Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to receive money on a "anonymous" bank account ??  (Read 5961 times)
tomotan (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:19:55 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 07:54:12 AM by tomotan

Hello everybody,

maybe a topic that has been asked and answered several times, neverthenless, i am trying again....

Is there, by any chance, a possibility to receive money into a "anonymous" bank account...or something similar??

Here´s what i am looking for:

A bank account that is "anonymous" by opening it without ID verification, operating only on credit basis....so you just can spend the money you´ve got...nothing more...

Further.....i need customers transfering money from their accounts to mine, without knowing my real name, just an alias i opened that account with......

last but not least......a physical card to get money from an ATM !!

p.s. it´s like the polish prepaid cards with own IBAN ( bank account ) but much much safer......no blocking and loosing money.....

is there any possibility?Huh??

thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:33:38 AM

As far as I know, there ia no bank that allows you to open an account that lets you stay anonymous. Why not just use bitcoins? Transactions are anonymous via your wallet address. That is why most people online use this. If you want to withdraw it then just sell your bitcoin.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question I just thought that maybe there is no such thing like that you are asking for.
lockshop11

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:38:34 AM

Hello everybody,

maybe a topic that has been asked and answered several times, neverthenless, i am trying again....

Is there, by any chance, a possibility to receive money into a "anonymous" bank account...or something similar??

A bank account that is "anonymous" by opening it without ID verification, operating only on credit basis....so you just can spend the money you´ve got...nothing more...

Further.....i need customers transfering money from their accounts to mine, without knowing my real name, just an alias i opened that account with......

p.s. it´s like the polish prepaid cards with own IBAN ( bank account ) but much much safer......no blocking and loosing money.....

thanks in advance
How could it be? The so called "anonymous" bank should be maintained by the third party. In case your money is missing in your account or you encounter any problem. How could you fix them without having your identify associated with it?
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:40:45 AM

As far as I know, there ia no bank that allows you to open an account that lets you stay anonymous. Why not just use bitcoins? Transactions are anonymous via your wallet address. That is why most people online use this. If you want to withdraw it then just sell your bitcoin.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question I just thought that maybe there is no such thing like that you are asking for.

since i have never used bitcoins before, my customers who are even older and less experienced would never go for bitcoin payments....

but thanks anyway...much appreciated Smiley
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:45:54 AM

Hello everybody,

thanks in advance
How could it be? The so called "anonymous" bank should be maintained by the third party. In case your money is missing in your account or you encounter any problem. How could you fix them without having your identify associated with it?

the points you made are totally ligitimate......but....since i am not in the "million dollar operating business" i would take the chance of loosing small amounts for total anonymity....
seVell

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:20:27 AM

The polish cards were good until they started to be mass blocked.

Full anonymity must be very difficult but I wouldn't even ask that much. Minimal verification would be fine.

I believe you live in Germany. Depending on the region it can be close to Poland. Have you tried to go to Poland and unlock any card?

I believe polish people don't like germans very much but with the card in hand I don't see how they can keep holding your money.

Some alternatives I've been searching in the forum:

Do you know this card from Austria? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg11978207#msg11978207

I like this hobo plan  Wink Replace the beer for food or money and it would be good for you and for the poor guy.

On the same post you have this anyti.me card from France:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg12080977#msg12080977

and this viking card from Belgium:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg12135141#msg12135141

And I'm sure I'll find more when I have time to research.

I'd find it strange if I couldn't find cards like these in Germany, the biggest country in Europe.

If you consider that these cards need to have an associated account and that any account in EU can be converted to an iban we just need to learn how to find the associated account number and convert to iban.

Bear in mind that some accounts might not allow bank-to-bank transfers but I'm pretty sure we can find one that allows it.

More:

Reading more about the cards you can find who is behind these cards.

In the viking card site you can see:

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The VikingCard Prepaid MasterCard is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Incorporated. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar.

I believe these guys in Gibraltar must issue several other cards and being an offshore they are not so tightly regulated.

Other offshores to look for are Luxembourg and Liechtenstein and maybe some british islands.

Anytime french card:

The Anytime© Card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to licence from Visa Europe. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302). Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ED, United Kingdom, company registration number 01288938. Anytime allows you to buy, sell, receive and send money subject to Terms and Conditions. Receive a Visa card* and manage it on your mobile. Anytime offers customised and off-the-shelf payments solutions for individuals and corporates. Funds deposited are immediately available on your Visa card. Order a Visa card for personal use, simplifying employee expenses, teaching personal finance management to teenagers, pooling money to gift friends and colleagues. Anytime Visa can be used anywhere in the world where Visa is accepted.

What if we could ask this R. Raphael & Sons plc to issue a bitcointalk card tailored to our needs?

I'm sure a lot of people in these forums would like to have a card with these features.

I think this is possible.

From Luxembourg:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141625.msg12304750#msg12304750

From Czech Republic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843240.40

I'll continue my research because I really want something like this.

The last option would be to start a bank in a less developed country or offshore where regulations are less strict and you don't need massive amount of funds to start.

Let me know what you got so far.
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:39:55 AM

The polish cards were good until they started to be mass blocked.

Full anonymity must be very difficult but I wouldn't even ask that much. Minimal verification would be fine.

I believe you live in Germany. Depending on the region it can be close to Poland. Have you tried to go to Poland and unlock any card?

I believe polish people don't like germans very much but with the card in hand I don't see how they can keep holding your money.

Some alternatives I've been searching in the forum:

Do you know this card from Austria? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg11978207#msg11978207

I like this hobo plan  Wink Replace the beer for food or money and it would be good for you and for the poor guy.

On the same post you have this anyti.me card from France:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg12080977#msg12080977

and this viking card from Belgium:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1124385.msg12135141#msg12135141

And I'm sure I'll find more when I have time to research.

I'd find it strange if I couldn't find cards like these in Germany, the biggest country in Europe.

If you consider that these cards need to have an associated account and that any account in EU can be converted to an iban we just need to learn how to find the associated account number and convert to iban.

Bear in mind that some accounts might not allow bank-to-bank transfers but I'm pretty sure we can find one that allows it.

More:

Reading more about the cards you can find who is behind these cards.

In the viking card site you can see:

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The VikingCard Prepaid MasterCard is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Incorporated. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar.

I believe these guys in Gibraltar must issue several other cards and being an offshore they are not so tightly regulated.

Other offshores to look for are Luxembourg and Liechtenstein and maybe some british islands.

Anytime french card:

The Anytime© Card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to licence from Visa Europe. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302). Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ED, United Kingdom, company registration number 01288938. Anytime allows you to buy, sell, receive and send money subject to Terms and Conditions. Receive a Visa card* and manage it on your mobile. Anytime offers customised and off-the-shelf payments solutions for individuals and corporates. Funds deposited are immediately available on your Visa card. Order a Visa card for personal use, simplifying employee expenses, teaching personal finance management to teenagers, pooling money to gift friends and colleagues. Anytime Visa can be used anywhere in the world where Visa is accepted.

What if we could ask this R. Raphael & Sons plc to issue a bitcointalk card tailored to our needs?

I'm sure a lot of people in these forums would like to have a card with these features.

I think this is possible.

From Luxembourg:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141625.msg12304750#msg12304750

From Czech Republic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843240.40

I'll continue my research because I really want something like this.

The last option would be to start a bank in a less developed country or offshore where regulations are less strict and you don't need massive amount of funds to start.

Let me know what you got so far.

Man.....that´s some good information you got.....nice work..thanks a lot.... Smiley

First of all, my cards from Poland never got blocked, so there is no need for me to got there...lucky for me !

Next: THe Austrian and French cards are only going to be issued to people from that country....also ID verification.....no foreigners.....sadly...Sad

The card from belgium sounds nice....no verification necessary, unless you want higher limits....just need a fake adress in your country and you´re ready to go....and THAT would be the next problem.....a fake named post box Huh are there some anonymous alternatives for receiving the cards without giving up your real home adress???.....

We have a similar option in germany to the belgium card, like here....https://www.gebuhrenfrei.com/Home/
...but....also the problem with the post box...where send it to?Huh?

going to check your propositions from the czech repuplic and from luxembourg next....

thanks you very very much for the information....Smiley

oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:52:03 AM

I came to this topic because it's interesting I don't know about other countries Usa or Canada but in India this is possible to create a virtual Bank account with a virtual vcc for free you only need a unique android mobile with indian mobile number and a email address with a limited amount of tranx per month about 200$.Only disadvantage is that you can access internet banking and there's no way to withdraw the money from that app
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:02:05 PM

I came to this topic because it's interesting I don't know about other countries Usa or Canada but in India this is possible to create a virtual Bank account with a virtual vcc for free you only need a unique android mobile with indian mobile number and a email address with a limited amount of tranx per month about 200$.Only disadvantage is that you can access internet banking and there's no way to withdraw the money from that app

sorry mate, but just looking for a possibility to withdraw the money from the ATM.

VCC´s are being sold here on the forum like crazy, also there is a guideline how to get them for free !!!

but thanks for your input mate...appreciated
Patejl

Activity: 532

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:06:32 PM

Ever heard of bitcoin debit cards? They give you the simplicity of using a normal debit card, but the balance is loaded with bitcoins, but the seller you are buying from doesnt even notice you used bitcoin to buy his services.
Haven't used it yet, but planning to , I've been promised that it will be as simple as using a normal debit card, so don't take all of my word for it. One costs like 20 bucks to buy, but has some limits on withdrawal if you're not verified,.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

Ever heard of bitcoin debit cards? They give you the simplicity of using a normal debit card, but the balance is loaded with bitcoins, but the seller you are buying from doesnt even notice you used bitcoin to buy his services.
Haven't used it yet, but planning to , I've been promised that it will be as simple as using a normal debit card, so don't take all of my word for it. One costs like 20 bucks to buy, but has some limits on withdrawal if you're not verified,.

you forgot about this seems https://bit-x.com/cards
The BIT-X Debit Card can be used to shop online, pay for goods and services, and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide using any of a client’s balances in the form of BTC, LTC, USD, EUR or GBP.

sorry mate, but just looking for a possibility to withdraw the money from the ATM.

VCC´s are being sold here on the forum like crazy, also there is a guideline how to get them for free !!!

but thanks for your input mate...appreciated

ohh Withdraw money from anonymous Bank account is difficult no bank will give you rights to do this
IF this really happens then people will use it as negative way Hope you understand what i am saying
Patejl

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:12:46 PM

The BIT-X Debit Card can be used to shop online, pay for goods and services, and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide using any of a client’s balances in the form of BTC, LTC, USD, EUR or GBP.
Yup one of the companies that provides it, but if you knew it beforehand that there is a service like that what is the point of creating this thread? You could withdraw your balance from that debit card, and just go on and walk to the bank and deposit the cash.
EDIT: Thought you were the OP sorry there.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:13:29 PM

i am not sure if you can load this card with the usual SEPA Transfer from bank accounts....

also, the limits without verification are way too low......not a good alternative.....

ALSO.....NO BITCOINS WANTED.....and yes...i know this forum is calles "bitcoinforum" Smiley
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:15:36 PM

Yup one of the companies that provides it, but if you knew it beforehand that there is a service like that what is the point of creating this thread? You could withdraw your balance from that debit card, and just go on and walk to the bank and deposit the cash.

are you referring to me??? if so, i am not looking for bitcoin transaction, as told before....simple bank transactions ( SWIFT/SEPA ) !!!

Patejl

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:25:31 PM

are you referring to me??? if so, i am not looking for bitcoin transaction, as told before....simple bank transactions ( SWIFT/SEPA ) !!!

I suppose you wrote not to ask it but, why are you posting this in a bitcoin forum then? AFAIK this should be moved to off-topic in that case.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:28:48 PM

You can use Revolut
It allows you to create a credit card with $, €, £ without verification
You can also send and receive SEPA "anonymously", sending to the revoult's iban with a specific reference (associated to your account)

Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:36:40 PM

You can use Revolut
It allows you to create a credit card with $, €, £ without verification
You can also send and receive SEPA "anonymously", sending to the revoult's iban with a specific reference (associated to your account)

Wink

and is there a plastic card to withdraw from an ATM Huh
seVell

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:38:05 PM

First of all, my cards from Poland never got blocked, so there is no need for me to got there...lucky for me !

Are you still using?

Next: THe Austrian and French cards are only going to be issued to people from that country....also ID verification.....no foreigners.....sadly...Sad

Where did you see that for the anytime card?

Anyway there's where the hobo plan kicks in. Just offer some money to someone to go buy the card for you. It's not perfect but close since this person will never care for that card again.

The card from belgium sounds nice....no verification necessary, unless you want higher limits....just need a fake adress in your country and you´re ready to go....and THAT would be the next problem.....a fake named post box Huh are there some anonymous alternatives for receiving the cards without giving up your real home adress???.....

We have a similar option in germany to the belgium card, like here....https://www.gebuhrenfrei.com/Home/
...but....also the problem with the post box...where send it to?Huh?

going to check your propositions from the czech repuplic and from luxembourg next....

thanks you very very much for the information....Smiley

Don't you have this packstations in Germany anymore? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packstation

Can't it be anonymous?

I believe all couriers have this kind of drop spots where you can pick your stuff when you're not at home. And you can ask to deliver directly there.

But when the cards are sold in supermarkets or tobacco shops it's always better to go there in person and buy with cash.

Even if you have to make a trip to other country. Or find a member here and ask him  Wink

Can't you buy the german card in person?

tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:38:44 PM

I suppose you wrote not to ask it but, why are you posting this in a bitcoin forum then? AFAIK this should be moved to off-topic in that case.

if a moderator tells me to move it, also HOW to move it, i will do so....thanks for your constructive criticism
Patejl

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:42:05 PM

-----snip-----
if a moderator tells me to move it, also HOW to move it, i will do so....thanks for your constructive criticism
Moderators will never tell you to move it in most cases,mostly your thread will be reported and then the moderator will move it.
And you can move the thread in the lower left corner.

▄