Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies  (Read 15527 times)
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:27:57 AM

where dev ?what time launch

lol big red and green writing just a post above not good enough for you? There is no launch and is no coin it was a scam that we must live an learn from!
ok thanks , everybody very calm  , i amazing

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:55:30 PM

As said, We are very nearly sold out ONLY 1.8% EQI Available to purchase

We now have great financial stability

When this is listed in exchange we expect the price to be at

4$ - 5$ per EQI

That is 1000% Profit on your ICO purchase!

Do not miss out while you still have the chance to invest!

http://equilibria.xyz/index.php#crowdsale

Pretty much risk of SCAM

Can u prove ur identity? Or funny pic of dev is ok?
Guys are you remember breakout coin? They're scammed u and disappeared

4$ - 5$ per EQI - good luck with that.  Grin

told ya this shit is pure scam
of course new framework, chance to invest 4 bucks and shit
hey dev where are u Grin
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:58:10 AM

Dev is on Bora Bora drinking coctails Cheesy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:12:51 AM

Well, I also invested 0.1 BTC. I am doing helicopter investing, so it is not a big loss for me. But, there are people who invested more than 1 BTC.

@tyz - frameworks - the hype of etherum. That is really hard for those people who loss BTC
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:25:35 AM

Well, I also invested 0.1 BTC. I am doing helicopter investing, so it is not a big loss for me. But, there are people who invested more than 1 BTC.

@tyz - frameworks - the hype of etherum. That is really hard for those people who loss BTC

What the hell is helicopter investing?  Even Google doesn't know.   Grin

-tb-

icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:35:00 PM

Sorry to anyone who was caught up in this. It seems I was used as a scapegoat to post images as to not ruin someone else's account of intentions.

I posted the initial thread because the person who hired me said they did not have sufficient posts to post the images that was made. The first post.

I am currently owed 8 BTC from these people. Which I was promised after crowdsale, I believed in what they were doing. I did not know this to be some ICO scam. I thought as they had professional images, 2 well educated developers who knew their stuff when it came to programming and a good project manager, I thought I was with a legitimate project. I have not received even a cent.

I am extremely sorry. I am trying to find out who these people really were, It seems to me that it was 2 or 3 people acting as more. I will try to do what I can to find out who these people are.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:45:23 PM

Sorry to anyone who was caught up in this. It seems I was used as a scapegoat to post images as to not ruin someone else's account of intentions.

I posted the initial thread because the person who hired me said they did not have sufficient posts to post the images that was made. The first post.

I am currently owed 8 BTC from these people. Which I was promised after crowdsale, I believed in what they were doing. I did not know this to be some ICO scam. I thought as they had professional images, 2 well educated developers who knew their stuff when it came to programming and a good project manager, I thought I was with a legitimate project. I have not received even a cent.

I am extremely sorry. I am trying to find out who these people really were, It seems to me that it was 2 or 3 people acting as more. I will try to do what I can to find out who these people are.

Why even bother showing your scammy face. You think its not known it is you? Pathetic excuse for a human. So lets get this straigt you was asked to post and ann for 8btc? LOL.

You created the ann, you created the website and you stole the funds as you did with the other. Anyone who wants to know can check his recent posts, mercual I believe it was called.

Not wasting another second here around scammy wasters.

What use is a signature?
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

Why even bother showing your scammy face. You think its not known it is you? Pathetic excuse for a human. So lets get this straigt you was asked to post and ann for 8btc? LOL.

You created the ann, you created the website and you stole the funds as you did with the other. Anyone who wants to know can check his recent posts, mercual I believe it was called.

err no, I created the website and programmed it for the 8 BTC (I was also promised more depending on how well they done from the crowdsale, This is why I let them use the website without payment first) I am a web developer. Nothing else, I posted the ANN as I was the only one (if you can read) that had a post count high enough apparently.

I very much doubt that now, I guess these people are around here a lot and just used me as a scapegoat.

I have had no access to funds or received any funds for the work I have done. As you can see from my previous posts, I work on a.. I will make the website before payment basis as this usually gets me more work.

Why would I even bother posting this? really... I mean its not like my account is worth much anyway. I was scammed just as much as any of you, I spent over two weeks programming this site and then didnt get paid. I turned down other work thinking I would get paid, so dont give me some shit.
ZonedOutSpace

Activity: 280

From Russia with love

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:34:27 PM

err no, I created the website and programmed it for the 8 BTC (I was also promised more depending on how well they done from the crowdsale, This is why I let them use the website without payment first) I am a web developer. Nothing else, I posted the ANN as I was the only one (if you can read) that had a post count high enough apparently.

I very much doubt that now, I guess these people are around here a lot and just used me as a scapegoat.

I have had no access to funds or received any funds for the work I have done. As you can see from my previous posts, I work on a.. I will make the website before payment basis as this usually gets me more work.

Why would I even bother posting this? really... I mean its not like my account is worth much anyway. I was scammed just as much as any of you, I spent over two weeks programming this site and then didnt get paid. I turned down other work thinking I would get paid, so dont give me some shit.

I have never seen the scammers come back with some bs like this before lmao
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:43:46 PM

Because im not?

Oh well, i will create a new account and start from scratch.

for the record, I have not scammed or never intended to scam anyone, I was scammed myself.
ZonedOutSpace

From Russia with love

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:57:52 PM

Because im not?

for the record, I have not scammed or never intended to scam anyone, I was scammed myself.

Do you still have the messages between you and "people who hired you" ?
Really you try to peg me with negative trust because you got busted? lmao
icanscript -2: -1 / +0   2015-10-13   100.00000000   Reference   This person is most likely part of the equilibria ICO scam
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:14:52 PM

Because im not?

icanscript -2: -1 / +0   2015-10-13   100.00000000   Reference   This person is most likely part of the equilibria ICO scam

You are quick to blame other people. Seems quite suspicious to me.
ZonedOutSpace

From Russia with love

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:18:16 PM

Because im not?

You are quick to blame other people. Seems quite suspicious to me.

Coming from someone who setup the ANN and did the website for a scam then comes back crying because they didn't follow their word
c_lab
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:57:35 PM

It`s 100% Scam. Member icanscript = Member Voltarius = Mercurial = Equilibria. Same Webdesign, same hype, same Scam.
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:06:10 AM

It`s 100% Scam. Member icanscript = Member Voltarius = Mercurial = Equilibria. Same Webdesign, same hype, same Scam.

what does that even mean?

You think I am someone else?

I don't even design anything ever.... I am a programmer, not a designer. So don't accuse me of doing something I cant even do.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 02:32:35 AM

Oh, I remember this one.  It did look pretty legitimate.  Good graphic designers on this scam.

For what it is worth, I am inclined to believe icanscript because like he said, why would he even come back?  It's just a full member account that has been open for less than a year, it's not worth much.  If I were already designing their website for them, I wouldn't think anything of it for them to come to me and ask "Oh hey, do you mind posting the ANN for us as well?  We can't post images.  Sad"

icanscript, if you can't figure out who the scammers are and out them, whether you are the real culprit or not is almost a moot point as far as your account goes.  The internet never forgets and you will be called a scammer as long as you continue using the account.  Just make a new one.
crypto_currency

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:18:20 AM

fucking crowndsale! Cheesy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

Do you have any evidence for your claim? Just wondering how you could interconnect this people. Are there any obvious behaviours of all the mentioned accounts?

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:11:06 AM

Anyway ICOs are not good anymore...... Now this project looks dead.
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:40:16 AM

Scam Acc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389951.msg14120439#msg14120439
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: