Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6855 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:05:22 AM

Clearly you are a bitcoin MORON, not a bitcoin intellectual.  

If you build a better mousetrap, people will beat a path to it.  Bitcoin doesn't need marketing.  Public Opinion means nothing.  The minute bitcoin has an advantage for use, it doesn't matter how bad its reputation, people will use it anyway.  

You are a million miles from 'intellectual' status.  Keep trying.

INSULT FIRST ARGUMENTS LATER EH?

Is that the new debating style on the forum? Bitcoin suposed to be full of open minded people, but seems like sometimes closed minded people like you are here too.

Of course it needs help, without those steps being fulfilled bitcoin will remain forever at the 200-300$ price range.

Do you think bitcoin has any chance of competing without highlighting it's features? It will just magically adopt itself or what?

People need to adopt it, and so far less than 1% of people use it, we have to convince the other 99% to join.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:07:50 AM

Of course it needs help, without those steps being fulfilled bitcoin will remain forever at the 200-300$ price range.
Completely wrong.  If Bitcoin provides an operational advantage, the value will go through the roof.  Those 'steps' you describe are just plain stupid.  You are probably stupid as well. 

There, you have your argument first and insult later.  Better for you?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:11:23 AM

Completely wrong.  If Bitcoin provides an operational advantage, the value will go through the roof.  Those 'steps' you describe are just plain stupid.  You are probably stupid as well. 

Ok you are reported. You do not belong to this thread, you are just insulting and making fun of an intellectual debate here, bye.

Regarding your argument: No, the value wont go through the roof as we have to wait a 500 year untill the inert sheep masses find out about it. Why not accelerate that and do it in 5 years.

Marketing just accelerates growth. Natural growth of bitcoin in a demonized hostile enviroment is ultra slow.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:16:53 AM

Ok you are reported. You do not belong to this thread, you are just insulting and making fun of an intellectual debate here, bye.
No!  Please!, tell me you didn't!  You reported me?  Oh shit.  This is terrible.  Why did you do that?!  What is wrong with you? 

Listen - let me say it just one last time: you are not an intellectual.  You are a moron.  You don't know what you are talking about.  Bitcoin has way too many dumb people.  You are fucking up the whole thing.  Just shut up and try to learn something.  Stop talking.  This will help bitcoin more than anything.  We have to get the dumb people to leave the community.  Then, maybe the price of bitcoin will go up.  As long as you are here - probably gonna stay below $300. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:21:17 AM

No!  Please!, tell me you didn't!  You reported me?  Oh shit.  This is terrible.  Why did you do that?!  What is wrong with you? 

Listen - let me say it just one last time: you are not an intellectual.  You are a moron.  You don't know what you are talking about.  Bitcoin has way too many dumb people.  You are fucking up the whole thing.  Just shut up and try to learn something.  Stop talking.  This will help bitcoin more than anything.  We have to get the dumb people to leave the community.  Then, maybe the price of bitcoin will go up.  As long as you are here - probably gonna stay below $300. 

Get the fuck out of here troll.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:21:46 AM

I just noticed your stupid fucking avatar.  People who think NXT is interesting are the highest form of morons.  NXT is very stupid.  You are a sucker because you don't understand technology - and run around telling everyone you are an intellectual.  

One way you can tell a true intellectual - they never point out that they are an intellectual.  Get it moron?

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:24:12 AM

I just noticed your stupid fucking avatar.  People who think NXT is interesting are the highest form of morons.  NXT is very stupid.  You are a sucker because you don't understand technology - and run around telling everyone you are an intellectual. 

One way you can tell a true intellectual - they never point out that they are an intellectual.  Get it moron?

You will get banned. You broke now 3 forum rules: 
  • Insulted me 3 times
  • Posted in my thread after I told you 2 times to leave
  • Trolling and mocking me

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:29:56 AM

I just noticed your stupid fucking avatar.  People who think NXT is interesting are the highest form of morons.  NXT is very stupid.  You are a sucker because you don't understand technology - and run around telling everyone you are an intellectual.  

One way you can tell a true intellectual - they never point out that they are an intellectual.  Get it moron?

You will get banned. You broke now 3 forum rules:  
  • Insulted me 3 times
  • Posted in my thread after I told you 2 times to leave
  • Trolling and mocking me
I am a hero member.  I have insulted nearly everyone more times than you.  I have improved your dumb thread by setting your stupidity straight.  You can tell me to leave all day - it won't help.  'Trolling on the Internet' - yeah that will get you banned.  'Mocking you'?   I am not mocking you - I am helping you.  You need help.  Someone had to inform you that you are not the intellectual that you advertise, but rather a common rather boring sort of moron.  

Some morons are curiously interesting.  This is not you.  You are a low form of moron.  Perhaps even in the lowest order of them.

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:10:27 PM

Well, i maybe dont agree with rawdog style but in my opinion he is right like never before. Bitcoin, like any other currency (yes, for me Bitcoin is currency, i use it to buy or sell other things) need to be used if we want to give more value to it. Merchants and services will never adopt it as payment option if we dont use it frequently and average Joe will never use and buy bitcoin if he cant spend it.
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Well, i maybe dont agree with rawdog style but in my opinion he is right like never before. Bitcoin, like any other currency (yes, for me Bitcoin is currency, i use it to buy or sell other things) need to be used if we want to give more value to it. Merchants and services will never adopt it as payment option if we dont use it frequently and average Joe will never use and buy bitcoin if he cant spend it.

Looks like he chose to reply with an egoistical attitude towards that. It is clear that without merchants adoptiong it, there is no advantage to common people to use bitcoin, rather than just use fiat.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:40:46 PM

I think merchants will adopt bitcoin if many people ask them to accept bitcoin & there's bitcoin payment system which allow merchants to accept bitcoin easily.
So, we need bitcoin payment system such as BitPay or Coinbase & high demand of payment with bitcoin.

There is bitpay you know, but i suppose 99.99% of merchants havent even heard of it.

If you`d ask an average bar or restaurant here they would not even know what bitcoin is. That needs to change.

I`m talking about making bitcoin really mainstream, not just in geek,nerd and opportunist circles.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:12:37 PM

RealBitcoin thinks a little warm and fuzzy media coverage should do it.  No worries that the wallets suck and the process is far too complicated.  Just put a little sexy commercial up there and bitcoin price will go to the moon and RealBitcoin can have his big gains and quit his job.  The dream of all bitcoiners: 'to da moon'.  Bitcoiners will probably do a lot better when they start loving their job and making things rather than dream about quitting their job.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

Ok added a 10th point to my suggestions: Women.

Yes we need more women to join, because they are magnets to men. If we can get only 1000 women to join, then at least 10,000 men will join too to compete for the pussy.

Yes these are facts, this is nothing trivial, women are magnets to men, if you can get women interested in bitcoin, many men will come to impress the women, with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has to become a sex symbol like 6 pack abs, so that every men should work to get them Cheesy

ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:27:14 PM

I think merchants will adopt bitcoin if many people ask them to accept bitcoin & there's bitcoin payment system which allow merchants to accept bitcoin easily.
So, we need bitcoin payment system such as BitPay or Coinbase & high demand of payment with bitcoin.

Maybe not always. I am sure amazon , ebay etc are all aware of bitcoin, and bitpay but haven't chose to adopt it. Probably they are in a mutual relationship with other services like paypal and all.
RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 05:58:01 PM

Ok added a 10th point to my suggestions: Women.

Yes we need more women to join, because they are magnets to men. If we can get only 1000 women to join, then at least 10,000 men will join too to compete for the pussy.

Yes these are facts, this is nothing trivial, women are magnets to men, if you can get women interested in bitcoin, many men will come to impress the women, with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has to become a sex symbol like 6 pack abs, so that every men should work to get them Cheesy

I made a mistake earlier calling you a 'moron'.  Sorry about that.  What I really meant was 'stupid fucking moron'.  I am sorry I insulted all the high functioning morons by including you in their group. 

What an idiot.  What are you about 16 years old?  Never had any pussy?  this is all you think about all day?  This is what you value women for?  Making your bitcoin profits go up?  No wonder a women never let you get near her.  Enjoy your very long life without ever getting laid.

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:10:42 PM

Looks like he chose to reply with an egoistical attitude towards that. It is clear that without merchants adoptiong it, there is no advantage to common people to use bitcoin, rather than just use fiat.

For that we need to take an initiate and keep on asking merchants every now and then that do you accept bitcoins? do you accept bitcoins?? that will make him to think twice, if he is aware about the bitcoins he will take further steps and if he is not aware he would atleast try to know what bitcoins is all about So unless we don't take first step it would never gonna work.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:30:49 PM

For that we need to take an initiate and keep on asking merchants every now and then that do you accept bitcoins? do you accept bitcoins?? that will make him to think twice, if he is aware about the bitcoins he will take further steps and if he is not aware he would atleast try to know what bitcoins is all about So unless we don't take first step it would never gonna work.

totally agree. but i dont think spam bombing retailers is strategic.
research is needed.
1. how popular is this retailer to the bitcoin community. is there an actual usage need for bitcoin to be accepted by a certain number of people.
2. what is this retailers current payment method. do they accept more then just cash and credit.. EG paypal, applepay, foreign currency.
3. who within the company is the decision maker (Chief financial manager, payment processing manager, e-commerce chief)

what would need to be done is find the most popular retailers. and get people who would actually buy from that company to email the customer services of the company a basic request about accepting bitcoin.
next tally up all of these requests (getting users to post that they done it) and then make a formal communication with the decision maker using the stats that there is a demand for it.. using examples like Dell, and other well known retailers already taking it on.

contact coinbase/bitpay that this retailer has noticed a interest/demand for bitcoin acceptance and get advice on how to link coinbase/bitpay upto the retailer so they can organise getting the retailer set up.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

I made a mistake earlier calling you a 'moron'.  Sorry about that.  What I really meant was 'stupid fucking moron'.  I am sorry I insulted all the high functioning morons by including you in their group. 

What an idiot.  What are you about 16 years old?  Never had any pussy?  this is all you think about all day?  This is what you value women for?  Making your bitcoin profits go up?  No wonder a women never let you get near her.  Enjoy your very long life without ever getting laid.

I dont know what I did to be treated so disrespectfully, but you are getting banned, I sent a letter to admin, hope he reads it fast before you make any more damage here.

RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

I made a mistake earlier calling you a 'moron'.  Sorry about that.  What I really meant was 'stupid fucking moron'.  I am sorry I insulted all the high functioning morons by including you in their group.  

What an idiot.  What are you about 16 years old?  Never had any pussy?  this is all you think about all day?  This is what you value women for?  Making your bitcoin profits go up?  No wonder a women never let you get near her.  Enjoy your very long life without ever getting laid.

I dont know what I did to be treated so disrespectfully, but you are getting banned, I sent a letter to admin, hope he reads it fast before you make any more damage here.

Oh shit!  Not that!  You didn't really - did you?  Please don't do that.  I am so sorry I take it all back.  Please forgive me.  I couldn't stand to be banned for being naughty.  Anything but not a ban.  Oh I do hate when someone is so hurt by my naughty words.  

Fuck off you moron.  If you just wise the fuck up - I might consider not calling you a moron.  If you keep filling the forum with your dumbass ideas, you'll be called far more than a moron.

Moron.  

[well, I guess that means the admin hasn't seen your message yet.]

[I send admin a complaint about you.  You put too much stupidity into these fora and mess it all up.  You will be getting a moron ban soon.  Admin doesn't like when bitcoiners are so dumb they discredit everyone.  Admin should also ban you for having a dumb ass NXT logo in your avatar.  Further proof of your extreme stupidity.]

celebreze32

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:14:15 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 10:35:34 PM by celebreze32

Completely wrong.  If Bitcoin provides an operational advantage, the value will go through the roof.  Those 'steps' you describe are just plain stupid.  You are probably stupid as well.  

There, you have your argument first and insult later.  Better for you?

I usually pay for my shopping with my debit card and although the transaction goes through fast I sometimes find there is a delay of days between paying and the money being deducted from my bank account. I could easily go into debt because my bank account sometimes shows no shopping purchases for days after I paid for my shopping. I could buy something else in the gap which would leave my bank account empty, then find my bank deducts the bill for my original shopping.

Bitcoin's advantage is it cannot leave you in debt in that way. Plus waiting for an hour for six confirmations can be faster than waiting for days for a debit card purchase to be debited from your bank account. We could ask merchants to accept Bitcoin on the basis that it cannot leave your bank account in debt, and it can be faster than waiting for a debit from your bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: