Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: International Games Prediction Thread  (Read 128684 times)
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:21:38 AM

Real Madrid vs Reims that was very entertaining match 8 goals scored by both teams and happy to see that my bet was on Real Madrid instead of under goals there, because I was afraid to place bet on under goals option on this match while Real Madrid was playing on home ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:49:54 AM

Bloody hell, 8 goals is happened on this match Real Madrid vs Reims. Under 5 goals is dead and Real madrid also can't covered the handicap. It's really sucks man.

Well the score was 5-3 and real madrid surely cover the handicap. I dont really think it is amazing things because they are real madrid, even if they perform without any of their superstar they would still win . They got zidane as their coach and thats really some advantage that they have compared to reims

Actually the asian handicap for Real Madrid is -2.5 / -2.75 and they only make 2 different goals. It's not expected though, Reims can make 3 goals on that match.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

Bloody hell, 8 goals is happened on this match Real Madrid vs Reims. Under 5 goals is dead and Real madrid also can't covered the handicap. It's really sucks man.

Well the score was 5-3 and real madrid surely cover the handicap. I dont really think it is amazing things because they are real madrid, even if they perform without any of their superstar they would still win . They got zidane as their coach and thats really some advantage that they have compared to reims
what a thrilling match even it is just a friendly match .

that 8 goals total in single match was really a great show, and finally alvaro morata score a goal for real madrid. also enzo zidane played in this match , it was so nice to see son and father play together s player and manager.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:01:17 PM

Real Madrid vs Reims that was very entertaining match 8 goals scored by both teams and happy to see that my bet was on Real Madrid instead of under goals there, because I was afraid to place bet on under goals option on this match while Real Madrid was playing on home ground.

Neutral or whatever ground it is, they have won the game even before the final whistle was blown. Reims is no match for zidane's squad, eventhough it is just a friendly game however their level is far beyond comparison to reims so It is not really some entertaining game to watch, more like slaughter to me
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:35:25 PM

Qatar v Thailand ( qatar -1 )
their fifa rank have many gap around 40 rank and i know qatar are strong team when playing as a host, due the weather there is very hot so teams from other countries will find it difficult to play there.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:54:39 PM

their fifa rank have many gap around 40 rank and i know qatar are strong team when playing as a host, due the weather there is very hot so teams from other countries will find it difficult to play there.

Qatar have a good history when the played against south east asia team.
But Thailand is good now.  I still thinking that Qatar will win but with small score.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:07:57 PM

i think FIFA rank don't really matter in every matches because i was see that very often lower rank has been beat teams who comes from upper rank and for Thailand i was heard that they were several times could beat the middle East teams but if this matches playing at Qatar home i personally prefer to draw
crytoboost

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

i think FIFA rank don't really matter in every matches because i was see that very often lower rank has been beat teams who comes from upper rank and for Thailand i was heard that they were several times could beat the middle East teams but if this matches playing at Qatar home i personally prefer to draw

Friendly matches is not so important for both teams, it's like to have practice match but on home ground Qatar will get succeed to make finish with draw, this game will go over 2.5 goals and I think it will be nice choice for betting from my point of view.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

Friendly matches is not so important for both teams, it's like to have practice match but on home ground Qatar will get succeed to make finish with draw, this game will go over 2.5 goals and I think it will be nice choice for betting from my point of view.

qatar has a good record when playing at home. but thailand team was superb as well. I agree, it is easy to predict and take over 2.5 goals.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

It should be multi goals match between Qatar and Thailand but I will say Qatar is still good and strong enough to win this match. A bet on Qatar money line at these odds of @1.50 is worth to try. It should be upset if Thailand somehow makes everyone amazed which will not happen in my opinion.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

actually this matches important too for Thailand because this is could be practice matches for entering real competition because if i'm not mistaken that Thailand will play at AFF cup soon so i think this friendly matches is good as warm up matches for them
fulgdenea

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:17:52 PM

Qatar won this match easily and final score is 3 - 0, Thailand failed to concede a goal there so Qatar -1 was very good for me, this friendly match ended as expected into favor of home team, Qatar played wonderful and took very good advantage by playing on home ground into this match, so it was done by it very smoothly.
electronicfactura

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:32:06 AM

Kyrgyzstan - Kazakhstan both teams to score yes @2.28 is my pick for this event. Kazakhstan is looking confident and in better position even it at away. Actually going for both to score was based on this reason otherwise the choice was clear and easy. It may be 3 or more goals will happen in full time match today.
bithasher

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:38:10 AM

Uganda vs Kenya over 1.5 goals @1.45 easy money there. I am quite sure about this to see it winning bet. The fate of match is and end at draw where each team will contribute with 1 goal at least. I don't see any of them winning. In Friendly International matches played by them mostly ended at draw even against other teams. Kazakhstan is really good in next match but odd is too low to go for it.
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:04:25 AM

Uganda vs Kenya over 1.5 goals @1.45 easy money there. I am quite sure about this to see it winning bet. The fate of match is and end at draw where each team will contribute with 1 goal at least. I don't see any of them winning. In Friendly International matches played by them mostly ended at draw even against other teams. Kazakhstan is really good in next match but odd is too low to go for it.

Based on the record of games the home  team win more often Perhaps  draw no bet Uganda one choice today
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:37:57 AM

Kyrgyzstan - Kazakhstan both teams to score yes @2.28 is my pick for this event. Kazakhstan is looking confident and in better position even it at away. Actually going for both to score was based on this reason otherwise the choice was clear and easy. It may be 3 or more goals will happen in full time match today.
Kyrgyzstan - Kazakhstan both are not a famous soccer country right?

i don't know much about the teams line up , recent form etc , but as this is an international break i have no choice to dig more deep about this strange fiendly match to know the real statistics . the interesting friendly match actually are tomorrow , european teams will play.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

Kyrgyzstan - Kazakhstan both are not a famous soccer country right?

i don't know much about the teams line up , recent form etc , but as this is an international break i have no choice to dig more deep about this strange fiendly match to know the real statistics . the interesting friendly match actually are tomorrow , european teams will play.

European team will play tomorrow and there are some pretty straight forward games like the Czech Republic against Armenia which it looks like an easy win for Czech Republic. Then we have Denmark vs Lichtenstein which is a clear one too. Odds will be very low so its good to bet on both these games on over 2.5 goals as odd is somewhat decent for this kind of bet. Another game is an unusual friendly of Albania vs Marok, latest form of Albania playing at home suggest a home win but odd is very high 2.45 so win or draw for 1.43 should be a nice bet here. These will be the games and bets which I will be tomorrow. I too don't bet on teams I don't know.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

i will wait to see what we have on this world championship qualifying games schedule
have to see cuz there are some friendly games to

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:52:35 PM

Egypt v Guinea ( over 2.5 goals )
On recent history both team has met three times and all of match end with a lot goal maybe this match would goes same like before.
fulgdenea

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:02:31 PM

Egypt    vs Guinea, I also had over 2.5 goals into my bet slip, both teams have very good average over 3 goals into encounters between them, so that I am quite sure this encounter will be entertaining and will get scored a lot of goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: