Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:48:14 PM

also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:46:04 PM

also it just seems like nothing is going on. nothing has changed for some time. the altcoinsteps site has been incomplete for a long while and even the front page of the thread hasnt been changed in a long time. altcoinsteps and the other devs havent givin us any kind of update in some time.

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg14210745#msg14210745
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:18:43 PM

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

are you kidding me?!!! altcoinstep, shouldnt you be on here working on your coin and giving us updates/ ask for favors/ work with your steps community? just endless posts on other threads. thats it im out!
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:05:34 PM

are you kidding me?!!! altcoinstep, shouldnt you be on here working on your coin and giving us updates/ ask for favors/ work with your steps community? just endless posts on other threads. thats it im out!
Oh come on, this isn't fair. Quite some comments were related to staking pools. Services around other PoS coins are one of the first use applications STEPS offered. Getting an official staking pool of another coin STEPS-hosted would be kind of marketing after all. So as long as you don't know this isn't a reason for it I don't think it's fair to condemn altcoinsteps activities in those threads.
Well, myself I don't think it's fair at all. Disappointment about lack of activity here is understandable but setting values how much time or posts are allowable elsewhere is not, but I hope it's just a vent to blow off some built up frustration.
AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:26:12 PM

Oh come on, this isn't fair. Quite some comments were related to staking pools. Services around other PoS coins are one of the first use applications STEPS offered. Getting an official staking pool of another coin STEPS-hosted would be kind of marketing after all. So as long as you don't know this isn't a reason for it I don't think it's fair to condemn altcoinsteps activities in those threads.
Well, myself I don't think it's fair at all. Disappointment about lack of activity here is understandable but setting values how much time or posts are allowable elsewhere is not, but I hope it's just a vent to blow off some built up frustration.
getting official DCR staking pool will be huge marketing for STEPS

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:42:34 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 10:12:44 PM by AltcoinSteps

We constantly work to evolve Steps and make it is user friendly as possible. Our sincere apologies for delays but Grandwest and me look at numerous avenues to find more real time uses for Steps.

We are happy to announce today that we now have a raspberry pi wallet, so for everyone staking this can be a much cheaper alternative to stake.

Link to download raspberry pi wallet is posted in OP.

More updates will follow.

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:30:31 AM

no stepscoin.com not altcoinsteps.com. theyre two websites. stepscoin.com is down

Where does it say that Stepscoin.com belong to Steps?

This is true!Stepscoin.com was not the official site anyway!One site is enough.Along with slack,twitter and reddit!This thread as well!I wonder why the DEVS want to build a forum within their site.I'm not going to use the forum.There are already a lot of means of communication!No one can follow all the info,from all those sources.And DEV team cannot waste valuable time to update the news on all these sources!

Yeah I never understood why coins try to create there own forums, they always fail.
Startcoin did it recently and no one uses it. It's where they release info now but it has destroyed the thread here on BCT where everyone looks for coin info..

It's important for the OP to be kept up to date and for regular posts on this thread to keep it up the top.

For me the two things that will add value to the coin is A market place and browser games, Like if I could unlock say new Kingdom rush levels on Armour games using steps and not a bank card I would be right onto it.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

He is doing fuck all for his coin. His highest priority is to talk shit on the Yobit thread and talk on all other kind of BCT threads, that he believe is linked to me. He is just becoming ridicules. This coin is dead. It was pumped by a pump group and they dumped all there coins on the investors. as i said, he like to spend hours and hours discussing shit on Yobit chat and trying shit on other people BCT threads.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

He is doing fuck all for his coin. His highest priority is to talk shit on the Yobit thread and talk on all other kind of BCT threads, that he believe is linked to me. He is just becoming ridicules. This coin is dead. It was pumped by a pump group and they dumped all there coins on the investors. as i said, he like to spend hours and hours discussing shit on Yobit chat and trying shit on other people BCT threads.

sorry, are you talking about your coins or steps?
i can't see anything happen to frdc, because its dev is hopping around on other coins, talking about swaps, hyping some coins in chats of exchanges and having produced himself a tenth-bagger...

when frdc is  10% above ico-price for 3 weeks, you can come back...
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:55:21 PM

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

man sorry i have pissed you off, but it seems i tend to piss scammers, i am also sorry that i screwed your pumps or swap or ....
maybe instead of saying i spend to much time in other threads you could at least show once monthly in FRDC thread, seems like no activity there except your yobit talks that it will pump when time is right or it will go on trex when time is right but you know the truth and it pisses you that i say it out loud and screw your plans, and just to let you know i will continue to do it!

PS. STEPS is more alive than all of your ICO scams together, just admit it, you are only a scammer and nothing more and never will be more!

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:41:13 PM

I really think it is not a clever idea from you to stand in a glass house and throw stones to others, deeds speak louder than words. I do not even need to discuss your history. Steps development is ongoing and there will be a few big surprises soon.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:58:05 PM

I really think it is not a clever idea from you to stand in a glass house and throw stones to others, deeds speak louder than words. I do not even need to discuss your history. Steps development is ongoing and there will be a few big surprises soon.

Thank you, andrepierre for stepping in like this. This should stop right now. Altcoinsteps and others have been working hard from the beginning. Just because a new update doesn't happen in a week or two doesn't make it a dead coin or a scam. Websites with this much innovation and services take time to complete. Be thankful you know about it and for helping the community by staking, buying from exchanges and spreading the word!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:18:42 PM

Dear Yadaminer. I must say that after reading your last posts you have earned my respect with your mentions in the holy bible and and of course Homer.What AltcoinSteps was doing in that particular thread,was actually something valuable for his coin.Mentioning Steps on DCR thread and announcing a possible cooperation is great for Steps' marketing.I think it's way better than any marketplace.Because after all,it's about making real life uses for the coin.
But I think you know that already.Because you didn't criticize what AltcoinSteps actually said in DCR's thread,you just chose to mention that he was hanging around in another coin's thread.
So,please,do yourself a favour,and,as a highly educated person you seem to be,don't insult yourself by selectively spreading FUD just to get cheap Steps.If you want cheap Steps:
1)Make a deal off-market.
2)Wait for the usual dumper to dump
3)Buy some coins on the exchanges,they are still incredibly cheap!

Spreading FUD for cheap coins just puts you in a group of people no one likes and,I'm sure you're not one of those!  
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:57:29 PM

...well it's hard to develop something meaningful for his coin or make some update when he hangs around on other coin threads  Grin

Dear Yadaminer. I must say that after reading your last posts you have earned my respect with your mentions in the holy bible and and of course Homer.What AltcoinSteps was doing in that particular thread,was actually something valuable for his coin.Mentioning Steps on DCR thread and announcing a possible cooperation is great for Steps' marketing.I think it's way better than any marketplace.Because after all,it's about making real life uses for the coin.
But I think you know that already.Because you didn't criticize what AltcoinSteps actually said in DCR's thread,you just chose to mention that he was hanging around in another coin's thread.
So,please,do yourself a favour,and,as a highly educated person you seem to be,don't insult yourself by selectively spreading FUD just to get cheap Steps.If you want cheap Steps:

Spreading FUD for cheap coins just puts you in a group of people no one likes and,I'm sure you're not one of those!  

Dear M3rt1x,
What FUD man? Do you know what FUD is?
FUD is what you found on threads where you saw my posts regarding Homer and his work... that is FUD and intentional malice from dev wannabe and educated people on a mission.
What I wrote by any means isn’t FUD, it's information about dev activity on other coin thread while activity on his coin thread felt in dead zone.
I made short post with intention to make dev post something here on his thread and it seems that worked out Wink

If I would like cheap STEPS than I would/could put 200-300k sell wall and do the thing, but no, I'm buying on market like too few other buyers, you cant see me on market I'm slow and gentle buyer yet I'm usually invested around 1-2% of total coin supply, same here with STEPS as with XVC/VNL… so no, I don’t want or need any off market deals.
Anyway, now when you mentioned doubts, I must say I'm not totally satisfied with how things are developing here but that is my doubt and I mostly don’t speak about that not here or anywhere else, and that is also reason why you wont see me talking about STEPS around.
I know that guys/devs are doing their thing but cleaning OP and some updates shouldn’t take to much time and effort.
STEPS project is much better than most coin projects out there but OP doesn’t reflect that at all ...and it seems almost no one cares...
Why I'm not posting more about STEPS and what I think about it is beacuse I don't want to be accused for spreading FUD...
So, no, my post, after which thread revived, wasn’t FUD and yes this last few sentences were D, my doubts regarding STEPS.

Anyway if anything I said insulted you or anyone else I'm sorry but please do yourself a favor and take a deep breath and think twice before you write and accuse anyone for something.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:00:36 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 01:15:16 AM by m3rt1x

I made short post with intention to make dev post something here on his thread and it seems that worked out Wink

Please don't be left with the intention that you made the devs post something because you said the above.Your goal was to make a fool of Dev team.And even a small child can tell.It was either cheap coins,or someone posting stuff on threads just to kill some time.

edit:When you want to know if there are any news on a coin,just write : 'Hello DEV team.Any news/updates on your coin?'
Hope you get it.So I can breathe normally again.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:33:14 AM

LOLZZZ

STEPS will be right, take a chill pill fuckers....  Cool

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:49:08 AM

LOLZZZ

Exactly.

Whiners! 

"Hurry up, STEPS!!"

"Hurry up, ZRC!"

"Hurry up, Ethereum!"

Dudes!  Do you want Fast or Good?

Yes, it's a choice.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:46:23 AM

LOLZZZ

Exactly.

Whiners! 

"Hurry up, STEPS!!"

"Hurry up, ZRC!"

"Hurry up, Ethereum!"

Dudes!  Do you want Fast or Good?

Yes, it's a choice.

Well said Bro. I am a founder of another coin and I also hold STEPS and one thing I can say is that I never find kinder DEVS and a team than the STEPS TEAM. They are kind, sincere, hardworking and very honest. I think some peeps that just hang around this forum to spread negativity don't have a clue what it's like running a coin. I think they should do something more productive with their lives to be honest. Just because something didn't happen yesterday doesn't make the coin a scam or the DEVS scammers. They are still here helping to grow not only their coin but the altcoin community and to give it a better name.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:08:29 AM

Yeah all day traders wanting to see results in 3 days to dump and move on, It doesn't work like that good coding takes time.
just play the top 3 volume coins on Trex if you want fast profits or loss.

I personally slowly buy coins that i think will at least have a decent ATH,

I spent 7 months slowly buying more and more WBB at 7-8k now it's at 30k with no sell side volume.

Point is good things come to those who wait and keep there cool...

I am hoping this is one of them  Cool

ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:28:09 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 08:54:16 AM by ozboy2014

lol.. keep it coming as it will put STEPS at the top of the Announcements thread  Grin Grin Grin Some points are well made Devs.. the OP does need a bit of updating.. I know you have the updates within the thread but f%#ck..I wouldn't want to churn through 98 pages just to find latest updates..

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: