Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Whatsapp Group- [ Join Now ]  (Read 22787 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:57:31 AM

No body is forcing you to join any group or disclose your identity bro.Stay calm and lets not hijack someone's thread Cheesy

Is this offer only for india or it is accepted world wide ?
I think it is not for indian only, because i have been joined on this group and i am not from India, everything is fine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:45:18 AM

ok.i sent you pm my whatsapp number add me.i am really interested in your thought.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:49:18 AM

No body is forcing you to join any group or disclose your identity bro.Stay calm and lets not hijack someone's thread Cheesy

Is this offer only for india or it is accepted world wide ?
I am also a member in this group and there are members from other part of world as well.You can pm your whatsapp number to op to join this
Cherrydrop

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:08:36 AM

hi i would like to join could you pm me please
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 04:14:21 AM

hi i would like to join could you pm me please
You pm your mobile number to op and he will add you to group.What you want him to pm you?
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:34:18 PM

i think op is no longer available here now.because in last 2 month its not seen any new posts and activities from the op.and i mailed him 2 month before but neither he added me to any whatsapp group nor replied.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:57:11 AM

i think op is no longer available here now.because in last 2 month its not seen any new posts and activities from the op.and i mailed him 2 month before but neither he added me to any whatsapp group nor replied.
I am also a member of this group and is in constant touch with op there.I dont know why he is inactive here but I can ask him to add you if you pm me your number
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:30:18 PM

What is the total strength of this group now. What are the latest happenings in the group?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:31:14 PM

What is the total strength of this group now. What are the latest happenings in the group?
You should join the group and keep updated.Now I dont see many activities on group.I think a lot of members have gone mute or lost interest
mynameisdon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:19:27 AM

this group is very serious.i am Already a member. here are many experienced person on market. some are bulk traders and some are.web designer. this is legit group we respect all newbie here.i am also an admin of this group. we made an easy bitcoin tutorial just for newbie who always seek good info for bitcoin.
the OP is no longer using this ac so if you are interested too,you can send me pm i can ad you.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

this group is very serious.i am Already a member. here are many experienced person on market. some are bulk traders and some are.web designer. this is legit group we respect all newbie here.i am also an admin of this group. we made an easy bitcoin tutorial just for newbie who always seek good info for bitcoin.
the OP is no longer using this ac so if you are interested too,you can send me pm i can ad you.
If you are an admin, why you asked op to add you bro?
i think op is no longer available here
now.because in last 2 month its not
seen any new posts and activities from
the op.and i mailed him 2 month
before but neither he added me to any
whatsapp group nor replied.
mynameisdon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

i am unable to describe you everything. just want to say simply that i didn't know that someone added me.i was already in more than 2-3 Whatsapp group of bitcoins.so i told "neither he added me nor replied."
but now everything is clear he LAHM is my friend. yes i am admin of this serious group you can still send me your number if you interested.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 08:57:02 PM

i am unable to describe you everything. just want to say simply that i didn't know that someone added me.i was already in more than 2-3 Whatsapp group of bitcoins.so i told "neither he added me nor replied."
but now everything is clear he LAHM is my friend. yes i am admin of this serious group you can still send me your number if you interested.
I am also member of this group bro for long.This group comes handy when I want some bitcoin related help.I even sold bitcoins to some of group members.Lahm is a very helpful guy
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 09:01:17 PM

I am also member of this group bro for long.This group comes handy when I want some bitcoin related help.I even sold bitcoins to some of group members.Lahm is a very helpful guy

I'll pm you my number and kindly forward it to OP to add me. Thanks Smiley

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 09:09:47 PM

I'll pm you my number and kindly forward it to OP to add me. Thanks Smiley
I have message him your number.He will add you when he get online Smiley
Niliv1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:42:58 AM

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! http://freebitco.in/?r=111148
You need just 18$ for change Life.
Put your bitcoins to work! http://goo.gl/vzifdA
maaks

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:56:17 AM

tell me your number in private message so i can join the group
punkie

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

nice thought
Bitcoinani

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:11:50 PM

Okay please get me in my whatsapp number is 8384932401

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:23:40 PM

Most of bitcoin groups have become inactive or place of useless spam.This forum is better than any whatsapp or facebook group
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: