Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to receive money on a "anonymous" bank account ??  (Read 5968 times)
tomotan (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:45:05 PM

First of all, my cards from Poland never got blocked, so there is no need for me to got there...lucky for me !

Are you still using?

Next: THe Austrian and French cards are only going to be issued to people from that country....also ID verification.....no foreigners.....sadly...Sad

Where did you see that for the anytime card?

Anyway there's where the hobo plan kicks in. Just offer some money to someone to go buy the card for you. It's not perfect but close since this person will never care for that card again.

The card from belgium sounds nice....no verification necessary, unless you want higher limits....just need a fake adress in your country and you´re ready to go....and THAT would be the next problem.....a fake named post box Huh are there some anonymous alternatives for receiving the cards without giving up your real home adress???.....

We have a similar option in germany to the belgium card, like here....https://www.gebuhrenfrei.com/Home/
...but....also the problem with the post box...where send it to?Huh?

going to check your propositions from the czech repuplic and from luxembourg next....

thanks you very very much for the information....Smiley

Don't you have this packstations in Germany anymore? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packstation

Can't it be anonymous?

I believe all couriers have this kind of drop spots where you can pick your stuff when you're not at home. And you can ask to deliver directly there.

But when the cards are sold in supermarkets or tobacco shops it's always better to go there in person and buy with cash.

Even if you have to make a trip to other country. Or find a member here and ask him  Wink

Can't you buy the german card in person?

no i am not using the polish debit cards anymore...looking for a safer way...

french cards: you got to check their site, under "questions" ....Who can own an Anytime card?
You have to be 18 and live in France or French overseas territories to own an Anytime card. Children from 12 years onwards can use the Anytime cards under the responsiblity of the card owner.

you just are to able to order those german cards.....so that´s nothing for the "Packstationen" because you can only receive packets, no mail delivery...Sad

but your hobo plan sounds great..would be a last resort for me....would more likely have a secret p/o
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:46:37 PM

-----snip-----
if a moderator tells me to move it, also HOW to move it, i will do so....thanks for your constructive criticism
Moderators will never tell you to move it in most cases,mostly your thread will be reported and then the moderator will move it.
And you can move the thread in the lower left corner.

Dear Sir,

i don´t mean to be rude, but, since there is nobody complaining, and a lot of people posting, i don´t see the need for moving it...but thanks for the advice WHERE i can move it, if i have to Smiley
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:54:01 PM

You can use Revolut
It allows you to create a credit card with $, €, £ without verification
You can also send and receive SEPA "anonymously", sending to the revoult's iban with a specific reference (associated to your account)

Wink

and is there a plastic card to withdraw from an ATM Huh

y you can request it for free (and still without verification!)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:32:49 PM

You have this: https://coinomat.com/
you can Transfer your Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC‑e USD codes, PerfectMoney etcc... all banks worldwide
and you have Debit card Coinomat but it is not anonynmous

sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:06:21 PM

Hello everybody,

maybe a topic that has been asked and answered several times, neverthenless, i am trying again....

Is there, by any chance, a possibility to receive money into a "anonymous" bank account...or something similar??

Here´s what i am looking for:

A bank account that is "anonymous" by opening it without ID verification, operating only on credit basis....so you just can spend the money you´ve got...nothing more...

Further.....i need customers transfering money from their accounts to mine, without knowing my real name, just an alias i opened that account with......

last but not least......a physical card to get money from an ATM !!

p.s. it´s like the polish prepaid cards with own IBAN ( bank account ) but much much safer......no blocking and loosing money.....

is there any possibility?Huh??

thanks in advance

To fit all this criteria maybe the best option is to look for existing cards and ask the owners to include the lacking features.

Look at this thread

The owner is CCEDKaps

Maybe it's not difficult for him to add these features to the card.

If he can't you can try to contact the owners of the other popular cards

I think these features you are asking will be a great advantage to the first card that can offer it so it's on their own interest to look at this and implement as fast as they can.

More about CCDEK:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=706347.0

DanielRo

Activity: 689
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:57:56 PM

I've found this site on facebook: https://www.e-coin.io/

Nothing is impossible :-)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:28:33 PM

How about opening a company-type account?
I think it should let you choose a name, which then you could use something random if you want.
It sure is difficult, and even more complicated, and to think more, it's completely un-anonymous since the bank would ask for your complete profile Tongue
but, at least your name won't show on bank account detail, right?

And about debit card BTC, I know https://xapo.com/ publish one, and completely free, though I never ask one.
seVell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:02:49 AM

You can use Revolut
It allows you to create a credit card with $, €, £ without verification
You can also send and receive SEPA "anonymously", sending to the revoult's iban with a specific reference (associated to your account)

Wink

This app seems very good.

Do you work with them?

A unique IBAN per account would make it perfect IMO!

The reference is not so good.
sionsandman

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:13:32 PM

Keep an eye on this thread:

Monese - All you need from a bank, without the bank

tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:10:10 PM

nice suggestion..thanks Cool
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

Hello everybody,

maybe a topic that has been asked and answered several times, neverthenless, i am trying again....

Is there, by any chance, a possibility to receive money into a "anonymous" bank account...or something similar??

A bank account that is "anonymous" by opening it without ID verification, operating only on credit basis....so you just can spend the money you´ve got...nothing more...

Further.....i need customers transfering money from their accounts to mine, without knowing my real name, just an alias i opened that account with......

p.s. it´s like the polish prepaid cards with own IBAN ( bank account ) but much much safer......no blocking and loosing money.....

thanks in advance

I would like to know which Bank is it that allows you to open an account anonymously... I don't know of no such Bank...
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:11:11 PM

Hello everybody,

thanks in advance
in my country i think there is no bank will allow to create an with anonymous. and i think that was same with other countries too.
mostly to create new account in bank you need to verify your real ID, not working with anonymous ID.
tomotan (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:06:21 AM

After doing a little bit of research i found this thread.....unfortunately more than 4 years old, also the author wasn´t online since apprx. 1 year......

it´s anonymous internet banking....

Here´s the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598.0

Here´s the idea :

written by user "grondilu"

This is my secret project I'm currently working on.  A full internet anonymous/pseudonymous banking service.

Basically it will allow anyone to own financial assets anonymously (or pseudonymously) and to trade them.

It will be free and open source, because the more implementations, the better.

It will be centralized.  Yes, centralized.  Not P2P.  Because a financial asset is not a money.  You NEED TO trust someone who promesses to pay revenues from this asset.  So until an other genius like Satoshi invents a dividend-paying cryptoasset, we got to stick to the reputation/trust/responsabiliy model.

Every asset account will be indentified by a cryptographic key.  Several types will be accepted.  GnuPG, DSA, ECDSA.  Any request to accept any other kind of key will be studied.     Public keys can be large, so we'll use hashes to designate accounts.  Again, no restriction on the type of hashes.  But only "good" hash function.   RMD160, sha256, sha124,...  all those hases from the same public key will be accepted to identify any asset.

Asset transfer will be possible by signing a document made of the asset transfered amount, the destination public key (or its hash) and the current bitcoin block hash as a time indication.

All transactions will be public, so that everyone can check signatures and balances.  The full transaction history will be available via HTTP.

The server will be hidden on the Web using Tor.

The bank will offer a clearing/escrow/compensation service for trading assets.  Crossed order books will be maintained for all possible asset pairs.  Real-time fast trading should be able via XMPP/IRC/Jabber, whatever.

Bitcoin would make all this much easier.  I doubt I could do that all alone, but I very much would like to live long enouhg to see this becoming reality.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:04:23 PM

After doing a little bit of research i found this thread.....unfortunately more than 4 years old, also the author wasn´t online since apprx. 1 year......
it´s anonymous internet banking....
Here´s the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598.0
Here´s the idea :
written by user "grondilu"
This is my secret project I'm currently working on.  A full internet anonymous/pseudonymous banking service.
Basically it will allow anyone to own financial assets anonymously (or pseudonymously) and to trade them.
It will be free and open source, because the more implementations, the better.
It will be centralized.  Yes, centralized.  Not P2P.  Because a financial asset is not a money.  You NEED TO trust someone who promesses to pay revenues from this asset.  So until an other genius like Satoshi invents a dividend-paying cryptoasset, we got to stick to the reputation/trust/responsabiliy model.
Every asset account will be indentified by a cryptographic key.  Several types will be accepted.  GnuPG, DSA, ECDSA.  Any request to accept any other kind of key will be studied.     Public keys can be large, so we'll use hashes to designate accounts.  Again, no restriction on the type of hashes.  But only "good" hash function.   RMD160, sha256, sha124,...  all those hases from the same public key will be accepted to identify any asset.
Asset transfer will be possible by signing a document made of the asset transfered amount, the destination public key (or its hash) and the current bitcoin block hash as a time indication.
All transactions will be public, so that everyone can check signatures and balances.  The full transaction history will be available via HTTP.
The server will be hidden on the Web using Tor.
The bank will offer a clearing/escrow/compensation service for trading assets.  Crossed order books will be maintained for all possible asset pairs.  Real-time fast trading should be able via XMPP/IRC/Jabber, whatever.
Bitcoin would make all this much easier.  I doubt I could do that all alone, but I very much would like to live long enouhg to see this becoming reality.

Dividend-paying cryptoasset exist. Check out Nxt.
You can own cryptoFIAT assets and redeem them for real FIAT (coinousd).
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:06:50 AM

The only and only one answer is Bitcoin.
Nothing else.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
sionsandman

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:22:25 PM

Are there any news about this subject?

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:29:04 PM

Nothing else.

I would agree with that if bitcoin was a bit more spread out and accepted. But for now i think that bitcoin debit cards are the closest solution.
Doubt there are viable anonymous banks for op out there . Those two words don't go togeather imho.
sionsandman

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:34:26 PM

Nothing else.

I would agree with that if bitcoin was a bit more spread out and accepted. But for now i think that bitcoin debit cards are the closest solution.
Doubt there are viable anonymous banks for op out there . Those two words don't go togeather imho.

The thing here is the integration with the SEPA banking system.

The first bitcoin debit card implementing that will be a huge success, at least among EU users.

To be correct OP is not looking for a full-blown bank account. Just a card integrated with SEPA by means of a unique IBAN per card.

And it doesn't need to be anonymous. If they ask for your name, e-mail and phone it's not anonymous by definition but it is anonymous in practice.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:44:20 PM

This is a tough assignment. You can't even fart near a bank without handing over your ID and it's only gonna get harder.
adamskona

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:51:27 PM

Hello everybody,

thanks in advance

I have a solution for what you are looking for except getting money from an ATM.

Why?

Because allowing cash withdrawals attracts way to many fraudsters. That was the main reason why the polish cards were all blocked in the end.

So my card has an unique IBAN.

Is issued by an european bank.

It has a closed PIN number.

It is valid until 09/2017.

The limits are not yet clear to me. I'm pretty sure it has not an yearly limit but that's a bad thing too and in the future I may ask the bank to put some limits before shipping the cards.

It has a limit of 1000 EUR loaded in the card at any single time. I'm not even sure that this limit is already in place.

In the meantime don't abuse the card or the whole program will end up like the polish cards.

Using the same limits of the polish cards here is a good advice.

If you need to move more money use more cards! Be smart!

The money loaded on the card can be spent online or offline with the PIN number.

No ID required.

My stock is very limited and I don't want to flood the market with these cards anyway because I want them to last longer than the polish cards.

The price is 100 EUR per card including shipping with tracking.

I accept escrow of course.

Edit:

I can send the card preloaded with any amount up to 1000 EUR.

Loading fee is 10 EUR or 10% which is higher.

-----

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: