Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin is illegal  (Read 20018 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

I think I should disagree with that the future of bitcoin is illegal because I can see with the current stand of bitcoin here in our country many more people are embracing the culture or process flow of bitcoin and using this in for good purposes. Also many more establishments here are studying on how they can use bitcoin or corporate bitcoin on their business. Maybe if you were thinking that bitcoins future is illegal you are currently using bitcoin in illegal. This is basic that you are thinking not so good here because you are already using this in your illegal doing. Well different people different ways to use bitcoin which I can say that not all people is not the bad side there are more people in the good side of usage of bitcoin.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

I think it's not worth worrying about. Many processes do not depend on us. It is necessary to be able to wait. And we will see the real picture
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Bitcoin's future is illegal.
the future we can not guess, whether bitcoin becomes illegal or not.
because at this time bitcoin still much in demand among the community and the community itself many feel the benefits of bitcoin itself.

israthj

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

The future of Bitcoin is legal. It is safe & easy to carry in the whole world.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

I am not agree with this opinion that the future of bitcoin is illegal i think bitcoin will use in a common way i the future and the future of this currency is good because many business transactions will takes place through this currency and the crypto money is also very important for us because we can invest in this the trading facility is also a good way to make profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Like many of you, I hold a substantial number of Bitcoins. I am interested in seeing the value of those coins go up vs. the USD so that I can sell my coins for USD in future. For me, there's no other reason to have them.

I actually think that the more able members of our society have a duty to help the weaker members, so I don't have any weird libertarian fantasies. I'm just in it for the money. The actual, folding, bank account, Visa card money.

So how can we push the price of Bitcoin up so that we can sell our coins for more? As everyone knows, in order to increase prices we need to spike demand. So why would anyone want a Bitcoin?

When Silk Road became popular last year, everyone saw how it pushed up the price of Bitcoin. I haven't actually seen many people on this forum acknowledge the fact that Silk Road is driving the Bitcoin economy. There's simply not much else to buy with Bitcoins, and unless you are a currency speculator or a Bitcoin devotee there is no other reason to turn your government backed cash into Bitcoins.

I sold a lot of coins last summer, and I made over $100,000 clear profit from an initial $1000 investment, and that was from only about half of the coins I bought for that $1000. I still have the rest. I am sure a lot of you cashed out too, for even bigger profits.

I am sure that the increase in price that I profited so much from is down, mostly, to demand spurred on by Silk Road.

There is only one reason for a normal person to want a Bitcoin - to break rules, laws, and regulations. This is the future of Bitcoin, this is what will drive the price up, and I think this is what we should all be focusing on.

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts and ideas about this. I think that gambling in the USA is an untapped market but there may be other laws that we can help people break with Bitcoin too.
I dis-agree with that oponion, the future of the bitcoin someday is legal it will become more safe and easy to use. the question should be is why the bitcoin is illegal if it only does is give profits to the person who is require.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

I do not understand why Bitcoin is seen as illegal. There are people who use Bitcoin for malicious purposes. That's right.
But why are we accusing the market of Crpyo money because some people are using it badly.
It's wrong to dismiss the Crypto world instead of fixing it. It's an important step for our future. We need to use this right.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

anyone who wants dollars in this environment is not paying a great deal of attention
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

currently bitcoin is still considered illegal but still there are many who trade it. in the future it could still be the same. yes true, inflation of the dollar also affects the bitcoin trade, on the one hand the bitcoin price itself is also fluctuating. we should be able to set the right strategy to compare between dollar inflation and bitcoin fluctuations.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I do not understand why Bitcoin is seen as illegal. There are people who use Bitcoin for malicious purposes. That's right.
But why are we accusing the market of Crpyo money because some people are using it badly.
It's wrong to dismiss the Crypto world instead of fixing it. It's an important step for our future. We need to use this right.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, it has a great value and it is natural to be used in some illegal activities but we do not need to blame bitcoin about it since Bitcoin is just being used. Even if a lot of people use Bitcoin for just their transaction purposes, there will be always criminals who will use it but it will not be banned or be illegal since fiats are used in the same way but not banned by the country.
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is useful for legal marketing strategies, though not too far away at the moment. You are working on a site that is supposed to increase the popularity of Bitcoin, the back is still under development and has not reached the beta, I need an alternative income, which causes real world economic problems. Many of them will never be able to generate wealth in conventional financial markets, so they are trying to create this kind of market.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

In the future bitcoin still can not be ascertained will be legal or illegal. All depends on regulation in every country that can accept bitcoin. Then the impact given by bitcoin will be good or bad. If the adverse effect given may be bitcoin will be illegal.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Things are still in the grey area when it comes to the legal stands of the cryptocurrencies. However, I believe that governments would try their best to restrict the usage of cryptocurrencies in most of the countries but as it is a technology based on the decentralization, it is impossible for the government to destroy it. Any minor mistake would lead to a huge trouble for the government so governments are still in the wait and watch mode. The next decade would shape this sector putting the impact on the whole century.
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

There is no Bitcoin feature that can be considered illegal. We are working on a promotional Website in Bitcoin that our precious time is not wasted.
Bitcoin can easily be transferred, economic permanence and its has  own independence.  Wink Wink
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

the future of bitcoin is as unpredictable as possible.I think that we will be very shocked what can happen in a short time

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

"Future of bitcoin is illegal".  Grin  Grin Topic selection should be correct.  How future can be legal or illegal.  Past Present Future are just status of time and is funny if I say it was illegal.  "Bitcoin in future will be illegal or legal" is correct statement.
But don't worry, nothing is going to happen like this.  Bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day.  Governments / institutions will certainly find some ways to make it legal, world over because of it's advantages.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

Like many of you, I hold a substantial number of Bitcoins. I am interested in seeing the value of those coins go up vs. the USD so that I can sell my coins for USD in future. For me, there's no other reason to have them.

I actually think that the more able members of our society have a duty to help the weaker members, so I don't have any weird libertarian fantasies. I'm just in it for the money. The actual, folding, bank account, Visa card money.

So how can we push the price of Bitcoin up so that we can sell our coins for more? As everyone knows, in order to increase prices we need to spike demand. So why would anyone want a Bitcoin?

When Silk Road became popular last year, everyone saw how it pushed up the price of Bitcoin. I haven't actually seen many people on this forum acknowledge the fact that Silk Road is driving the Bitcoin economy. There's simply not much else to buy with Bitcoins, and unless you are a currency speculator or a Bitcoin devotee there is no other reason to turn your government backed cash into Bitcoins.

I sold a lot of coins last summer, and I made over $100,000 clear profit from an initial $1000 investment, and that was from only about half of the coins I bought for that $1000. I still have the rest. I am sure a lot of you cashed out too, for even bigger profits.

I am sure that the increase in price that I profited so much from is down, mostly, to demand spurred on by Silk Road.

There is only one reason for a normal person to want a Bitcoin - to break rules, laws, and regulations. This is the future of Bitcoin, this is what will drive the price up, and I think this is what we should all be focusing on.

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts and ideas about this. I think that gambling in the USA is an untapped market but there may be other laws that we can help people break with Bitcoin too.
No thats not true . Bitcoin in the fure will grow fast in a good way. Our future will become rich . And lots of Us earned in an easiest way . We here in this world can live happily and we can be able sustain the needs everyday without feeling hastle. More people will be blessed becaused of bitcoin.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

Bitcoin is basically like gold, can any country declare gold to be illegal? No, but in order to tackle issues related to sales and purchase of the metal, governing bodies were set up in every country around the globe. Bitcoin will have a similar future as well.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

I dont think so because many countries going to legal it and the popularity of Bitcoin increasing. Investors attract from Bitcoin and it create more demand of it.If this trend will continue Bitcoin will be global currency and commonly used in every state.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

I strongly disagree with the illegal word in the future of Bitcoin, Because from this Bitcoin I have got good results, and also from this Bitcoin I get a lot of work fields that I can get for profit and also as a means to save and my capital for my future will be even better.
From this Bitcoin also I get a lot of science about the World Investment that previously did not I do not understand.
So, Bitcoin in the future I think is not illegal !, it is from Bitcoin that will prosper all the people in this world, and all its users become better developed in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: