Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 36988 times)
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:20:37 PM

this search reward thing looks great. I loved the idea. The site looks very nice and I already created an account and doing some searches now! Let's see if its worth it.
munky666

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:27:06 PM

i can't login either. and there is not even a notification about logins not working on their page?!
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

i can't login either. and there is not even a notification about logins not working on their page?!
I can see such a notification... left- the BIG BLUE box    Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:23:01 PM

Im very impressed with the Searchtrade.com website. Also happy with the words I have purchased many many weeks ago. Great work searchtrade.

Let the count down begin to a new revolution and evolution of Bitcoin based micro payments and a new Era is Search & Trading .

HaSHForce101
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:58:00 PM

I couldn't sign up, the anti-bot thing wouldn't work for me.  Then I read the site is having some issues getting ready for launch, so ill try again in a couple of days Kiss

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

Hey guys sorry for the delay hope to open up system on monday. Just running through multiple tests and rectifying some bugs.

are you also going to process funds withdrawals? I sent you a pm but got no answer yet, some days ago (before the new site release) I ordered a withdrawal but it is still pending...did you guys also stop withdrawals with the launch of the new site or is it something else?

btw the new site and search engine look cool
silentwitness

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:42:50 AM

Hey guys sorry for the delay hope to open up system on monday. Just running through multiple tests and rectifying some bugs.

are you also going to process funds withdrawals? I sent you a pm but got no answer yet, some days ago (before the new site release) I ordered a withdrawal but it is still pending...did you guys also stop withdrawals with the launch of the new site or is it something else?

Yes, Too many things going on simultaneously so we have put customer service on hold till release.

Put customer service on hold?

Man, you've got a lot to learn about business, my friend.  When people have money on the line, the last thing that they want to hear is "....well, we have it stored away currently in a safe place...just trust us...no, you can't have it back...no, it isn't doing anything for you sitting with us...but it might someday, when (if) we have things running smoothly..."; meanwhile, the people who bought keywords, whom had the impression, based on information coming directly from you and your site (countdown timer to launch), that it would launch over 40 days ago, are still sitting around, hoping that they haven't been duped, while looking at a site that appears from my end to be running less smoothly than it did 30 days ago.

Perhaps it angers you to hear these kinds of complaints, if indeed you're an honest person who's really trying to make this all work, but, I guess my point is, when you fail to meet deadlines and then give little in the way of commentary on updates after that failure, you'd better get used to it.  It's kind of the way that life works in these types of scenarios.

Honest or not, when you mess up with people's money on the line, you should expect some disappointment and anger to be expressed towards you and you must understand that they will only put up with so much before they decide to give up on it - and this means a failed project for you - so this is a big deal for everyone with money involved.  

You've got to understand how this can look from the investor's perspective.  If you want to win people over you can't be dithering with customer service and announcing changes (delays) after the fact.  You must be as transparent and accommodating to your customers as possible.  You should be warning us about delays and problems well before they lead to frustrated customers feeling the need to email you their concerns about you missing on release dates.

Where is your head in this?  Do you care at all about satisfying your current customers; the one's that have forked out well over 500 BTC to your project?  The way I see it, you owe us frequent updates, especially now that the original launch date was missed by over a month.  Weren't you saying earlier that you have something like 30+ employees working for you?  Are you telling me that you can't afford to have just one of them spend a little time answering emails and sending out updates on your own forum?  You tell me that you care so much about this project, but I don't see it.  All I see is a few empty words in a forum comment once a week or so.  I don't sense a passion here at all.  Maybe I'm wrong...hopefully I am, for the sake of keyword investors.

I have a stake in this too, you know.  I want you to treat customers with respect, because I know that it's the only way to win them over and have them become advertisements for your product, and I want this to be a success, because my money is on the line.
gordob

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:45:57 PM

Yes, Too many things going on simultaneously so we have put customer service on hold till release.

Put customer service on hold?

Man, you've got a lot to learn about business, my friend.  When people have money on the line, the last thing that they want to hear is "....well, we have it stored away currently in a safe place...just trust us...no, you can't have it back...no, it isn't doing anything for you sitting with us...but it might someday, when (if) we have things running smoothly..."; meanwhile, the people who bought keywords, whom had the impression, based on information coming directly from you and your site (countdown timer to launch), that it would launch over 40 days ago, are still sitting around, hoping that they haven't been duped, while looking at a site that appears from my end to be running less smoothly than it did 30 days ago.

Perhaps it angers you to hear these kinds of complaints, if indeed you're an honest person who's really trying to make this all work, but, I guess my point is, when you fail to meet deadlines and then give little in the way of commentary on updates after that failure, you'd better get used to it.  It's kind of the way that life works in these types of scenarios.

Honest or not, when you mess up with people's money on the line, you should expect some disappointment and anger to be expressed towards you and you must understand that they will only put up with so much before they decide to give up on it - and this means a failed project for you - so this is a big deal for everyone with money involved.  

You've got to understand how this can look from the investor's perspective.  If you want to win people over you can't be dithering with customer service and announcing changes (delays) after the fact.  You must be as transparent and accommodating to your customers as possible.  You should be warning us about delays and problems well before they lead to frustrated customers feeling the need to email you their concerns about you missing on release dates.

Where is your head in this?  Do you care at all about satisfying your current customers; the one's that have forked out well over 500 BTC to your project?  The way I see it, you owe us frequent updates, especially now that the original launch date was missed by over a month.  Weren't you saying earlier that you have something like 30+ employees working for you?  Are you telling me that you can't afford to have just one of them spend a little time answering emails and sending out updates on your own forum?  You tell me that you care so much about this project, but I don't see it.  All I see is a few empty words in a forum comment once a week or so.  I don't sense a passion here at all.  Maybe I'm wrong...hopefully I am, for the sake of keyword investors.

I have a stake in this too, you know.  I want you to treat customers with respect, because I know that it's the only way to win them over and have them become advertisements for your product, and I want this to be a success, because my money is on the line.

I agree, an update required please. Thx
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 12:36:18 PM

Thank you for your support again, Excited about launch and what we are doing in our next phase of development.

what launch? you're still in playmoney mode and it's hardly working.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 12:59:04 PM

Thank you for your support again, Excited about launch and what we are doing in our next phase of development.

Coming Monday we are making system live the site dose say "testing mode" on top left if you noticed.

are you going to move to a cheaper keywords valuation? as far as I remember the 0.38 was super presale. how are you going to price free keywords after launch?

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:57:19 PM

Coming Monday we are making system live the site dose say "testing mode" on top left if you noticed.

are you going to move to a cheaper keywords valuation? as far as I remember the 0.38 was super presale. how are you going to price free keywords after launch?

Slabs remain same as it would be unfair to others.

but that would mean you're overcharging low/less searched keywords by a marge of 1000%... not the best business model in my opinion.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:39:38 PM

Im very impressed with the Searchtrade.com website. Also happy with the words I have purchased many many weeks ago. Great work searchtrade.

Let the count down begin to a new revolution and evolution of Bitcoin based micro payments and a new Era is Search & Trading .

HaSHForce101

Is this serious? Why would you invest in an operation that has delivered nothing but empty promises so far? And You're even satisfied after they fail to launch at a date they had set themselves? Dare I say that this is a shill account?
gordob

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:43:12 PM

HaSHForce101

Is this serious? Why would you invest in an operation that has delivered nothing but empty promises so far? And You're even satisfied after they fail to launch at a date they had set themselves? Dare I say that this is a shill account?

I have seen loads of progress in the backend, Searchtrade have been slower with delivery but they have stated that clearly.
I can currently logon and see any my keywords etc, search does not work that well but the backend is coming-along well

gordob

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

Guys have made the System Live, Please use the site and share your suggestions with us. Looking forward to your analysis. Be warned this was phase one of our development next we will focus on better user experience and add more search apps that are being built in-house. Mobile app will take another 30 days.

Thanx

Hi thanks for the info, a bug;
- If you start on the mainpage, perform a search it works fine, then perform another search in the same screen (any keyword) and it gives this error below;

No matching results found!!!
Please check the spelling or try different keywords.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:18:29 PM

Deposit also not working, i wanted to buy some keyword but when i put in the amount clicked it. iT jusr went to fron't search page. everything else seems to be working just fine
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:20:41 PM

Congratulations for launch! Good luck!

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

gordob

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:34:18 PM

Deposit also not working, i wanted to buy some keyword but when i put in the amount clicked it. iT jusr went to fron't search page. everything else seems to be working just fine

Yes, does not show a deposit address
Btc4Proxies

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:29:49 PM

Rep post:
Post your thoughts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1340821
Btc4Proxies

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:38:46 AM

As i see it till dep is fixed there is no reason for me to use this site, trying to buy keywords people already own n can't.
silentwitness

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:24:26 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 04:35:17 AM by silentwitness

Issues noted down, will be fixing them soon. Keep it coming, News search will get better over time.

I made some searches earlier this morning (about 5, I think) and then checked my wallet to see if I earned anything for the searches and it showed up that I did, but then, just a few minutes ago, I logged back onto my account and it said that I still have 40 paid searches, so I checked my account to see if it still had my earlier searches logged and it didn't (it showed no paid searches).

I searched a few of my own keywords earlier and the earnings for those still show up in my wallet.

Just thought you should know this during beta phase, as this is something that will surely turn people away if it keeps happening.

Also, a suggestion: can you make it show how many times keywords have been searched within the wallet?

I'm asking 10 BTC for the word "song", for anyone else out there reading this that's interested in owning a word that will be a big earner if ST takes off in the future, btw.  I may decide to take this offer off of the table at any time, so don't hesitate if it feels right Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: