Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do with BITCOIN ?  (Read 9575 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:20:29 AM

Simply, I do spend my bitcoin in trading though its
also risky. I trade my bitcoin and wait them up to sell
the coins at a higher price. Also, I spend my bitcoins
in gambling, I do gambling sometimes when I have
bitcoin in my wallet. Lastly, If i have enough of bitcoin,
I cashout to use it for my personal needs.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:11:36 PM

What you do with BTC
- Buy stuffs online, trade with other types of funds, invest in altcoins every now and then. I also use Bitcoin to buy point  to reload or top up my phone.

Where you spend?
- On the Internet, mostly. Establishments in real life aren't accepting Bitcoins. There are people that accepts Bitcoin in their shop but they are too far away from my home.

Where you sell BTC ?
- In coins.ph, I could sell it directly into our local currency.

Where you buy BTC ?
- In coins.ph, as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:47:10 AM

What you do with BTC
I hold it as an investment, I also use it to send few payments around.. I did use it once to buy a local item "phone balance" from a friend
Where you spend?
In bitcointalk.org, Few game websites and multiple forums
Where you sell BTC ?
BTC-E, good withdrawal options
Where you buy BTC ?
Coinbase, Easier to deposit money at

patricken

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:45:10 PM

What you do with BTC
I hold it as an investment, I also use it to send few payments around.. I did use it once to buy a local item "phone balance" from a friend
Where you spend?
In bitcointalk.org, Few game websites and multiple forums
Where you sell BTC ?
BTC-E, good withdrawal options
Where you buy BTC ?
Coinbase, Easier to deposit money at

That is very good idea. If you hold the bitcoin since 1 year ago, you have made 150% of the profit.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:58:40 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
I recharge my mobile with btc and mostly I am holding for future.
I haven't sold btc yet but I do sometimes exchange them with other coins.
I buy from zebpay
I realize this post is really old, but I'm curious how you recharge your phone with bitcoin.

Me, I just hold and save.  I haven't really sought out places to spend bitcoin, because I find that to be unnecessary.   It's digital gold, and you don't use gold as currency anymore.

I buy using Circle mostly.  Sometimes on this forum.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

i have observed for a long time that people are using zebpay a lot and i have heard some fraud rumers about it too anyeay i do spend bitcoin mostly on mobile recharge and shopping and mowdays spending a big amount on partys i like spending it and i even like when everyone gets inspired from me

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:21:50 PM

i have observed for a long time that people are using zebpay a lot and i have heard some fraud rumers about it too anyeay i do spend bitcoin mostly on mobile recharge and shopping and mowdays spending a big amount on partys i like spending it and i even like when everyone gets inspired from me

Don't waste your valuable coins in parties in fact you should spend them on some productive and useful things that can stay with you for a long time and its better to save them for future.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:40:27 PM

Don't waste your valuable coins in parties in fact you should spend them on some productive and useful things that can stay with you for a long time and its better to save them for future.
Yeah just spend it in useful things or just scale your money in any legit ways so that you can make more money in the future instead of withdrawing it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:42:52 PM

Yeah just spend it in useful things or just scale your money in any legit ways so that you can make more money in the future instead of withdrawing it..

If you cannot take risk of investing them anywhere then its better to only save them for future and you can make good profits only by holding them when price will go higher in future.
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

I do nothing with them. I simply accumulate the most I can and then I put them in paper wallets to wake some day rich Grin !
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:10:41 PM

I use bitcoin as currency and for investment when I found some profitable idea in crypto-world.
But using bitcoin as currency or for signing smart contract or using blockchain technology is the best use we can do with it Wink
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:16:58 PM

I do nothing with them. I simply accumulate the most I can and then I put them in paper wallets to wake some day rich Grin !

Saving them for future is a nice idea as if price goes higher in future then you can make good profits from and saving doesn't involve any risk of loosing them unlike investments.

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:26:34 PM

I spend alot of bitcoin buying vccs to buy stuff online, I buy my bitcoins through websites like local bitcoins and I usually trade with the bitcoins, I buy stuff with the profits I make.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:28:08 PM

Saving them for future is a nice idea as if price goes higher in future then you can make good profits from and saving doesn't involve any risk of loosing them unlike investments.
The price has increased now a bit. Start buying, earning and saving more. It is predicted to have a good increase in December this year. I too hold some bitcioins earned via signature campaign every week. I will buy gold items with the fiats exchanged from bitcoins. Gold is dealt to be a valuable item campared to other stuffs.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:31:47 PM

I use bitcoin as currency and for investment when I found some profitable idea in crypto-world.
But using bitcoin as currency or for signing smart contract or using blockchain technology is the best use we can do with it Wink

At the moment it is more an investment tool then a currency tool for me. I like bitcoin and i make sure to keep holding a lot of coins, because i am confident we can use bitcoin for buy goods online. Till that day i use bitcoin for trading.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

At the moment you should just hold on to them because I think that selling at this point is not the best option because the price can end up higher then it is.
If you want you can also maybe gamble with them in the mean time and try to maybe win some money but do not gamble to much.
caxandra

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:57:06 AM

What you do with BTC
I hold it, wait for the price to improve, I also buy few things "like games and game accounts as well as programs and serial codes" and Giftcards with it
Where you spend?
Any place that accepts it and mostly in peer to peer deals
Where you sell BTC ?
Coinbase and Circle
Where you buy BTC ?
Coinbase and Circle
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:00:08 AM

At the moment you should just hold on to them because I think that selling at this point is not the best option because the price can end up higher then it is.
If you want you can also maybe gamble with them in the mean time and try to maybe win some money but do not gamble to much.

Holding them for future is a good option and if we are looking to make some quick money then its better to go for trading instead of gambling as in trading there is always an great chance to make profits if you hold good knowledge of it.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:03:08 AM

I haven't used bitcoin to be honest, So if I earned some of it, i will exchange it to peso currency and I will use it to help my parents on their bills.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:31:29 AM

I haven't used bitcoin to be honest, So if I earned some of it, i will exchange it to peso currency and I will use it to help my parents on their bills.

If you haven't used them yet then its not a problem as at this stage you should try to collect as much as you can and once you reach to a descent level you can use them wherever you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: