is, so that will be addresses at a later date.
3. I will support Stars for just about any decision moving forward as long as it is justified and adds value. I have no interest is changing the was MD has had its success to date.
4. I understand that there are questions now that cannot be answered, but for now the beta will be announced soon and the launch soon after that.
5. We do not have access to MD1 at the moment so we have only worked on MD2 to dates. Bugs will be accessed soon.
6. I know it does not answer questions BUT I hope it buys some time
7. Im sure bounties will be offered HOWEVER I assume that loyal MD players will pass their recommendations so we can be better and faster after launch.
8. Star, if any of this information is in error, please feel free to correct me.

Here is info that was put on FD thread yesterday.

MD & FD JV
Bit early but I will give some base info.
We have done a deal for relaunch of MD2
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I think star will be much stronger not having to worry about back end.
I expect to be a silent partner unless I am required on front end.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
MD2 Is now online on my servers today BUT is not ready for production,
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch

dre1982

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:36:59 AM

Few questions for Stars.

Just giving a bit of feedback as this question has come up before. I didnt plan on announcing our JV with MD byt obviously our payment wallet was found and made public anyway (My fault) so I made a announcment that I placed in the FD thread that I will paste here afdter this update.

1. Stars are waiting for myself and Developer to setup and prepare MD2 and we are working on it daily but have to learn a complete new coded system. The priority being that NO ONE can predict rolls ever.
2. Payouts for signature and bounties is not day one priorities, the release is, so that will be addresses at a later date.
3. I will support Stars for just about any decision moving forward as long as it is justified and adds value. I have no interest is changing the was MD has had its success to date.
4. I understand that there are questions now that cannot be answered, but for now the beta will be announced soon and the launch soon after that.
5. We do not have access to MD1 at the moment so we have only worked on MD2 to dates. Bugs will be accessed soon.
7. Im sure bounties will be offered HOWEVER I assume that loyal MD players will pass their recommendations so we can be better and faster after launch.
8. Star, if any of this information is in error, please feel free to correct me.

MD & FD JV
After their closure I did offer 100% funding, developer and hosting solutions and the ability to have a 3rd eye on their system to make sure all rolls are truely random and not predictable, I have guaranteed that.
Star will run the show (specifically marketing) as normal as MD has little value without him. It is a partnership with growth as the plan.
I will bring funding and expertise to the table, any potential issues will be fully screened before launch.
I assume star will announce when ready to launch when our dev are complete with setup. Limited people will be invited to beta launch when done.

Like I said , way early to let you know. I expected to stay silent after launch. No chance of that now I guess.

FYI, I have been watching MD since their start and watched their growth, that is the reason I actually made fastdice.com
We possess experience that MD has had to pay for in the past, MD will now enjoy having strong internal development at call.
MD and FD will be run as completely seperate dice games, we will try not to compete with each other other than dice space in general.

I hope this explaination is taken as a positive thing with the community, I only want growth of MD in the future. Opening of MD is not ready to be announced at this time but should not be far away.

The wallet you did see is a good faith reserve/working payment, additional funding will be placed at time of beta launch

Thanks for the information. I understand that not everything has priority but a little information to the players is good so we know what the plans are.

I had just something weird on autobetting. See http://imgur.com/D934dvH.

The rolls 98290 was followed to 98269 and then 98291. Is is a bug just on screen or is something wrong with the bets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 10:42:56 AM

Few questions for Stars.

MD & FD JV

Thanks for the information. I understand that not everything has priority but a little information to the players is good so we know what the plans are.

I had just something weird on autobetting. See http://imgur.com/D934dvH.

The rolls 98290 was followed to 98269 and then 98291. Is is a bug just on screen or is something wrong with the bets.

I understand,
I assume Star cant give feedback as he is waiting on my team, I didnt want to give feedback as I didnt think it was my place to comment on this thread. But I see a lot of people asking and confused so better I give a explaination then let you guys wait. I give you my commitment that I am on board 100%.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:28:19 AM

Got me confused with few of your post so I'll ask ahead for few question

1. Fastdice keep mentioning stars ONLY , AFAIK MD owners are stars and cryptasm. Not sure if this means stars will be the only one that will continue this project

2. Fastdice offer funding as well which I thought it wont be necessary? since stars/ cryptasm mentioned few times that they are more than able to fund the site themselves
dre1982

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:13:49 PM

Is it safe to deposit to MD2 to play with?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
klutzbelgian

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:49:56 PM

hope it can launch soon Smiley
i love the magicaldice 1
fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:53:07 PM

Got me confused with few of your post so I'll ask ahead for few question

1. Fastdice keep mentioning stars ONLY , AFAIK MD owners are stars and cryptasm. Not sure if this means stars will be the only one that will continue this project

2. Fastdice offer funding as well which I thought it wont be necessary? since stars/ cryptasm mentioned few times that they are more than able to fund the site themselves

Not my place to answer this yet, just give us time.

If you have access to MD2 demo then is is not on new production servers (Even our demo is not moved to them yet) . So not ready

charityslovenian

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:03:52 PM

If you have access to MD2 demo then is is not on new production servers (Even our demo is not moved to them yet) . So not ready

i think he asking after the launch... let's say, if he don't going to get scammed after all this problems

fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 01:06:30 PM

Important announcment to EXPERIENCED Magicaldice.com players

We are nearly ready for beta testing.
I require 10 to 20 players to test MD2 Beta.

People that volenteer for this are not just there to have a look. You will be required to bet,  give feedback with our Dev and find bugs.
Do not apply for this if you cant give valuable feedback.
NOTE: This will be free play, NO ACTUAL BTC WILL BE WAGED< TEST BTC WILL BE SUPPLIED

Please PM me directly if you are interested.
On same PM please indicate how long you have used MD1 and approx weather you were a light, medium or heavy user.

Thank you for reading this. and talk soon

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:17:39 PM

People that volenteer for this are not just there to have a look. You will be required to bet,  give feedback with our Dev and find bugs.
NOTE: This will be free play, NO ACTUAL BTC WILL BE WAGED< TEST BTC WILL BE SUPPLIED

On same PM please indicate how long you have used MD1 and approx weather you were a light, medium or heavy user.

Is it a beta test with site bankroll no WD allowed? or are we expected to deposit our own money to test the features out?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dre1982

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:22:54 PM

You got PM. Maybe you should also try to contact Unibtc for testing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:23:53 PM

You got PM. Maybe you should also try to contact Unibtc for testing.

Uni is probably busy with his sites launch this week so i dont know if he will be available

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: