Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: International Games Prediction Thread  (Read 128684 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:10:18 AM

Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:02:23 AM

Wow, the final score Portugal vs Estonia is 7-0 win for Portugal. As i expected Portugal can win with many goals. It's fact, Cristiano Ronaldo really important player for Portugal.

Yes Ronaldo very influential for other players enthusiasm and motivation would be different if Ronaldo come into play as happened in this match
they do it perfectly an important victory before entering the competition Euro 2016

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:11:41 AM

He is a perfect player except for his emotion on the field, i wonder if someday he will become a coach. Will he be a great coach as well or will he choose another way to fund his life, he has alot of money and could buy everything he wanted to

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oHnK

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:25:30 AM

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:36:23 AM

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Perhaps he will have the same fate like beckham, beckham is still famous although he is not a football player or a coach . Well isnt ronaldo 31 years old this year? I doubt that it will be another 5 years for him

Certainly in old age he is not playing in European club because at that age is not worthy of competing in Europe
Maybe he will go to the American League Club who bought Ronaldo will earn a lot of money and a contract there

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:55:10 AM

I see the difference in the game as the previous game, there is no Ronaldo, and now the game become more interesting when ronaldo play. even two goals from Ronaldo really pretty Grin

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:41:01 AM

Well, it seems Portugal vs Estonia is the last friendlies match for today and changed to Euro 2016. Thanks for all your prediction guys, now it's time to Euro 2016!
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

I see the difference in the game as the previous game, there is no Ronaldo, and now the game become more interesting when ronaldo play. even two goals from Ronaldo really pretty Grin

As I said Ronaldo as a motivation spirit for the players Portugal I can not imagine Portugal without Ronaldo likely all will be different
Let's look at the matches of Euro 2016 whether Ronaldo can bring country into the finals  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:43:26 AM

i have no doubt that Portugal win win against Estonia because Estonia was never win during met Portugal but never expect Portugal will win with huge score and i wish Portugal could show good performance on Euro 2016 such as in these matches
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:49:50 AM

i have no doubt that Portugal win win against Estonia because Estonia was never win during met Portugal but never expect Portugal will win with huge score and i wish Portugal could show good performance on Euro 2016 such as in these matches

Portugal is too strong for Estonia. Both teams arent comparable from all aspect. But for the euro 2016, I think Portugal still unable to win it.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:46:13 AM

I had over in this but holy toledo I never though they would
score 7 lol.  That bet was over early and I just stopped watching
after 3-0..... good to win but sucks for entertainment

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:13:16 AM

Portugal is too strong for Estonia. Both teams arent comparable from all aspect. But for the euro 2016, I think Portugal still unable to win it.

Yeah i agree with you, eventhough Portugal is a strong team but in euro the rival is also strong, like germany or france, but i must admit Portugal play really well in this match against estonia, i thought its going to be a slow match with a lot of strategy changing, but i am wrong

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
simplelife888

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:39 AM

Portugal 7-Estonia 0 it is perfect score for portugal team there were so nice goals i think we can see in finall match portugal too and i m sad i couldnt see this match because of some stuff and i couldnt bet too because of  i miss opportunities last night i can make money but it is ok life is going on ...!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:57:30 AM

I had over in this but holy toledo I never though they would
score 7 lol.  That bet was over early and I just stopped watching
after 3-0..... good to win but sucks for entertainment
noone expect a huge win for portugal , i was think they would only win for 2-0 or 1-0 only. 3 goals scored in first half and just needed 10 minutes for cristiano ronaldo to scored two goals. surprised result , and estonia are just play sucks.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:13:59 PM

Estonia got demolished but theyre not that bad of a team just need more training and experienced oashes but Portugal easily win even agansit likes of spain imho

oHnK

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:34:10 PM

Ronaldo is still worth playing until the next 5 years Portugal still needs the contribution of these players so too quickly if we are talking about the time he retired  Smiley but if you want to know maybe he would like Beckham For example, you can see David Beckham he got a lot of offers to make money despite not playing football maybe the same thing will happen to Ronaldo.

Certainly in old age he is not playing in European club because at that age is not worthy of competing in Europe
Maybe he will go to the American League Club who bought Ronaldo will earn a lot of money and a contract there

Manchester united ever claimed that they will still welcome ronaldo someday if he plan to come back to old trafford and Im not sure will they ever accept him when he is at his 34th age, probably he will not be as productive as ever again
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:39:59 PM

Manchester united ever claimed that they will still welcome ronaldo someday if he plan to come back to old trafford and Im not sure will they ever accept him when he is at his 34th age, probably he will not be as productive as ever again

I think Ronaldo will continue to play for Real Madrid, Ronaldo will become a legend Real Madrid. 34th is not too old, let alone a game Ronaldo always stable annually.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
oHnK

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:53:28 PM

I think Ronaldo will continue to play for Real Madrid, Ronaldo will become a legend Real Madrid. 34th is not too old, let alone a game Ronaldo always stable annually.

Perhaps he will be however ronaldo is not really the loyal type of player so if another club wants to mega bid him and double his payment then I guess he wont be staying . In international games, ronaldo is definitely a beast, he could be a top scorer in euro
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

International - Club Friendlies

PSV Eindhoven - Sporting CP, both team to score
Hendon - Queens Park Rangers
Linense - Real Betis
Cork City - Wolverhampton Wanderers both team to score
Wattens - Sparta Rotterdam

STUDENTCOIN