Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 36980 times)
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:41:38 PM

I get a 403/404 error when accessing the site now.  Yet I can see it when using a proxy, what's going on?  IP ban?  I have no idea why I would be banned...

We have auto IP blockers that prevent access to site if it shows unusually high traffic originating from a particular IP. Part of our spam filter.  Your IP must have crossed a certain threshold. Please send in your IP to contact@searchtrade.com we can always manually review and unblock it. Thanx 

Yeah I made my request when you posted, STILL waiting on support to get back to me.  They said it would be within 3 days awhile ago so I guess the only thing I can do is wait...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:55:14 AM

Nice one, this projects seems to be very interesting. Is there an affiliate program by any chance?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:05:49 PM

I get a 403/404 error when accessing the site now.  Yet I can see it when using a proxy, what's going on?  IP ban?  I have no idea why I would be banned...

We have auto IP blockers that prevent access to site if it shows unusually high traffic originating from a particular IP. Part of our spam filter.  Your IP must have crossed a certain threshold. Please send in your IP to contact@searchtrade.com we can always manually review and unblock it. Thanx 

Yeah I made my request when you posted, STILL waiting on support to get back to me.  They said it would be within 3 days awhile ago so I guess the only thing I can do is wait...

Only IPs with excessive and unusual use get flagged. Your IP was blocked because of those reasons. We do manually check data on blocked IP on request and than reconsider our decision if we feel user has been genuine. If we find 50 accounts using same IP to login and make searches on a fixed cycle than it is not fair use of service.

I don't know how it was excessive, I was just doing my 40 max searches everyday with just the 1 account.  Either way, they finally got back to me today and I can use my account again.  Thanks for the info.
chalbersma

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:56:03 PM

Hey searchtrade. I can't seem to report bugs via the interface on the site. So that's one issue.

The second is that I keep getting logged out. It really kills the use case if I have to re-login every couple of hours to do a search. I assume that's to keep the user wallet safe (which is reasonable). Is it possible to have either a second password for the wallet or require re-authentication with any wallet actions and allow a "keep me logged in" option for logging in? I'm trying to test drive search trade as my regular search engine but this issue is slowing me down considerably.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

Interesting concept, I'll have to put some time into it to see what this hubub is all about.

DELETED
Rotten Egg

Activity: 174
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:42:24 PM

OMG! This SCAM is still alive?

Kill your ego Rotten Egg. Open your mind to possibilities, Been a long time since you have been calling us a scam thanks for the motivation.
Yah. Motivation to scam more people using Google Adsense search and selling keywords by telling stories. The day Adsense ban you for incentivizing people to search in your search box, the day your scam will fall apart. In the mean time, you'll rip off innocent investors from their bitcoins and unsuspecting advertisers from their USD. After that, you'll rap up your business in Singapore and go back to India.

Just wait for some Google advertiser to report you at Google Adwords.

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
chalbersma

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

Let me know when you solve the logout problem and I'll give it another try.
SearchtradeReviewer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:20:49 PM

Do not invest your money in keywords here till they start advertising.

I'm going to lay this out in terms everyone can understand. Search trade is screwing us all.Why would i say that? Well they get half of all btc for keyword's purchased and now they are getting half of keyword searches. They're pulling half of each search so it says they have paid out over 3 Bitcoins nope -1 part go's to Searcher, 1 to keyword owner. 1 go's to searchtrade and 1 go's to app owner who is also search trade-.It seems they're postponing the advertising so they can gain more users and get more keywords sold, you would think if they want more users and keyword owners they would do more to get more people in.Nope not the case did you know after 1 year of renting a keyword every person has to pay a dollar to renew that currently added with the half the keyword searches go's to them allow them to earn bank off us.

The site is clearly ready to go and they're has been very little trades of keywords like 4 an one user said his trade was canceled. We early keyword buyers have waited most of us joined around September, October, November. They completely stopped advertising in December saying they needed to get the site ready and said they would continue advertising once the site was out of beta. Well its no longer in beta an hasn't been for months so where is the advertising well from what they say they got more things to add. That's not our problem we bought keywords to make profit and the only ones who are clearly making profit are you and your friends.

3months:
We are working on duckduckgo code. They seem to have major restrictions applied. We are still in Beta phase and there are many search apps as well as UI fixes that we want to apply over next few months. Once we get through to that stage we have a huge marketing plan in place to propagate the use of service. Before we get there we want to ensure we have rectified most common user issues and added more value to search results. The reason for holding back is the cost of marketing which is high and we want to ensure when we do go into mass marketing we get maximum conversion and word of mouth.

Pending service releases under development

1. SearchTrade Wallet (Full service with instant withdrawal and address management) Separate standalone app
2. Multiple query based widgets e.g. Weather, Flight Timings, Popular people profiles, etc Some 20 of them
3. User referral program - You earn 5% from search earnings of your friends that signup using your code.
4. Search Apps -  Image search, Document search, Food recipe search and more
5. Content hosting - Video, Images, Blogs (Will appear in search results on ST as well as users can share on other platforms)

Most of this will be released over next 3 months

1-1half months
Guys we are in optimizing the whole code to make site faster and also working on some new features. All of this will take time but we intent to keep improving with time. Keep saying we are in it for a long run. As far as trading goes we believe it will take off once we cross 100k user mark as at that point people will have better idea about what keywords to invest in or trade. We will start large scale marketing post code optimization approximately 30 to 45 days.

Now its 3 more months:

Thanx Meyer Just getting into the groove long way to go still. We need system to get to a million signups and achieve 15% daily active users from there on to generate sustainable ad revenue to feed the system. So far we are happy with how things are going. Still no major marketing push on our part. Hope to get there post three months once we launch some services under development.

See the pattern they have no plan an its clear they know little to nothing about marketing. You can look all through the forum an see you know little to nothing about business but seem really good at taking money.
If this isn't a scam they are just really incompetent, smart enough to make something but completely stops advertising, from what i can tell you guys spent very little money on advertising on you got over a few hundred thousand dollars. The wage of hiring people where you guys are from at most cost you 4 Bitcoin a month for 50-100 people, so something is up here something shady, the fact your getting 2/3rd's of all money that's put into the site even though it was supposed to be only half for pre-sale. Its no longer pre-sale and its no longer beta. So shouldn't all funds be going to the main pot an not into you guys?

My personal opinion an you can read through the thread and check google they have basically done nothing but set up a very insecure site that's full of exploits.
Do not buy any keywords from this service until they start advertising other wise you will be stuck for months no able to get your funds back like is pre-sale buyers.
About 99% of the keyword owners have only earned a few cents you can check highest rated keywords. 0.001 when you put in over 10btc for keywords and its closing in on a year is bullshit.
If they arent going to advertise this service its a waste of your time, nothing more nothing less.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:51:41 PM

We received this mail today - Please bare with us till we restore our service

Please note that Bitcoin is anonymous and no one will find out that you
have complied.

New User : Searchtradereviewer | First Post | Good One

These people clearly sound like total amateurs. Bitcoin is anonymous? Um, nope. It's pseudonymous. Also, why would they tell you in advance haha? Total amateurs. Don't pay them anything obviously.
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:56:09 PM

very first post of SearchtradeReviewer ...
very trustworthy *big irony* ... lol

... welcome at my ignore list 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

meyer

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

good luck with that Kadyrovtsy-guys

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

meyer

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

We received this mail today - Please bare with us till we restore our service

Please note that Bitcoin is anonymous and no one will find out that you
have complied.

New User : Searchtradereviewer | First Post | Good One

These people clearly sound like total amateurs. Bitcoin is anonymous? Um, nope. It's pseudonymous. Also, why would they tell you in advance haha? Total amateurs. Don't pay them anything obviously.

Not going to pay them for this, if they were ethical and good would have paid them for penetration testing legitimately. 

lol... that gag made my day  Smiley

SearchtradeReviewer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:34:29 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 09:46:44 PM by SearchtradeReviewer

Uh new account because they would flat out ban me i would never see any of my btc again like im likely never going to see it again now. Please tell me what info sounds incorrect. Because everything I've said can be fact checked this thread has snapshots on the web so even if they delete anything there is still a public record. https://i.gyazo.com/259b39a6092180a12993191983177915.png Search trade owns application an searchtrade they are taking 2/3rds of all funds going to them an plan to continue this process for a few more months screwing us keyword owners over. There is nothing that i haven't stated that isn't fact, an i'm about to contact online news sites an report on this sites shady practices. I have many quotes an statements that are of search trade that can be verified.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

There were so many feed backs but that ddos threat in my opinion is a hoax,maybe they came from unsatisfied users ,I have never known this attackers before never been reported,they should have do that to big company instead ,,

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:36:35 AM

Very nice. I love the idea. I will be using this everyday. Get paid to do something you normally would for free. What a pleasure.
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:32:08 AM

The site is clearly ready to go and they're has been very little trades of keywords like 4 an one user said his trade was canceled. We early keyword buyers have waited most of us joined around September, October, November.

Well yes it was, but the support told me the reason and it's obviously true, as the keyword was sold instantly after I put it up to sell - a bug.

Furthermore, the support asked me to rate them - which scam ever tried to enhance its support? Cheesy

I trust searchtrade and am curious for its future Smiley

Rotten Egg

Activity: 174
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:26:48 AM

Uh new account because they would flat out ban me i would never see any of my btc again like im likely never going to see it again now. Please tell me what info sounds incorrect. Because everything I've said can be fact checked this thread has snapshots on the web so even if they delete anything there is still a public record. https://i.gyazo.com/259b39a6092180a12993191983177915.png Search trade owns application an searchtrade they are taking 2/3rds of all funds going to them an plan to continue this process for a few more months screwing us keyword owners over. There is nothing that i haven't stated that isn't fact, an i'm about to contact online news sites an report on this sites shady practices. I have many quotes an statements that are of search trade that can be verified.
In case, u directly want to talk to the scammer, here is him...

https://www.facebook.com/vishalvijaygupta

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: