Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies  (Read 15529 times)
EquilibriaTeam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:19:02 PM

You are free to report what you want, would you like me to report me for you? (for fudding?)

Even if I was udding. ;no rules stating I can't have uncertainty and doubt is there?

My only fear is people getting suckered into a scheme that is only offering a fancy website.

Hopefully you prove your investors right but I doubt it, hence I'm showing that doubt I appreciate your understanding.

Feel free to have both your uncertainty and doubt with you but try and keep yourself optomistic.
Even though we may have one fancy website, we have also shown progress that can be put against your doubt.

Thanks for showing your opinions, and we'll be happy when we prove you wrong. Smiley
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

how many coin could be mine from a normal computer (cpu) do you know? by looking at screen shoot you could mine alot for one day right, and maybe it take only a couple months to mine all 96,000,000 . I think you need to lower the reward to made coin more value in the long run. Take a longtime to mine all 96m or take couple month to put all 96m on the market then the coin going worthless. I think you need to lower the reward to 1 or 2 ? Any estimate do you have?
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

how many coin could be mine from a normal computer (cpu) do you know? by looking at screen shoot you could mine alot for one day right, and maybe it take only a couple months to mine all 96,000,000 . I think you need to lower the reward to made coin more value in the long run. Take a longtime to mine all 96m or take couple month to put all 96m on the market then the coin going worthless. I think you need to lower the reward to 1 or 2 ? Any estimate do you have?

Normal computer mining depends on difficulty and amount of miners like any other coin. The mining shown in the cmd was a test block to make sure everything is working, we will have to see to find out. In the beginning its bound to be easier so there's no point in not trying it out!
anderson705

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:02:12 AM

Normal computer mining depends on difficulty and amount of miners like any other coin. The mining shown in the cmd was a test block to make sure everything is working, we will have to see to find out. In the beginning its bound to be easier so there's no point in not trying it out!
got it, thank you
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:00:08 AM

@DEV, where can I see the ICO progress? How many bitcoin did you raised so far?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:24:21 AM

@DEV, where can I see the ICO progress? How many bitcoin did you raised so far?

We aren't displaying ICO progress anywhere on our site but we have sold over 95% of the ICO and our 25% bonus for people that buy over .5BTC worth is there to scrape up the scraps. We still have a decent amount left so be sure to buy in if you wish.

We plan on releasing images of the wallet for desktops tomorrow and maybe even our mobile wallet, yet that will be later maybe on Monday.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:41:26 AM

Just a reminder,

There is not much EQI left for investment. ICO ends on Tuesday.

We are still running the promotion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174503.msg12461919#msg12461919

EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

Only about 2 more says left everyone! Time is limited!!
About 97% of the ICO coins are left, if you have any questions please message us or email us with our email found on the website!
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:30:58 PM

About 97% of the ICO coins are left, if you have any questions please message us or email us with our email found on the website!

So wallets are released on Tuesday also?

When would we expect a trusted exchange after release?

That you have wrong I think, there is 3% left and 97% are gone.

Thanks

What use is a signature?
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:54:20 PM

So wallets are released on Tuesday also?

When would we expect a trusted exchange after release?

That you have wrong I think, there is 3% left and 97% are gone.

Thanks

Ah yes, you are right, sorry about that typo.

Wallets will be released Tuesday and we are expecting exchange release soon after.
We are open to partnerships with an exchange if they wish for sole exchange power of our coin for 6 months max; otherwise we will just get added to every exchange we can.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

OS X wallet on Tuesday too?

Yes, all versions Windows, OS X, and Linux.

Mobile versions for Droid and Apple will be delayed, but released before Friday!

There's only about 3% left people! Buy up the rest, this coin is going straight up!
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:14:32 PM

mining?

Yes there will be a mining client available with launch of he wallets. You can find pools if people make them which im sure there will be.
anderson705

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

mining?

Yes there will be a mining client available with launch of he wallets. You can find pools if people make them which im sure there will be.
so the mining start on 22nd ? not 2 weeks after ?
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:36:20 PM

mining?

so the mining start on 22nd ? not 2 weeks after ?

Yes, we have changed the timeline a bit since we got so many investments we were able to bump everything up.

That being said, we still have the availability for more investments so buy in while you can.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:48:32 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 10:59:07 PM by EquilibriaTeam

Warning: Launch is actually on the 25th, sorry... Dates have been misunderstood within the group. But we will be launching mobile and everything else on the same date!
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Not too much coins? ;>

It doesn't really matter how many coins there are, it just matters what the coin's value is.

Looks interesting, the Website Design is nice...
How many people are on your team and where are you operating out of?

Thank you, and we have 8 people on our Team: operating out of Germany.

germans speak deutsch. why isn't there a Thread in local forum Deutsch (German)?

We aren't all Germans, we are just operating out of Germany. The majority of us share the same language knowledge: English. Hence why our main thread is English.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:04:42 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 03:17:03 AM by EquilibriaTeam

Warning: Launch is actually on the 25th, sorry... Dates have been misunderstood within the group. But we will be launching mobile and everything else on the same date!

Yet we are still having the ICO until Tuesday the 22nd, so you can still buy in! There is a limited amount left, so buy in while you can! If your order exceeds the amount left then the remaining will be sent back to the sending address.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:17:44 AM

Still a little more left everybody! Buy in now while you can!
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 03:41:15 AM

How many coins have been sold so far? Not very transparent to be honest..

EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:44:41 AM

How many coins have been sold so far? Not very transparent to be honest..

We have sold over 15,000,000 EQI to date. Less than 1 MILL left to be sold.

Be aware that if you buy over .5BTC you will be credited with 25% bonus EQI. It's manually inputed so you'll have to message or email us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: