Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: chopcoin.io - The new interactive Bitcoin game!  (Read 41557 times)
tiCeR (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

I'm subscribed to your newsletter, so I've been keeping up with your updates.  You guys have come a long ways from when you started.  Not a lot of posts yet in the forum, but it's a nice touch.  I second what Indianacoin said, you should add flags for a skin.  I would love to represent Japan in game.

Thanks Smiley we try to not spam our players but sometimes a news will come Smiley
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:53:08 PM

We added a paid team playground. For more info: https://forum.chopcoin.io/topic/6/faucet-and-paid-differents-mode-times
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:49:58 PM

Still teams in free faucet, not that they go away or listen to any set rules  Angry
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:35:28 PM

Still teams in free faucet, not that they go away or listen to any set rules  Angry
Just experienced it myself after one game. Kills the urge to play again.
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:45:32 PM

Tournaments
Every saturday at 21:00UTC

• Two rounds of 15 minutes (no break)
  • Plenty of food
  • Buy-in = 0.001 buy-in (provisional balance accepted)
  • Pot is shared among ALL remaining players according to their size

After the countdown is up please refresh the page until you see that the playground is active. If you bought in before you will be prompted with another buy-in message, which you can safely accept (In this case the buy-in fee will only be deducted once from your balance).

For more playground information -> https://forum.chopcoin.io/topic/6/faucet-paid-and-tournaments-differents-mode-times-date
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

I'd love to see a map for 30 minutes of time to play  Cool
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:27:42 PM

I'd love to see a map for 30 minutes of time to play  Cool

Sorry but we tested that on some of the first tournaments and people get to big for that and it gets unfair for new joiners Smiley
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:54:51 PM

Although I love the idea of having a way to earn bitcoins by gambling in a game that requires strategy and skill, I feel that the lack of a larger player base really affects the game. With fewer people, it becomes much less energetic and fun and you'll get into a duller game with a higher chance to stay where you are (if you are eliminated in a small game, chances are you won't be able to return easily). Another thing I seem to have a problem with is joining the faucet game. I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, and so I wouldn't exactly want to hop into a paid round straight away.

Lastly, the logo in the top-left of the homepage is a little bit cramped and feels like there's too much stuff in there. That's just my personal opinion, though.

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:11:35 AM

Although I love the idea of having a way to earn bitcoins by gambling in a game that requires strategy and skill, I feel that the lack of a larger player base really affects the game. With fewer people, it becomes much less energetic and fun and you'll get into a duller game with a higher chance to stay where you are (if you are eliminated in a small game, chances are you won't be able to return easily). Another thing I seem to have a problem with is joining the faucet game. I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, and so I wouldn't exactly want to hop into a paid round straight away.

Lastly, the logo in the top-left of the homepage is a little bit cramped and feels like there's too much stuff in there. That's just my personal opinion, though.

Well the site is growing. In evenings there are 30 people and it's gotten more hard to win the 5,000 sat.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:27:45 PM

Tournaments
Every saturday at 21:00UTC

• Two rounds of 15 minutes (no break)
  • Plenty of food
  • Buy-in = 0.001 buy-in (provisional balance accepted)
  • Pot is shared among ALL remaining players according to their size

After the countdown is up please refresh the page until you see that the playground is active. If you bought in before you will be prompted with another buy-in message, which you can safely accept (In this case the buy-in fee will only be deducted once from your balance).

For more playground information -> https://forum.chopcoin.io/topic/6/faucet-paid-and-tournaments-differents-mode-times-date

I'm going to try this!  If the pot is shared based on size, I should at least get something back!

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:31:57 AM

Here's an idea: When no one is playing in a room then just keep the timer on 0 until someone enters.
Because when there is 5 minutes left in the payroom, no one enters. This way someone can start at anytime a full round and others will join sooner.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:47:40 AM

Here's an idea: When no one is playing in a room then just keep the timer on 0 until someone enters.
Because when there is 5 minutes left in the payroom, no one enters. This way someone can start at anytime a full round and others will join sooner.

I agree. I never enter a room where it started 2 min ago if someone is already there. It means he'll have a huge advantage on me!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
HPrivakos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:24:25 PM

Hey!

A good part of teamers are gone, so it's more fun now.
And about Paid playground, there is 4-5 players a good part of the day

I agree. I never enter a room where it started 2 min ago if someone is already there. It means he'll have a huge advantage on me!

If a player join before you, he'll always have a advantage =P
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16927

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:06:11 PM

I was recently playing http://bubble.am/ .
Let me quote myself and edit it a bit to current affairs:
I do love their MegaSplit playground and am still hooked to playing this. Can you add this? Split into 256 balls, merge tiny balls in a fraction of a second, 30 seconds for big balls? It gives a completely different game play, it's much faster and much more fun.
Teaming is still possible, but only if you're big. Waiting 30 seconds is too long, but if you're smaller splitting up a few times makes you small enough to almost instantly merge again. It is very addictive Smiley

tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:46:00 PM

I was recently playing http://bubble.am/ .
Let me quote myself and edit it a bit to current affairs:
I do love their MegaSplit playground and am still hooked to playing this. Can you add this? Split into 256 balls, merge tiny balls in a fraction of a second, 30 seconds for big balls? It gives a completely different game play, it's much faster and much more fun.
Teaming is still possible, but only if you're big. Waiting 30 seconds is too long, but if you're smaller splitting up a few times makes you small enough to almost instantly merge again. It is very addictive Smiley

LoyceV i am sorry but split in that massive wont work for all gamers Tongue For the faucet a faster merge for smaller ones  mode for testing could be really interesting. I will write it down Smiley
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:46:47 PM

Check the first post please Smiley
"Special skin sale offer"
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:35:42 AM

Hey Chopcoinsers,

as you maybe already noticed we updated chopcoin. We want to give you some information about the changes:

- We moved to a new Server and the problem with the playground joining time should be gone.

- We added the new chat system:

Public chat commands are:
/help - shows a list of public commands
/online <username> - checks whether a specific user is online in chat
/ignore <username> - ignores a user for the current session
/whisper <username> <message> - private chat
/w - same as /whisper
/pm - same as /whisper
/mods <message> - sends a PM to all moderators and administrators currently online.
/tip <username> <amount> - sends a tip to the specified user
/donate <type> - donates some coins to CC for donator status
/reconnect - reconnect to chat (useful if the connection is dropped and not automatically reestablished).

Moderator commands:
/notification <message> - shows a custom notification
/mute <username> <seconds> - mutes a user.
/unmute <username> - unmutes a user
/warn <username> <reason> - warns a user.

Some more updates will follow in the upcoing days.

Greetings,
Chopcoin Team
tiCeR (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:19:23 PM

"Faucet playground changed to direct payout"
Additional as a token of gratitude the free faucet playground will tentatively no longer pay out provisional balance but real bitcoin.

"New gamemode - King of the Hill"
We are very excited to announce a new gamemode today. From now on the top player in the free endless playground will be paid some bitcoin in provisional balance on a minutely basis. Destroy the "King of the Hill" to take his place and start earning bitcoin.

The king gets paid a prize every time the round timer reaches 0. It works like this: once you become a king, the click will start ticking for you (timer appears on the top, with a crown next to it), when it reaches 0 you receive a payout, and the timer resets. If you lose your spot in the meantime, the timer stops without you receiving anything. Thus, with a round time of 180, a player will need to remain first for at least 180 (3 minutes) seconds to receive a payout.

"New interface"
When you visit chopcoin.io to play in our new playground you will be furthermore surprised by a completely overhauled interface. Our new look provides for increased accessibility, simplicity and ease of use - especially with regard to multiple new games that will be added to Chopcoin in the future. Also it looks pretty sweet so come and check it out!

"Invite Friends"
Payouts earned by referrals (8% of winnigs in paid games) will be paid out directly as well.

"Share chopcoin"
We kindly invite you to engage with us via social media! Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page and shoot us a message. Speaking of social media - you now can show off and share news of your Chopcoin winnings with your contacts by clicking a button after you won.
silvester4

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:50:48 PM

I simple love this game,i can play it all day, but sometimes it laggs, please fix!!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

please make something similar to slither.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: