Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:45:10 PM

well its true we care for the btc if it falls but we need to see the btc rise and because of its tech of its digital good and speedy trasactions also the pssibility of second currency for us

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Also we must remember people are buying bitcoin to invest in other digital currencies so then they offload bitcoin to invest in other crypto technologies so that also may be a reason as well. The fact that there is way too much speculation going on also frightens mainstream more conservative investor types from entering the bitcoin markets.

I think that why the price is going down, it that people are investing in alt coins.
Especially these weeks/months where ETH, XMR, DASH and other coins are on top.
So people are loosing their interest in bitcoin and the price is going down coz there are not much needs for people.

I'm not sure that people had an interest in bitcoin in the first place.  They have an interest in making money, and are expecting another rise to $1k.  I mean just look at the majority of posters on here.  They dont care about the tech, or possibly disrupting the financial ssytem of the world, they are strictly here to try to cash in on another bull run.

Bitcoin is good to make money but not this year, the price has become unstable and this week there is a "big" price drop(at least for me).
And moving to alt coins seems a good opportunity to make money by buying and selling, and the profit can be earned also in the same day, which i personally did with etherum and other alt coins.
But what exactly made the price to fall these days, anyone can explain a bit?
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:06:18 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

Scarcity of a certain product can make its price high, some reason why a price of a product might fall when it is produced more than what the consumers needed. It is pretty amazing when we can have it all balanced. 
Shadowblade

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:11:49 AM

price always fall and rise sometimes other dump
and buy more hope it rises once more
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:43:26 PM

I don't think now the big trading and exchanger platform will be hacked again. And these days gambling sites are also putting bigger percentage of bitcoin  in cold storage to make it safe. I worry if another such thing like hacking or split happens again bitcoin price will be like half than what it is today. We need more new buyers to pump up the price.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
miketouchteam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:12:19 PM

I don't think now the big trading and exchanger platform will be hacked again. And these days gambling sites are also putting bigger percentage of bitcoin  in cold storage to make it safe. I worry if another such thing like hacking or split happens again bitcoin price will be like half than what it is today. We need more new buyers to pump up the price.

Some more bitcoin websites will be hacked, I don't have any doubt. But as we move towards regulated exchanges/services this stuff will be less frequent.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

i think if the price fall the reason is have a big demand and big supply,will you buy a product in a cheaper price if the demand and supply are high when its
low supply the biggest tendency of the price in any product would be high. any businessman have a strategy to get price high their product will kept until have a big supply it cause a high price
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can
I think the reason why the price this moment is falling because of the new that will happen on august 1. Most of the usesr sell their coins to make sure for the income. They think the possible may happen is the split (bcc and btc) in this situation the price of bitcoin will fall and it will back almost hundred dollar. When they observe that the coins is dumping, some user sell and secure their coins.
The easy explanation is dumping if the supply of coins decrease while pumping is the supply of coins increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

I think already bitcoin community have taken major steps to strengthen the network and to make it secure from the hacker attacks and such problems, and many modifications are still happening to make it more secure. Hope so the issue you have stated will not happen in the future.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:02:27 AM

well its true we care for the btc if it falls but we need to see the btc rise and because of its tech of its digital good and speedy trasactions also the pssibility of second currency for us

All virtual currency is digital technology, however, bitcoin is the only currency that is powerful enough to sustain and operate in the long run. It has not encountered any obstacles. That made bitcoin strong and of great value.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

Currently bitcoin is the digital currency that has the highest value when compared with some other coins on the market kripto.certain all bitcoin users hope about this progress is increasing along with the addition of bitcoin users and progress.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

Each bad news puts a bitcoin on the knee, while the good news is nowhere if at any time, the bitcoin drops dramatically, then you can not rely on a steady increase to increase its value. . There is nothing we need to worry about right now. Everything's fine. Reducing half the price is the only thing that can make the price exceed $ 300 again, maybe even $ 400 if we're lucky.

I have nothing to worry about it. Because as the price of bitcoin drops, when the price rises doubly. I know that bitcoin is stable and not lost.  I mean,  bitcoin   here to stay. While most of the current coins might disappear in the years to come, a few of these startups hold the potential to disrupt the entire financial system as we know it.  So far ,the bitcoin's price value is higher than the other crypto currrency and it's good news for everyone.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:34:07 AM

I think the reason of the price fall of bitcoin last week was the news about china. But after a couple of days it becomes normal again.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:10:24 AM

It's all about the game play of market news. Just look back in the history and see the major events that shook the base of bitcoin prices. There was hacking, exchanger closing, segwit situation, mass dumping and much more. With recent china regulations the sane situation was occurred on major scale. This is how the price of bitcoin can fluctuate if something goes wrong around the world. This is why the decentralised system works perfectly. If something good happening in one place then every one in the bitcoin will benefit from it because the effect is always global.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I think the reason of the price fall of bitcoin last week was the news about china. But after a couple of days it becomes normal again.

It is the main reason for this month why the price of bitcoin fall. And unlike what happened before there are some events that made the price lower. The hard fork and other the same events and expect next month there will be another reason for the price fall of bitcoin. Because it's gotta be the real test of bitcoin on November. And for us, we know on how many tests did bitcoin went through and it's going to be a test of weak and strong hands.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

I believe that the reason of the price fall of bitcoin is about the fear of the people who have bitcoin on their bitcoin wallet because they see that there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin so the only thing for them to do is to sell so they can secure their profit and avoid getting losses in bitcoin so i think FUD is the main reason for the price fall.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

This price fall is completely different. People panic because of the news about bitcoin being banned in China which is not yet proven to be true. Stop spreading fake news and don't sell your bitcoins because everyone will be affected by the great price decline of bitcoin.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

The moment we begin to understand that by default, the price of bitcoin will raise and fall the better for everyone and the forum  for the need of several threads created for the same purpose all over again.

Bitcoin price as at today will continue to witness the volatility even without any news at all. Not to talk of the moments now that the uncertainties abound. Every reason anyone can give cannot be unattached to what we already know. Just go about your business, trade like normal, if you are not sure of the future, maintain your position and you have less thing to worry about.
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

Also we must remember people are buying bitcoin to invest in other digital currencies so then they offload bitcoin to invest in other crypto technologies so that also may be a reason as well. The fact that there is way too much speculation going on also frightens mainstream more conservative investor types from entering the bitcoin markets.

I think that why the price is going down, it that people are investing in alt coins.
Especially these weeks/months where ETH, XMR, DASH and other coins are on top.
So people are loosing their interest in bitcoin and the price is going down coz there are not much needs for people.

I'm not sure that people had an interest in bitcoin in the first place.  They have an interest in making money, and are expecting another rise to $1k.  I mean just look at the majority of posters on here.  They dont care about the tech, or possibly disrupting the financial ssytem of the world, they are strictly here to try to cash in on another bull run.

Bitcoin is good to make money but not this year, the price has become unstable and this week there is a "big" price drop(at least for me).
And moving to alt coins seems a good opportunity to make money by buying and selling, and the profit can be earned also in the same day, which i personally did with etherum and other alt coins.
But what exactly made the price to fall these days, anyone can explain a bit?
haha, this year was the most amazing year in bitcoin history, I can say that proudly. This year price rised from 600$ to 5000$ (more than 8x profit) and some days ago it fall to 2900-3000$. Anyone who bought it some days ago (when price was 3000$), will get 25% profit if he/she will sell it now. So imagine how great it is. To my mind there is no way to say that this year was bad, no, this year was great.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

I believe that the reason of the price fall of bitcoin is about the fear of the people who have bitcoin on their bitcoin wallet because they see that there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin so the only thing for them to do is to sell so they can secure their profit and avoid getting losses in bitcoin so i think FUD is the main reason for the price fall.

Bad news as well as rumors will confuse the market place members about bitcoin. Whenever anything happened against bitcoin or any crypto issue that bitcoin price will be down fall. If there is any adoption or good news again then price will pump up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆