Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

besides, bitcoin also has no project behind it. so now bitcoin just dwells as a digital currency. if there is a project developed behind the oin bit and supporting it, it will definitely have a big effect on bitcoin increments.
There are many reasons for the fall of the price. First of all I think whales market manipulation is the big reason for the decreasing price. Second is the negative statement from different people. Third is huge selling all over the world because of the deficits. But in all these reasons the most authentic reason is big investor’s market manipulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

besides, bitcoin also has no project behind it. so now bitcoin just dwells as a digital currency. if there is a project developed behind the oin bit and supporting it, it will definitely have a big effect on bitcoin increments.
There are many reasons for the fall of the price. First of all I think whales market manipulation is the big reason for the decreasing price. Second is the negative statement from different people. Third is huge selling all over the world because of the deficits. But in all these reasons the most authentic reason is big investor’s market manipulation.

I think bitcoin price is fall because of less of demand and supply of bitcoin so that people force to sell or hold and we know if people say a negative statement about bitcoin the price of bitcoin will affected to drop because people did not trust on bitcoin thats my idea why bitcoin fall.

udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

I think the demand and its market offerings are taking different prices but how bitcoin keeps the users to lead the price. And this is not the first day passed from the bitcoin price has come down. But there's always some correction and then another ride and some extended will continue in the future as well. So, I think It is normal.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

I know from the news that bitcoin is down because there are hackers in south korea who break into the savings from the crypto currency. The disadvantages that can be quite large due to the hackers. And there may still be some other news related to bitcoin prices going down.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

Everything that people is doing right now can actually affect the price of cryptocurrency in the market like spreading a fud in other countries, people have different mindset about cryptocurrency and some of them who are not well knowledgeable about the system then they will just sell their coins immediately if they feel pressure.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

So many reasons are drawn for the causes of this price falls of Bitcoin at its bearish periods. Some of these may includes FUDs which greatly affects especially in the Countries at which the FUD generated from, while others follows suit negligently without at times look into why such FUD unfolded.
Another cause could emerge from the adverse effect of the Big Whales manipulation, when they tend to Dump at great volume in other for them to buy more at later date from all panic holders that had equally dumped along the lines.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

There are so many different reasons why the value of Bitcoin has risen and fallen over the past. Since cyptocurrencies are a different kind of currency that is not affected by reserves or inflation rates, then the means for how it increases or decreases are affected by so many different factors too. I think, though, the one important game changer for Bitcoin is the fact that there are so many negative news swirling around it now, and that affects how people view it, and in turn, it affects how they use it in transactions that somehow affects its value.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

The most important factor in this period in the light of price manipulations on bitcoin. In addition, the panic atmosphere created by the individual began to affect people's purchases.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

I do not know this is true or false, I think the bitcoin price is down because here many people spread fud about btc so many people do panic sell and cause the price down, but I think there is a group of people who deliberately do that so bitcoin price down and buy it in large scale

I think this all leads to the current price of $ 230 I hope some people will do something to solve this problem as much as we can
I know about demand and supply and the reason why marlet get different price with different price but what makes bitcoin users lead to this price. I mean once there is 1btc = 500 $ and after that I herded some hackers hacking multiple exchanges and lots of scammers also popping up during those days.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Bitcoin is a highly volatile in nature and their is many thing which cause the fall in the price of bitcoin. First of all is the negative news shown by different media and news channel. Due to its decentralise nature no central authority presented in it. So their highly irregularity shown in its production and distribution. When bitcoin is not supply as per its demand then the price of bitcoin falls. When an government ban bitcoin in their respective country then their is a price of bitcoin falls. Many investor  does not invest their money in bitcoin because of bitcoins volatile nature and this causes fall in the price of bitcoin.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is a highly volatile in nature and their is many thing which cause the fall in the price of bitcoin. First of all is the negative news shown by different media and news channel. Due to its decentralise nature no central authority presented in it. So their highly irregularity shown in its production and distribution. When bitcoin is not supply as per its demand then the price of bitcoin falls. When an government ban bitcoin in their respective country then their is a price of bitcoin falls. Many investor  does not invest their money in bitcoin because of bitcoins volatile nature and this causes fall in the price of bitcoin.

I think that media is one of the reason why cryptocurrency is falling ,every time they are creating a negative news or speculations about cryptocurrency, the market price is always decreasing because people are pressured and sell their coins in the market immediately.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I think that media is one of the reason why cryptocurrency is falling ,every time they are creating a negative news or speculations about cryptocurrency, the market price is always decreasing because people are pressured and sell their coins in the market immediately.

I don't think that media can influence bitcoin price so strong and definetely not on a long term. The influence of media is just exaggerated.
Every time when price goes down people are desperate to find some particular reason why is this happening and they want to influence on that reason.
But very often this is not possible and the price dump is just product of usual bitcoin volatility.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

There are many reasons and factors that make the price fall, if it only fell a few percent I think it is just a correction, but if like now where prices fall so deep I think it's just a market manipulation to wobble user confidence to panic, still believe and believe in potential bitcoin, then I'm sure we'll keep it. No one knows for sure the reason behind the fall in market prices I'm just guessing it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

There are so many different reasons why the value of Bitcoin has risen and fallen over the past. Since cyptocurrencies are a different kind of currency that is not affected by reserves or inflation rates, then the means for how it increases or decreases are affected by so many different factors too. I think, though, the one important game changer for Bitcoin is the fact that there are so many negative news swirling around it now, and that affects how people view it, and in turn, it affects how they use it in transactions that somehow affects its value.
Yes that is right not a single reason is there which is responsible for the bitcoin price to fell down, most of the time the bitcoin price is only felling down because the market is taking a correction, but the current decrease in the bitcoin price is only because of some bad news that are wondering in the market, i hope that very soon people will again get their confident to invest their money in bitcoin and release selling pressure.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Recently many news related to bitcoin kinda bad, because of that infamous hacking just several days ago in korea. I think because of that tragedy, many people loses their trust on bitcoin. Well, time could repair this damage i think. Because just in the matter of time, bitcoin could gain some people trust again.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

Recently many news related to bitcoin kinda bad, because of that infamous hacking just several days ago in korea. I think because of that tragedy, many people loses their trust on bitcoin. Well, time could repair this damage i think. Because just in the matter of time, bitcoin could gain some people trust again.
Yes, have a lot of bad news make value of bitcoin or some crypto currency have bad affects.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

The price of bitcoin depends on many issues, but the most important is its psychological impact and the problems associated with the investor and if the news revolves around it.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

indeed from some problems that are owned by bitcoin this may be one factor in the decrease interest of bitcoin users so that it can trigger the reduction of bitcoin prices. but problems such as the happening of the hacking I think all will depend on the users of the wallet account that should be more careful in storing the crypto assets that belong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

The price of bitcoin depends on many issues, but the most important is its psychological impact and the problems associated with the investor and if the news revolves around it.
I agree the most common reason why bitcoin price is falling is also that most of us make panic selling because they are believing with some news that is not yet verifiable. We can't control our emotions that is why we make panic selling without even double thinking.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Various parties have analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is just a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
Why is it said Bubble phenomenon? Because like a soap bubble, can at any time break and crumble.
There are even equate Cryptocurrency phenomenon is like Tulip flower phenomenon in the Netherlands hundreds of years ago. Tulip flower phenomenon horrendous to Europe to raise the price of Tulip flowers until many times the price should be. Until finally the bubble burst and Tulip prices back to normal, and left many people who lost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: