Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start your very own shitcoin scam in 6 easy steps! Inspired by DRK/DASH  (Read 5430 times)
sohcboss

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

In for a legit response from the Dash crew  Shocked
AdamWhite (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:27:46 PM

No end in sight to the Dash dumps.

TIP for EvanTheInstaminer to help contain losses:

- cut the block rewards again
- reduce total supply some more

In for a legit response from the Dash crew  Shocked

Looks like you'll be waiting a while.
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:23:05 PM

Someone added the instamine to the Dash wiki--LOL. Lets see how long it takes the dashtards to try and remove or disparage it with claims of misleading information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash_(cryptocurrency)#History

Suggested Monero wiki addition: Suffers from bitter bagholders trying to ride the coat-tails of market leader and attack every conceivable competitor instead of helping their own coin. The community seems to get more toxic as their investment's value keeps declining after the latest failed organized pump attempt.

Sad you think the truth is toxic. Also, every conceivable competitor would include Aeon and Boolberry. But since we (XMR, AEON & BBR communities) get privacy, get the best methods to achieve privacy, and get what a fair launch means. We also get along great.

Monero market is on par with yours, so either it's a privacy market thing or both coins are on their way to zero, or you are over analyzing a short market move but choosing not to acknowledge the similarity in your own coin's recent performance, or did I miss dash untowing itself from that 10 line?

*Untowed--8 here we come!

I would agree with the above. The Monero, Boolberry and Aeon communities do get along very well. Nobody from Monero has an agenda of "attack every conceivable competitor". 

Some people just like to shed light on the truth about the DASH instamine and the privacy problems of a CoinJoin system controlled by Masternodes a large portion of which are owned by a very small number of people because of the instamine.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:49:59 PM

Thanks for all the good information.  I will be utilizing some of the techniques you taught, as well as, some novel new techniques based on some of your very elaborate explanation.  First, I will have to purchase a Hero account to launch my new project with a more credible persona.  We're tired of the scam coins and it's time to invest heavily into an honest coin by one whom is in it for the community and not in it for profit.  I will devote hours of my time into a project where the community profits at my own expense just because I'm a nice guy.  I will create the first crypto-currency where everybody profits and nobody loses....Stay tuned.
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:45:43 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 02:20:15 AM by AdamWhite

More dirt guys!

Here's his post about how the DASH team have as much DASH TRASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC:

Hello Everyone

We're making great progress with PR and our marketing team was looking for other OTC buyers. If you're interested in getting some extra Dash and helping out at the same time, this is a great way to do it. Contact daniel@dashpay.io if you're interested.

If you're not interested right now, but you might be in the future please also email daniel@dashpay.io and he will add you to the mailing list. This is going to be the ongoing way expenses are paid for to promote dash.

Thanks!

DCT Thread : https://dashtalk.org/threads/opening-otc-trading-to-community.6173

daniel@dashpay.io is Minotaur26, you might remember him from his shill post recommending DASH as a buy at over 0.012+. At the same time, eduffield is spamming the thread with "i'm buying!" along with his amateur hour TA:

Cute buy wall 32btc @.0101

Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink

I'm seeing all sorts of stuff happening in the charts all at once, which is a great sign when you see a bunch of bullish formations at once. This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day. The general idea here is you go from the shortest time period, then you walk out to the longest. If you see bullish or bearish signals in all of the charts at once, it's quite meaningful. Here's what I'm seeing:

On the really short term chart, there's a triple top:

Moving averages are crossing as we speak, so momentum is changing from negative to positive:

If you step out a bit, It looks like we're going to cross in a couple days, for a much more meaningful MA

If we break above 0.011, I believe this was a false breakdown

When trading, there's also a couple other things to consider:
- The order book on the buy side, which is quite nice.
- Then there's the fundamental side for the trade (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc, The budget system and governance system? Plus everything we're about to do)

Away, that was fun.... back to coding

When called out on what a bad trade this was:

I gave a condition for my trade and it didn't confirm.

Anyway, I'm still buying.  Wink

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:50:28 AM

This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day.

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?

He used to trade for a firm?

And that is how he did it? Gosh I feel sorry for his employer.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Lover of Coin

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:04:44 AM

When the darkcoin started, the developer did not expect it to be so successful, so he developed it as a scam coin and tried to extract as much as possible from the community. However, he keeps on developing it, it becomes a successful coin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:35:21 AM

Thanks for all the good information.  I will be utilizing some of the techniques you taught, as well as, some novel new techniques based on some of your very elaborate explanation.  First, I will have to purchase a Hero account to launch my new project with a more credible persona.  We're tired of the scam coins and it's time to invest heavily into an honest coin by one whom is in it for the community and not in it for profit.  I will devote hours of my time into a project where the community profits at my own expense just because I'm a nice guy.  I will create the first crypto-currency where everybody profits and nobody loses....Stay tuned.

don't forget about the CENT "bug" ..the cryptsy crew banked hard on that one lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:30:21 PM

Here's his post about how the DASH team have as much DASH TRASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC:

I believe this is a service for projects funded by the blockchain i.e. projects get funding directly from the blockchain in DASH coins, and instead of them dumping the coins on an exchange to be able to pay the bills the team is helping out trying to organize OTC trades.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:40:48 AM

I believe this is a service for projects funded by the blockchain i.e. projects get funding directly from the blockchain in DASH coins, and instead of them dumping the coins on an exchange to be able to pay the bills the team is helping out trying to organize OTC trades.
Adams point was why did eduffield need to buy on an exchange and not OTC from the "team"......

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
illodin

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:00:12 AM

Adams point was why did eduffield need to buy on an exchange and not OTC from the "team"......

Maybe he likes to trade? Maybe the OTC price was higher and he wanted to catch dumps. Maybe the OTC was reserved mainly for people who don't trust exchanges and don't want to use them. Maybe he didn't know the future that 2 days later there would be an OTC opportunity.
Lover of Coin

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:02:03 AM

Darkcoin (Dash) is still in active development, it has many wealthy holders. It will not die any time soon.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:48:54 AM

Darkcoin (Dash) is still in active development, it has many wealthy holders. It will not die any time soon.

We would need some proof of evidence for what you said. Do you know who are the "many wealthy holders"?
It will not die any time soon, but eventually it will reveal itself for what it is.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:16:17 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 02:39:02 PM by AdamWhite

Maybe he didn't know the future that 2 days later there would be an OTC opportunity.

Maybe you're a scam defender who will say just about anything to defend an obvious fraud scheme. You're either reading selectively or you couldn't even understand such a simple post. Look at the date again Roll Eyes

Furthermore, by buying coins on the exchange rather than OTC through his accomplice Minotaur26, are we to understand that eduffield does not wish to contribute to the ongoing expenses and marketing for DASH?
illodin

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:11:37 PM

Maybe he didn't know the future that 2 days later there would be an OTC opportunity.

Maybe you're a scam defender who will say just about anything to defend an obvious fraud scheme. You're either reading selectively or you couldn't even understand such a simple post. Look at the date again Roll Eyes

Furthermore, by buying coins on the exchange rather than OTC through his accomplice Minotaur26, are we to understand that eduffield does not wish to contribute to the ongoing expenses and marketing for DASH?

Where in that quote he says he is buying on the exchanges?

I don't know what he contributes in terms of funds, but are you suggesting the developers should also fund the expenses and marketing in addition to doing all the work?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:48:01 PM

Maybe he likes to trade? Maybe the OTC price was higher and he wanted to catch dumps. Maybe the OTC was reserved mainly for people who don't trust exchanges and don't want to use them. Maybe he didn't know the future that 2 days later there would be an OTC opportunity.

Problem with that theory is that trading with cryptsy you have to pay large fees.

Not sure when they started their 0.5% withdrawal fee.

I'm also not sure if it was during or after or before they started 0% trading fees.

The whole point is why go through the risk of sending your money to a 3rd party when you can hand your money over to someone you know and trust and get more dash per $.

Makes no sense.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:51:36 PM

Just because you are "developing" something does not make it worth while to be vested into it.

Some people are great developers and some aren't

I am guessing evan aint that great of a developer for:

1. He sent an email on the bitcoin-dev mailing list in November 2013 asking to pay for c++ coders to help him with his for-profit venture. He was laughed out of that email thread.

2. After spending many months using the masternode system he all of a sudden has stated publicly that he wants to get away from the masternode system.

Sounds like bad development to me.

It is development but if I slap together a piece of code that is essentially broken on its main purpose (privacy) what's the point?

Yes one could argue that he was "developing" but it doesn't mean he was developing something worth spending time on for the longer term.

Let's call it "DEVELOPMENT THEATRE" which implies ==> "PRIVACY THEATRE"

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:08:03 AM

how about trying not to fall for these scams and you should be ok
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:23:03 PM

No end in sight to the Dash dumps.

TIP for EvanTheInstaminer to help contain losses:

- cut the block rewards again
- reduce total supply some more

eduffield has now implemented this idea!

From the DASH thread:

Has anything changed? First post says there will be 14-18 mil coins? I was sure there would be about 20 mil. And now 14?

He changed it without explanation on DASH BCT ann thread.

illodin

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:27:16 PM

He also re-added the premine deception.

Dash has no premine and was fairly and transparently launched

Roll Eyes

I bet that annoys you greatly.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: