Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

What is the latest update on this coin? Did voting get an end? What about listing this coin in poloniex?
lol yes polo coming any day now. Try reading couple of the last pages to find out more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:34:15 PM

DEV DUBAI coins going to help. Where is he? Huh

First he has to help his own coin.'Brother' Walid's favourite word is 'SOON'.And favourite program is photoshop.His new coin is ZYD.Go there and ask.

BTW,Steps didn't get delisted.I don't know if that happened due to reaching the volume requirements or if devs contacted Trex's support.The coin sure did have more than 4BTC the last 3 days,so, this might be the reason.The coin is registered at Mick Wheeler (MND dev) at Bittrex,as he was the one to give ID for listing.And I don't think that he would care(at all).Another fact is that the richest wallet at Trex,didn't even bother to move any of its coins 2,8million the last day of the delisting,while the coin was still marked as 'about to be delisted'.So,I assume that he might knew something we didn't.I know the wallet at Trex was delayed but later it got back in track with the explorer.So he could move some of them if he wanted to.

I'm in no mood to FUD any of the above mentioned coins,nor their DEVS.And the above mentioned have paid for my children's milk quite a few times.Especially DBIC.But making profit is making profit.And telling the truth is all about telling the truth.

I have indications that one of the DEVS has been active after the last time he was seen at the end of July.
Also someone had to log in to delete the Steps slack team,probably Grandwest(Andre Pierre).

When you give money to buy something,that something you buy,has to have a use.When you buy something that is supported by false promises you just buy a useless 'something'.
Let them have it their way.

(Probably the last time I write something here)

Happy trading everybody!

Shame on you if you talking that about me, yeah i telling soon and i do it i never lie or eat my promess , about ziedcoin i not have any idea just the company in Adbou dhabi, but is true they contact my partner Mohammed in Dubai and before 3 days make metting in abou dhabi talking about partnership to creat new projects for ziedcoin and dubaicoin  
i never stop working and u must know dubaicoin prices will explode  <SOON>  that what you like, and you will see, that you know me im not lie
andre  for me is like brother, but i try to call him for log time i cant contact him, and the dev steps have problem i talk with him when he in hospital
so tell me.
How i can help steps if my friends not here?

Thank you again dear m3rt1x, i really never think you have one bilion Faces.
loveapple

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:36:15 PM

I am interested in this coin, please provide more details.
4fanbtc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:41:24 PM

im not the dev but i know the dev steps personaly he is good guy, but he is sick now,
Steps is good coin but not have good Community
i hope the dev will be Good <SOON>( m3rt1x) , then steps will rise again im sure.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:48:58 PM

First he has to help his own coin.'Brother' Walid's favourite word is 'SOON'.And favourite program is photoshop.His new coin is ZYD.Go there and ask.

BTW,Steps didn't get delisted.I don't know if that happened due to reaching the volume requirements or if devs contacted Trex's support.The coin sure did have more than 4BTC the last 3 days,so, this might be the reason.The coin is registered at Mick Wheeler (MND dev) at Bittrex,as he was the one to give ID for listing.And I don't think that he would care(at all).Another fact is that the richest wallet at Trex,didn't even bother to move any of its coins 2,8million the last day of the delisting,while the coin was still marked as 'about to be delisted'.So,I assume that he might knew something we didn't.I know the wallet at Trex was delayed but later it got back in track with the explorer.So he could move some of them if he wanted to.

I'm in no mood to FUD any of the above mentioned coins,nor their DEVS.And the above mentioned have paid for my children's milk quite a few times.Especially DBIC.But making profit is making profit.And telling the truth is all about telling the truth.

I have indications that one of the DEVS has been active after the last time he was seen at the end of July.
Also someone had to log in to delete the Steps slack team,probably Grandwest(Andre Pierre).

When you give money to buy something,that something you buy,has to have a use.When you buy something that is supported by false promises you just buy a useless 'something'.

Happy trading everybody!

Shame on you if you talking that about me, yeah i telling soon and i do it i never lie or eat my promess , about ziedcoin i not have any idea just the company in Adbou dhabi, but is true they contact my partner Mohammed in Dubai and before 3 days make metting in abou dhabi talking about partnership to creat new projects for ziedcoin and dubaicoin  
i never stop working and u must know dubaicoin prices will explode  <SOON>  that what you like, and you will see, that you know me im not lie
andre  for me is like brother, but i try to call him for log time i cant contact him, and the dev steps have problem i talk with him when he in hospital
so tell me.

I have only one face.the honest one.Everything I say ,can easily be proven.I'm sorry if I have offended you.I still keep DBIC.If I'm wrong about the soon,time will tell.I will not continue the convo about DBIC ,as this is Steps' thread.
Happy trading everybody.
4fanbtc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:04:27 PM

Happy trading everybody!

so tell me.

I have only one face.the honest one.Everything I say ,can easily be proven.I'm sorry if I have offended you.I still keep DBIC.If I'm wrong about the soon,time will tell.I will not continue the convo about DBIC ,as this is Steps' thread.
Happy trading everybody.

Ok brother, u have right this is thread steps we must respect our brother altcoinstps and andre that i hope they are good
Im ready to help Steps   with    GOLD+Diamond Market + Forex Abou Dhabi if we are becaume partner with ziedcoin
just waiting the dev and andre be good and call me on skype,
i Belive in Steps Good Luck and Happy trading for all

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:37:01 PM

Happy trading everybody!

so tell me.

Happy trading everybody.

Ok brother, u have right this is thread steps we must respect our brother altcoinstps and andre that i hope they are good
Im ready to help Steps   with    GOLD+Diamond Market + Forex Abou Dhabi if we are becaume partner with ziedcoin
just waiting the dev and andre be good and call me on skype,
i Belive in Steps Good Luck and Happy trading for all

Do you think DBIC can adopt Steps in some way? Make Steps the silver to your DBIC gold!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Wow i really thought this coin was going to make it IM DISAPPOINTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENING WITH STEPS..........................NEXT COIN PLEASE HuhHuh
These things look great on paper and that is as far as it ever gets in a forum thread like this.  When something is actually being done the thread states it and does it. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:24:54 AM

im not the dev but i know the dev steps personaly he is good guy, but he is sick now,
i hope the dev will be Good <SOON>( m3rt1x) , then steps will rise again im sure.

LOL fuck off...

A DEV isnt a good guy and he cant even code also he is  MIA for months having stolen peoples STEPS

And the community is good but was just asking if they were intending on delivering on any promises after a year

DBIC inst quite as shit as STEPS but it's been awhile since anything has happened there and you have started a new coin.... So ERMMMMM

And fire rabbit remove that ridiculous logo.

STEPS is dead, stop trying to bring life back to an ordinary coin that had no new tech and a dumb pos system

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:28:53 PM

LOL fuck off...

A DEV isnt a good guy and he cant even code also he is  MIA for months having stolen peoples STEPS

And the community is good but was just asking if they were intending on delivering on any promises after a year

DBIC inst quite as shit as STEPS but it's been awhile since anything has happened there and you have started a new coin.... So ERMMMMM

STEPS is dead, stop trying to bring life back to an ordinary coin that had no new tech and a dumb pos system

Thank you for reminding me, I've just been too lazy to take it off. Lol. Do you think the Dev from DubaiCoin would be able to use this coin along side his?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:22:17 AM

LOL fuck off...

Thank you for reminding me, I've just been too lazy to take it off. Lol. Do you think the Dev from DubaiCoin would be able to use this coin along side his?

These speculative things are just funny to watch.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:10:00 AM

I am investigating something at the moment but I am not happy with the way STEPS DEV conducted himself of late as he ran off and also has done some really bad things.. I just hope that these unscrupulous DEVS will wake up one morning and really see what damage they have caused to people's lives. I feel sorry for their mothers also!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:45:33 PM

Let's hope that will be the absorption of the coin.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

Does anyone think that DubaiCoin will adopt this coin?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 05:49:43 PM

If STEPS is going to stay around, where should the development direction go?

Where does the community of STEP holders want to take this coin?
luckylucky

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:58:30 PM

just see a warning on the market bittrex

Code:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 7th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:13:24 PM

just see a warning on the market bittrex

Code:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 7th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.

Steps de listing from bittrex

too bad

Undecided
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 07:29:20 PM

you can still use it on the dubaicoin marketplace. everything is super cheap if you use steps.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:10:52 PM

Who ever shopped for the steps in the Dubai store?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:11:15 PM

Does anyone want to take over this community?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: