Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create faucet site please ?  (Read 827 times)
nejibens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

Hello,

I would like to ask you guys how to create faucet site ? and how much we need to create such site ?
And is it worth from ads there and can i make some profit from ads there ? (I have adsence account).
Thanks if there is some detailed answers to help me because i haven't really good experience in such domains.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 08:56:29 PM

AFAIK Google AdSense doesn't allow bitcoin faucet-type websites as publishers. You'll have to go with a different advertising platform. I don't think that faucets are quite that profitable (but I'm just guessing).

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:57:39 PM

You can create facuets through faucetbox by installing faucetbox script
Here is the link to the script https://faucetinabox.com/
If you want to use google adsense then you have to apply through another website then after being accepted put the ads on the faucet, this is the trick that most of people use.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:12:23 PM

If You are asking about a tutorial for creating a bitcoin faucet , this one will help you

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkYE_QBwPok?fs=0&controls=2&autoplay=1&list=null&start=0

And I think you can put google ads on the faucet as I saw it in all other faucets . the profit is depending on the traffic and ads clicks
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

Thanks everyone, but how much it cost approx ?

Because i need to know all the details before making the site
SpecialU

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:36:36 PM

For a beginner just use faucetbox.. .

smith coins

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:39:43 PM

The faucetbox script is free, have you checked the link that i posted.
Try to experiment with it offline in your pc or online in host and you can see the features that does it have.
If you want extra features then you should hire someone and it depends how much it could cost.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:03:48 PM

The cost is depending on your choises , if you use free domain and free hosting , you will not pay any thing . if you buy a domain and hosting it will cost you some bucks

The cost after running the faucet will depend on the rewards rate and the number of visitors
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:41:25 PM

Here you have a tutorial with download links included

https://paytoshi.org/faucet-script

You need a domain and a host for the domain
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:02:25 PM

Try to experiment with it offline in your pc or online in host and you can see the features that does it have.
If you want extra features then you should hire someone and it depends how much it could cost.

Yes i checked it already thanks. But i haven't yet domain and host, there is for free ?
smith coins

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:04:55 PM

Yes i checked it already thanks. But i haven't yet domain and host, there is for free ?

Well the best way to get free domain and free host is to search in google.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+host , also one most popular free hosting is 000webhost.com
There were some coupons that you can get cheap domain 0.18$ - 1$ if i find i will send you. But you can start with dot.tk free domain.
Ðire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:17:08 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+host , also one most popular free hosting is 000webhost.com
There were some coupons that you can get cheap domain 0.18$ - 1$ if i find i will send you. But you can start with [Suspicious link removed] free domain.

IMHO? If you can't pay for a domain + host, just get some more money before you try and maintain a faucet.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:05:48 AM

I think start a new faucet will not be profitable now because the composition is high and some old faucets are paying high rates that you can not afford at your beginning so if you want to create a faucet , make sure that you will use some extra money
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:08:14 AM

I guess faucetbox has easy features and all support for getting you a new your own faucet. In services section I just see a thread for faucet service starters. Is faucet a another working way to make bitcoin? If it's so then I also like to get a new fuucet with minimum 1000 satohi reward.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:32:27 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask you guys how to create faucet site ? and how much we need to create such site ?
And is it worth from ads there and can i make some profit from ads there ? (I have adsence account).
Thanks if there is some detailed answers to help me because i haven't really good experience in such domains.

Here you go , this is basically all you need to know : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934536.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:37:40 AM

Hello,

Here you go , this is basically all you need to know : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934536.0

Very much useful thread for new faucet aspirants. Thank you for URL of it...
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:30:48 PM

Hello,

Thanks it's in fact helpful.
smith coins

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:03:09 PM

There were some coupons that you can get cheap domain 0.18$ - 1$ if i find i will send you. But you can start with [Suspicious link removed] free domain.

IMHO? If you can't pay for a domain + host, just get some more money before you try and maintain a faucet.

Why not starting with no money if he hasn't and try the free services until he gets some traffic and a good user database.

Then if you see that the website is loading slow then go buy and move to paid hosts and a good domain name.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:31:32 PM

You can use the faucetbox script as newbie there it's not bad.

And preferable to own your host and domain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: