Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 36988 times)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:18:20 AM

We have now started our own forum for searchtrade please direct your queries and comments at https://wwww.searchtrade.com/forum

Too many w's

https://www.searchtrade.com/forum

{ BitSpill }
silentwitness

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:23:34 AM

Another milestone hit:

1,000+ registered traders!

Good luck to keyword owners  Smiley

A little over 27 days left until Searchtrade launch.
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

2 weeks to go :-)
I´m looking foreward

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

silentwitness

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:54:01 AM

Apparently, 44 more days to go now...with no mention of it anywhere or explanation for why they postponed the launch.

Another red flag.

I don't know why they'd put up a billboard ad, which I assume has and will continue to bring new people to their site, giving them and all the previous registered users and keyword purchasers the impression that it will launch in X days, only to postpone it by 20+ days once that launch date approaches.

What can those extra 20 days give them that could possibly offset all the anger and frustration that essentially lying about the launch date will create for their users?

This is the stage where this company must build TRUST within its user base and the fence sitters out there.

I have a feeling that this move just lost them a lot of fence sitters and has diminished any trust that registered users might have felt towards this operation and its management.

This certainly appears "scammish" at this time.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:23:01 PM

Apparently, 44 more days to go now...with no mention of it anywhere or explanation for why they postponed the launch.

Another red flag.

I don't know why they'd put up a billboard ad, which I assume has and will continue to bring new people to their site, giving them and all the previous registered users and keyword purchasers the impression that it will launch in X days, only to postpone it by 20+ days once that launch date approaches.

What can those extra 20 days give them that could possibly offset all the anger and frustration that essentially lying about the launch date will create for their users?

This is the stage where this company must build TRUST within its user base and the fence sitters out there.

I have a feeling that this move just lost them a lot of fence sitters and has diminished any trust that registered users might have felt towards this operation and its management.

This certainly appears "scammish" at this time.

yet another big red flag. good work on finding this one. doubt there will be anything at all this year (or any other year)

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:31:42 PM

A real startup that does actual work doesn't waste time on putting up billboards or hiring a staff of 20+ people .
Maybe they are building the next Google !

5dollarfootlong

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:36:39 PM

Hey Guys,

We have delayed the launch of searchtrade by a month. There are many reasons for doing so. Let me give you update on what they are and our plan moving forward.

1. Every search at searchtrade creates 5 transaction records that we need to store for eternity to keep track of all disbursements. We have been running scaled tests and finding some errors in our system that need to be rectified. This is important since it is the backbone of the system. Our developers have been at its taking longer than expected since its a complex build with lots of checks.

2. We are building our own widgets that would get triggered based on relevant search queries such as currency conversion, unit conversion, time zone etc they too are in final phase of testing and our developers are asking for some more time to complete their tasks.

3. We are building a auto query analyzer which essentially learns relevance of each query and spits out data on top of the page along with search results. E.G if you searched for 'Barrak Obama' it would fetch information from Wiki but if you search 'london weather' it will display local weather report from london and fetch data from another source. This we hope can be launched along with the first release.

I understand there are lot of people worried about this change in plan but it is going to be worth your while.

Thank you   

Issues or not you gave a date and time and had us pay for keywords that were supposed to be used by the time given.
This is likely a cash grab to gain more funds whether its for further development or not. I have already informed coinbase of this scam and they should be taking action soon. And will be contacting Singaporean government with all documentation and screen shots to have you license revoked. 449+ btc and just trying to gain more funds, will be also posting on all the scam adviser sites i can to inform people of this site service.
meyer

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:36:48 PM

Rome wasnt built in one day... So relax :-)

...they always said approxmatly

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

silentwitness

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:35:21 PM

Yeah...maybe...or maybe not.

Who's to say they won't postpone it another year after this month extension is up?

Then another decade after that year is over...then a century...millennium...

The fact of the matter is that there are people who've invested money in keywords that they were under the impression would have a chance to start generating some type of return by X date.  Approximate or not, they've missed the mark by at least 1 month and who knows if this thing's ever going to launch.

In the meantime, Joe and Sally Schmoe, who've both purchased 5 keywords for $500+ (USD), are growing a bit angrier and angrier the longer they have to wait for some kind of sign that a ROI is even possible.  They may begin to wonder whether they were duped by a scammer, if not after the first postponement, then certainly by the second or third.

And they certainly aren't going to go around to their family members and go screaming from mountain tops about how wonderful and lovely Searchtrade and its keyword trading system is when a year after purchasing their keywords, facing renewal fees for said keywords, the site still hasn't officially launched.

Do you get my drift?

Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic.  Maybe I've grown a bit too cynical over the years, after being victim a few too many times to the ugly side of the human psyche (anger, greed, envy, lust, etc.).  Perhaps.

Or perhaps someone, somewhere, is pulling off a half-assed con, utilizing the easiest payment system to scam a worldwide market, feeding off of the hopes and faith of ignorant folk spanning all corners of the globe.  Perhaps.

Or perhaps not.  

Who to trust?  Some dude that has a small infra-structure of photos out there on the inter-web that makes it appear like a certain company exists, which could have been thrown together in a couple of hours by a single person, perhaps planned out a year or two ago?  Yourself?  Some other dude on the comments section, who's just as anonymous as the other dude?

Let's all make common sense common, together.  Realize the great risk that comes with this "play".

Realize that transparency is a real issue here with Searchtrade.com.

Realize that, in less than 3 months:

1.)  ST changed their pre-sale "slabs", and pricing increments for those slabs, AFTER people started to buy keywords.
2.)  ST still hasn't made it clear how much it will cost to renew keywords and, going off of recent track record, they may decide on some ridiculous renewal fee that will completely negate the potential rewards of paying a high amount of money for keywords early in the sale process, looking forward to company growth and ROI potential.  They also haven't made it clear, as far as I'm concerned, from what date the countdown to renewal begins (when keyword is purchased? from the launch date for people who bought them pre-launch?)
3.) ST failed to deliver on a promise to provide signature proof that they were (are) in possession of the bitcoin funds that they claim to have accumulated.

...and there is probably more that I'm missing.

All that we have to go off of right now is this, more or less, anonymous person's words and actions.  Seeing that the actions aren't aligning with earlier words, there's a good reason why people are having a difficult time trusting that this is all legit.

Time reveals all.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:47:57 PM

Yeah...maybe...or maybe not.

Who's to say they won't postpone it another year after this month extension is up?

Then another decade after that year is over...then a century...millennium...

The fact of the matter is that there are people who've invested money in keywords that they were under the impression would have a chance to start generating some type of return by X date.  Approximate or not, they've missed the mark by at least 1 month and who knows if this thing's ever going to launch.

In the meantime, Joe and Sally Schmoe, who've both purchased 5 keywords for $500+ (USD), are growing a bit angrier and angrier the longer they have to wait for some kind of sign that a ROI is even possible.  They may begin to wonder whether they were duped by a scammer, if not after the first postponement, then certainly by the second or third.

And they certainly aren't going to go around to their family members and go screaming from mountain tops about how wonderful and lovely Searchtrade and its keyword trading system is when a year after purchasing their keywords, facing renewal fees for said keywords, the site still hasn't officially launched.

Do you get my drift?

Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic.  Maybe I've grown a bit too cynical over the years, after being victim a few too many times to the ugly side of the human psyche (anger, greed, envy, lust, etc.).  Perhaps.

Or perhaps someone, somewhere, is pulling off a half-assed con, utilizing the easiest payment system to scam a worldwide market, feeding off of the hopes and faith of ignorant folk spanning all corners of the globe.  Perhaps.

Or perhaps not.  

Who to trust?  Some dude that has a small infra-structure of photos out there on the inter-web that makes it appear like a certain company exists, which could have been thrown together in a couple of hours by a single person, perhaps planned out a year or two ago?  Yourself?  Some other dude on the comments section, who's just as anonymous as the other dude?

Let's all make common sense common, together.  Realize the great risk that comes with this "play".

Realize that transparency is a real issue here with Searchtrade.com.

Realize that, in less than 3 months:

1.)  ST changed their pre-sale "slabs", and pricing increments for those slabs, AFTER people started to buy keywords.
2.)  ST still hasn't made it clear how much it will cost to renew keywords and, going off of recent track record, they may decide on some ridiculous renewal fee that will completely negate the potential rewards of paying a high amount of money for keywords early in the sale process, looking forward to company growth and ROI potential.  They also haven't made it clear, as far as I'm concerned, from what date the countdown to renewal begins (when keyword is purchased? from the launch date for people who bought them pre-launch?)
3.) ST failed to deliver on a promise to provide signature proof that they were (are) in possession of the bitcoin funds that they claim to have accumulated.

...and there is probably more that I'm missing.

All that we have to go off of right now is this, more or less, anonymous person's words and actions.  Seeing that the actions aren't aligning with earlier words, there's a good reason why people are having a difficult time trusting that this is all legit.

Time reveals all.

and they never signed their holding bitcoin address. there's no proof at all that they exist

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:49:34 AM

any updates on development and stuff?

according to your website the launch is in 12 days... can't wait to see this thing collapse

gordob

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:05:11 AM

any updates on development and stuff?

according to your website the launch is in 12 days... can't wait to see this thing collapse

Also looking for an update, would be great to see a proper build-up from now until the launch.

Just logged into the backend - really looks great guys.

Rotten Egg

Activity: 178
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:19:32 AM

OMG! This SCAM is still alive?

Cleaning BitcoinTalk India since 2014.
gordob

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:30:15 PM

Dig how someone (troll) called rotten egg calls scam without any explanatation / details.

Anyways from my point of view, I see progress, support response good, no foul play.
silentwitness

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

So did ST launch or what?

Or was the countdown for the "coming soon" status?  lol
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:17:13 PM

So did ST launch or what?

Or was the countdown for the "coming soon" status?  lol

guess that's the end of this scam. if you trust their stats they made a killing with this bs

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

there's a new timer! you can still throw your money at them, thank god /s

silentwitness

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

Kill your ego Rotten Egg. Open your mind to possibilities, Been a long time since you have been calling us a scam thanks for the motivation.

Why is your login telling me that "there is no user registered with that email" when I know that I'm entering my email address correctly and I've logged on with it at least 5 separate times on your site without any issues?  I bought some keywords with that address, so this I take issue with this.  You said somewhere on your site not to worry about login details, that you're keeping them safe, or something along those lines...well, it appears that you aren't, since this tells me that you lost all my "user info" and proof that I paid for the words that I did (money that is washed down the drain for nothing as far as I'm concerned).
meyer

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:57:33 PM

good luck with everything. I believe searchtrade will be a big thing!

:-)

gordob

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:09:49 PM

Hey guys just migrated code to live server. Over next few days we will be running some tests just to ensure everything is working fine. During this period existing users will not be able to access their accounts. Once we are happy with results we will make the system live. We are doing this as we believe better safe than sorry. Thank You for your participation. Looking forward to read your reviews.

Thanks and good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: