Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: International Games Prediction Thread  (Read 128684 times)
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:08:50 PM

After checking out some game statistics of each country I decided to take this bet I know anything can happen but I'm really interested in taking this bet  Smiley let's wait if this will work !!!  Happy bet  Wink

Sweden  VS  Czech   Both teams to score
Switzerland  VS  Bosnia Home ML
Portugal  VS  Belgium Under 2.5 goals
France  VS  Russia Home ML
England  VS  Netherlands Home ML
Germany VS Italy Home ML

https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1JeEAg8T42Mk5y4azaDmTsE9aEvUAm9JcW

looks very risky to take some home ML. for International match unpredictable. but I prefer to take over/under.
nice odds @26.65, good luck bro.

Yup some games lost only 3 choices win but it does not matter it's just a little bet with bitcoin I deliberately took the high odds to get ROI in competition Directbet I'll try again later 2 parlay this time must be success  Smiley

Seriously it is pathetic to see people choosing england ML just because they won their last game. England is just england, you cant hope for more because they will dissapoint you when you think you are going to win . Getting all 6 leg parlay is absolute waste of money, you could have pick few sure win bet like france and germany if you wants to win though

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:16:21 AM

After checking out some game statistics of each country I decided to take this bet I know anything can happen but I'm really interested in taking this bet  Smiley let's wait if this will work !!!  Happy bet  Wink

Germany VS Italy Home ML

looks very risky to take some home ML. for International match unpredictable. but I prefer to take over/under.

Yup some games lost only 3 choices win but it does not matter it's just a little bet with bitcoin I deliberately took the high odds to get ROI in competition Directbet I'll try again later 2 parlay this time must be success  Smiley

Seriously it is pathetic to see people choosing england ML just because they won their last game. England is just england, you cant hope for more because they will dissapoint you when you think you are going to win . Getting all 6 leg parlay is absolute waste of money, you could have pick few sure win bet like france and germany if you wants to win though

Yeah you right, luckly i'm not bet on England ML. I pick over 2.5 and both teams to score on that match. And Germany rekt Italy 4-1 goals win for Germany, many favourites teams are win actually.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:31:25 AM

Paraguay vs Brazil 1-0 Halftime. I pick live bet Brazil +0 now, i think Brazil can make 1 goal on 2nd half. And finally, the international break is finished. It's time back to league match soon.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:51:48 AM

Germany VS Italy Home ML

I've been aware of it but I have a specific reason so I decided to take a parlay, I could have taken a safe bet or bets on each team (not parlay)
but that was not possible because I only had 10 bets left in the competition I had to take a bet with odds are very high and can win the contest on Directbet. Today seems to be no friendly match really boring  Undecided

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:12:33 AM

I am pretty sure about England it will beat Netherlands in tonight match, i have my bet on England ML on this match, Germany vs Italy both teams to score will be wonderful pick there.

Of course I'm also confident England ML yesterday England beat Germany at home whereas German better than England
and today England  playing at home ground they have no trouble against Netherlands

Usually England wait until a tournament to let us all down by losing when expected to win!
Still think they look quite decent, but really they were quite lucky against Germany, then lost vs Holland.

I won't be backing them to win the Euros, in fact I bet they don't get to the semi finals.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:25:22 AM

I am pretty sure about England it will beat Netherlands in tonight match, i have my bet on England ML on this match, Germany vs Italy both teams to score will be wonderful pick there.

Of course I'm also confident England ML yesterday England beat Germany at home whereas German better than England
and today England  playing at home ground they have no trouble against Netherlands

Usually England wait until a tournament to let us all down by losing when expected to win!
Still think they look quite decent, but really they were quite lucky against Germany, then lost vs Holland.

I won't be backing them to win the Euros, in fact I bet they don't get to the semi finals.

weird situation when they play away they play heroic from 2-0 to 2-3 from germany , but now hey they play at wembley full of supporters and lost 1-2 after won 1-0 in first half?
think i like cheated by match fixer damn , but well it's just a game.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:38:56 AM

weird situation when they play away they play heroic from 2-0 to 2-3 from germany , but now hey they play at wembley full of supporters and lost 1-2 after won 1-0 in first half?

International Games really hard to predict. England can win against Germany when playing away and they lose when against Netherlands at own home. I most to lose every bet in International Games and it has lasted for 4 days Angry
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:40:00 AM

Lots of games tonight, opportunities to make money for sure.

My tips -

Colombia vs Ecuador - Colombia win
Paraguay vs Brazil - Brazil win
England vs Holland - England win

I just agree on this match England vs Holland - England win two other tips I doubt
although based on FIFA rankings they are better but the present situation is not so good it may be better under 2.5 goals
i think under 2.5 is little bit risky because you can easily have 2-1 for England and i belleive england will have an easy win and England are flying high and after recent away win over Germany (3:2) many experts have tipped England as one of hot favourites to win Euro 2016 finals
No, no easy win againt Netherlands
Nerthlands lose their spot in EURO2016
so they will try their best to beat England to prove they still have the class even though they did not qualify for EURO2016
Lucky I'm right about Netherlands,  
Netherlands is not a weak team
And win my bet haha
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:05:24 AM

England has a great team which is full of great midfielders but has almost none talented strikers in the team. They got rooney, kane and vardy which are quite bad in international games, so far their goal scoring record has been quite low compare to their performance in their own respective club.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Merit: 529

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:07:20 AM

Yesterday was a very good day as the majority of the matches finished with favorite winning their game, I guess we all won yesterday and we are all happy about it. Many more of yesterdays to come for us hopefully.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

Yesterday was a very good day as the majority of the matches finished with favorite winning their game, I guess we all won yesterday and we are all happy about it.

Except for one game that Im sure people fell for, england vs nedherlands game which most people bet on england because they have a good win against germany. Never really expecting people to bet on international games as well because things could be different in international where most of the time, the result was unexpected
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Merit: 529

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:16:49 AM

Yesterday was a very good day as the majority of the matches finished with favorite winning their game, I guess we all won yesterday and we are all happy about it.

Except for one game that Im sure people fell for, england vs nedherlands game which most people bet on england because they have a good win against germany. Never really expecting people to bet on international games as well because things could be different in international where most of the time, the result was unexpected

Yes but lately results of the majority of international friendly games have been as predicted, so this is good, and I am sorry for England cause I thought it would have won too but 90% of all the matches ended with favorites as winners of their games so this have put some BTC on our accounts, I am sorry if it didn't work out for you and wish you luck next time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:16:24 AM

England has a great team which is full of great midfielders but has almost none talented strikers in the team. They got rooney, kane and vardy which are quite bad in international games, so far their goal scoring record has been quite low compare to their performance in their own respective club.
Jamie vardy has scored 2 goals from last 2 England match which it  is indicated how good he is and how good England strikers.

The problem is not on strikers I think, it is only the matter of team composition , England had too much star player put them on one team is not an easy job for any coach.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:19:38 AM

I am one who bet on England ML  Cheesy in fact I do not think England lost the worst thing that could happen is draw but the final score showed 1-2
not too surprised because it is usually in every game especially both are equally strong team

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:54:30 AM

Ukraine vs Wales, Ukraine is the favourite on this match. But i think Wales still have a chance to win or make it draw. My picks are over 2.5 goals and yolo bet on Wales.

I think a risky bet for wales. because I saw some matches  Ukraine when playing at home very good. and also a very high odds for wales @7.

Ukraine will win this game, don't waste your money by putting money to Wales. If you are looking for miracle it won't happen.

nice and it proved. Ukraine win 1-0. but I also still win and fortunate to have been taking under 2.5 goals.
I saw from the previous game. most big teams always end under 2.5 goals and I have to win 2 times to take under 2.5 goals.

again and again I get an unexpected result as before. I lose on match Germany 4 - 1 Italy, England 1 - 2 Netherlands, Portugal 2 - 1 Belgium. I think the game they will be under 2.5 goals as the previous game Sad

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:08:48 AM

Ukraine vs Wales, Ukraine is the favourite on this match. But i think Wales still have a chance to win or make it draw. My picks are over 2.5 goals and yolo bet on Wales.

I think a risky bet for wales. because I saw some matches  Ukraine when playing at home very good. and also a very high odds for wales @7.

Ukraine will win this game, don't waste your money by putting money to Wales. If you are looking for miracle it won't happen.

nice and it proved. Ukraine win 1-0. but I also still win and fortunate to have been taking under 2.5 goals.
I saw from the previous game. most big teams always end under 2.5 goals and I have to win 2 times to take under 2.5 goals.

again and again I get an unexpected result as before. I lose on match Germany 4 - 1 Italy, England 1 - 2 Netherlands, Portugal 2 - 1 Belgium. I think the game they will be under 2.5 goals as the previous game Sad

Actually it's expected though. Luckly i bet over 2.5 / 3 goals on Germany vs Italy and England vs Netherlands match. and also both teams to score on Germany match.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:11:06 AM

International Games really hard to predict. England can win against Germany when playing away and they lose when against Netherlands at own home. I most to lose every bet in International Games and it has lasted for 4 days Angry
yeah i got lose too in international friendly match, don't worry bro. take it back in league match in this weekend.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:23:30 AM

Very disappoint for yesterday game of italy, ok germany is the world champions, but i don't remember the last time Buffon suffered 4 gol  Grin

but the problem not is only the 4 gol, is the bad attitude for no score gol
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:41:27 AM

Very disappoint for yesterday game of italy, ok germany is the world champions, but i don't remember the last time Buffon suffered 4 gol  Grin

but the problem not is only the 4 gol, is the bad attitude for no score gol

isn't the final result 4-1 and Italy make a goal and the goal was created by Stephan El Shaarawy in minute "83.

many unexpected matches. italy really bad and also england. whereas before england could beat Germany.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:49:16 PM

isn't the final result 4-1 and Italy make a goal and the goal was created by Stephan El Shaarawy in minute "83.

many unexpected matches. italy really bad and also england. whereas before england could beat Germany.

England got lucky with the match against germany and pretty damn bad luck against netherlands. Jamie vardy got few shots on target as well as theo walcott however all of them got blocked away by the keeper. The only reason that they lost was that netherlands' goalkeeper was very impressive
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: