Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
chunterrie

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Maybe it is the mushrooming effect of other altcoins plus tokens makes the btc price dip. but still high hopes
 to pump this "ber" months.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

It's because Bitcoin is still in developing process so price drops are just a part of it. But too much price drops are not good to us that holding most of the coins in the market for our future purposes. So having a good knowledge on what's going on everyday to crypto market is still needed for us to monitor our coins so that we'll not end up losing too much money instead of getting profits.
Although, the dump in price might not good for cryptonier that planned to hold their coin for future purpose but the dump does open door for new investment opportunity and the best thing you can do is buy or invest more during the dump before the price start to surge.

Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

I think their are a lot of causes now why the price of cryptocurrency has falling. Cryptocurrencies are suffering this bad and greedy people like now a lot of scammer's are entering the world of cryptocurrencies and sadly to say that a lot of investor's are afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrencies it's because of this uncontrollable scammers.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:08 AM

For me it's just a game of a villain investor who is playing the price. So it scares other investors to invest in bitcoins.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

It's because Bitcoin is still in developing process so price drops are just a part of it. But too much price drops are not good to us that holding most of the coins in the market for our future purposes. So having a good knowledge on what's going on everyday to crypto market is still needed for us to monitor our coins so that we'll not end up losing too much money instead of getting profits.
Although, the dump in price might not good for cryptonier that planned to hold their coin for future purpose but the dump does open door for new investment opportunity and the best thing you can do is buy or invest more during the dump before the price start to surge.
besides that when the price drops, do not spend our capital on one price, so we can buy again if the price is going down, of course must be in accordance with the analysis that has been made

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

For me it's just a game of a villain investor who is playing the price. So it scares other investors to invest in bitcoins.
yes and i do think there might be price manipulation here. Right when the news about police will investigate the price manipulation the market just going down like there is someone afraid to getting caught and there is a hacking problem in korea and also fud about bitcoin is a bubble make it worst. Someone said this is not a bottom and the bottom could be 5k and someone said 3k , but i dont think bitcoin would drop that deep, i believe this is just because market correction and it will recover.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

could be like that? we know some whales have teams and they store thousands of bitcoins in their wallets? they can make an
influential speculation and they have the capital to organize bid and ask in the market, so manipulation can happen, it's just my speculation,
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

could be like that? we know some whales have teams and they store thousands of bitcoins in their wallets? they can make an
influential speculation and they have the capital to organize bid and ask in the market, so manipulation can happen, it's just my speculation,
In this type of market, the manipulation is just a normal thing because a lot of people here are so rich and they have a lot of money to spend on the cryptocurrencies where they can manipulate it for their own so they can make a lot of money because they can cause a FOMO or fear of missing out from the people where they start panic buying and the whales will start panic selling.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

The fall in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins in recent time could be attributed to the recent Fud and ban from different government of the world which has created panic sell though there is strong believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $30,000 before end of December this year.
thAt is hallucinations expecting bitcoin could reach $30,000 is craziness this will never happen this year and neither next year as the whales continuing to manipulate the market so lets expect more than dropping from the last six month,if bitcoin may grow this december the maximum value it could hit is $8,500 and nothing more to wait
In my opinion the big reason for the fall in the price is big investor’s manipulation of the price. They turn the price according to their wishes. When they want to sell the price will be very high and when they want to buy the price will drop as much as you never think of. Whales are the big problem for small investors. Due to their manipulation small investors lose their money.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

I think this is due to price manipulation.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can
I think one thing that is very effective in controlling the market is the media. Once the media starts saying there would be a fall, you see people starts selling their Bitcoin to avoid the loss they will encounter then, and by the time they continue to sell, you see the price going down.

Same thing when happens when the media says there will be a rise, you see that people believes and starts buying immediately. So the media controls the Bitcoin market too.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

Well that is the good and bad side of cryptocurrencies as they are not regulated, whales can influence crypto prices, but that is also a good way to make money, you just have to be on top of the matter and get in and out at the right time
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

There are a lot of reasons for the BTC to drop, so you wait patiently, prices will rise again.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

In fact, too many things are the reasons why the bitcoin harvest may fall for now, but there is nothing wrong with it all. Actually the current demand for bitcoin is smaller than the current inventory, so bitcoin prices are lowered by the day , because This is not the first time bitcoin prices have gone down, but there are always some corrections and then again the price goes up to some extension and it will continue in the future as well.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

I see Bitcoin right now as pretty stable. At least last half year. 2014 was not good price wise, but i guess was a correction because of high raise in 2013.

The reason of the price drop.... a lot of indicators that might affect the price movement, traders behavior, FUD, bad or good news but most likely bad news affect the price crypto, the issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacking, and the critical move of some government financial institution, the trends ( down ward trend), market structure, and a lot more.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

yes there are hackers today that are changing the price of bitcoins and taking advantage of it but i think that fud is the most dominant reason why cryptocurrency is falling today because bad news is always spreading in different countries and investors cant handle their patience.

Yeah, when many investors believe in fake news they got panic especially those investors who are new in cryptp currency, so before you enter one thing make sure that you have knowledge because when you are aware in crypto you will avoid losing money.
In my opinion there are many reasons for fall in the price. For example false statement, manipulation, low demand from the people and the authentication. Some people say that bitcoin is a bubble, some say it is manipulated, some follow false statements about bitcoin, so they do not invest tier money in bitcoin. The demand for bitcoin becomes low and thus the price falls.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

There are many negative things that are going on on the world stage, and all of them are going along with each other, creating the puzzle of negative effect on the crypto currencies world.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

There are many reasons but the main reason is price manipulation, followed by scam, hacker. What we should do now is hold.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Well that is the good and bad side of cryptocurrencies as they are not regulated, whales can influence crypto prices, but that is also a good way to make money, you just have to be on top of the matter and get in and out at the right time

I agree, big whales really matters the price of bitcoin in the market because they have enough money to invest more at bitcoin. Once they buy more bitcoin the price will soar high but once they sell more bitcoin also the price of bitcoin will go down in a series. Yes it is better to observe the trend of bitcoin and always be updated to prevent from getting loose at our investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

1.The reason why the price of bitcoin falling is not using bitcoins. After December many people sell their bitcoin due to some events like Christmas and New Year Most of them sell there high coins which case demand decrease and its start falling.

2.Not only this nowadays a lot of scammers are sitting right there and scammed people's bitcoins day by day we're losing our hopes and lifting our interest with bitcoins and cryptocurrency. But I believe it will rise soon

You're right about the cryptocurrency scammer was one of the reason why the market was dump but you're wrong when you said Christmas and New year was among the reason because if Christmas and New year celebration was among the reason why would the price of bitcoin surge at the Q1 of the year 2017?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: