Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many people will die because of the Bitshares Corporate Fascists/Communists?
No Survivors - EXTINCTION LEVEL - 14 (56%)
Over 50 Million - Mao Zedong Level - 7 (28%)
Over 23 Million - Josef Stalin Level - 2 (8%)
Over 4 Million - Vladimir Lenin Level - 1 (4%)
Over 2 Million - Pol Pot Level - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people will die because of the Bitshares Corporate Fascists/Communists?  (Read 4398 times)
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:34:31 AM

Thank you Chairman Stanlin for posting this definitive blacklist of all the Communists involved in Bitshares who are trying their best to destroy the dream of decentralized crypto.

Before we get a flood of new users with 2.0 and transition to future success, I just want to give a huge thank you to every single person in this community who has stuck it out through the hard times.  I don’t have my own brownie asset to get you sharedrops, but if I did I would give them to all of you…

To Bytemaster, the genius who conceived of this great work, Bitshares, his Magnum Opus which will transform the world!

To every developer who worked so hard on this project, and contributed to Bitshares 2.0, the amazing Graphene codebase, and all our earlier experiments:  Toast, Vikram, Valzav, Nathan, jcalfee, svk, theoretical, as well as others who have worked on bitshares code part time, like Chronos, KenCode, jsidhu, and many more.  And of course Bytemaster again.  Without your hard work, Bitshares would still be a glimmer in our minds. 

To every technical guru who has ran witnesses and supported the Bitshares network, and supported its users with technical help over the years:  Xeroc, Riverhead, Liondani, testz, Xeldal, clayop, and many many more (I know there are so many more!)   Xeroc, your 8700+ posts of tireless tech help to so many of us technical noobs just blows my mind!   I don’t even know all of you, but the Bitshares network could not exist without you.    Also, a huge thank you to those above and everyone who helped with the Bitshares 2.0 testnet!  I wish I had the skills you guys have!

To all our business partners, who are either using the Bitshares blockchain for your companies, or supporting the community by using Graphene, you are the lifeblood that will fuel Bitshares in the coming months and years, you are the beginning of the wave of profitable companies to be built upon the Bitshares platform.  May we all become profitable together and share in the wealth: MarkLyford (Banx), John Underwood (Identabit), Adam Earnest (Follow my vote), Cedric Cobban (Muse), Hack Fisher (Play), DataSecurityNode (Bunkermining), Ronny (CCEDK), Shentist & Monsterer (Metaexchange), Rune & Toast (Maker coin), and more! 

To all our marketers, official or unofficial, for all our attempts to ignite the spark of interest in Bitshares:

To Max, for his amazing Bitshares videos and Bitshares 101 book, and even more importantly, for coming up with the referral system which will propel Bitshares to new heights in the coming years!

To Murderistic for his work on business contacts which are yielding us partnerships. 

To MethodX, Rgcrypto, CryptoPrometheus, Matt608, elmato, and so many others, leading community efforts to get the word out about bitshares, creating community newsletters, etc.

To Cass, for his work on the website, graphic design, newsletters, and so much more.

To Stan, for preparing all these Bitshares announcements, and for battling the trolls on the bitcointalk threads.  And for helping manage the great team that you and Dan created.

To KenCode for his translation work, turning Bitshares videos and press into many languages, and the creation of Bitshares Munich. 

To 38PTSWarrior, for being out on the streets promoting Bitshares all the time.  May the BTS price eventually rise so much that you will live the good life!

To the Chinese marketing team, I don’t really know who you are, but your work is appreciated!  You were much more successful than the western teams early on.

To roadscape for your upcoming video of the Bitshares road trip, I cant wait!

To DataSecurityNode again for minebitshares, our sneaky marketing effort that creates sell pressure on PoW coins and buys BTS.

To everyone working on webwallets and other support tools for Bitshares: The moonstone team, the limewallet team, digitalgaia, svk for bitsharesblocks, jsidhu for cart plugins, and more!  May your efforts pay off soon with the coming referral system in 2.0!

To everyone working on community building efforts.  You have helped make everything possible by bringing us together:

To Fuzzy for his work on the Beyondbitcoin podcast!  We all look forward to coming together for an hour each week to talk about the project. 

To Bitsapphire for the Bitsharestalk forums, I don’t know how I could survive without them.  To Fav for his work as forum moderator. 

To alt, and btswildpig ripplexiaoshan, and the others who support the Chinese community!

To so many excellent forum contributors who have provided insights throughout the months:

To Arhag, your post on technical cryptography subjects are so far above my head, but so helpful to keep us on the right course.  Your ideas always amaze me.

To Starspirit, for insightful ideas about market pegged assets, the economics of our system, and more. 

To TuckFheman, for making the forum so much fun.    And the many others who participate in our random discussions as well, like CLains with his motivation Mondays, BuckFankers, ErlichBachman, etc.

To Empirical and jsidhu, and many many others, for intelligent trading thoughts.  Jsidhu, our .45 CNY is coming!   And to whoever out there came up with 500 knives, may it come true in the future as well. Wink

To OldMan for your always optimistic long term price targets and your hodling!  I shall hodl many Bitshares with you, for many years!

To KenCode and Permie for joining the community and becoming regulars in a time (~Feb-May or so) when things looked darkest, and many of us had given up or were struggling to hold on.

To Tonyk for coming back right at the bottom!  Wow, your timing was amazing.

To donkeypong for always being positive and believing in Bitshares in dark times. 

To Rune for your desire to take over bitcoin, that was fun, even if it scared me.  I know you left us for Ethereum, but I’m glad you're sort of back here with Makercoin!

To R0ach, you just appeared in our community, but your posts about the state of crypto are so insightful and well written!  Where have you been all this time! 

To countless forum regulars that I haven't mentioned yet:  Luckybit, mf-tzo, delulo, gamey, alt, onceuponatime, emski, puppies, Akado, speedy, eageleye, Thom, nomoreheroes, lil_jay, hpenvy, and dozens more.  I wish I could write pages about the contributions of every one of you!

Even newmine, thank you newmine, every community needs the person they love to hate. Wink

I know that I have managed to leave off dozens of people from this list that I am going to be ashamed to have left off!  I am sorry, our community is so large, it is impossible to give the credit to everyone that they deserve!

The coming months will be our time, and we will all be proud to say that we were here, that we were the early adopters, the builders of this great project!  We were here in 2013-2015, before the world heard of Bitshares!!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:10:45 AM

BitShares crushing the common troll like DE.  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181883.msg12436049#msg12436049

Bitshares partners with scammers banx?

Birds of a feather.

Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:00:27 PM

is like saying bitcoin partners with MtGox....this is crypto...try to keep up... banx is paying BTS holders to ride the world's fastest blockchain.......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/16/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-set-to-unveil-groundbreaking-crypto-platform-at-global-money-summit/

You're all a bunch of lying, cheating, thieving Commies.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

is like saying bitcoin partners with MtGox....this is crypto...try to keep up... banx is paying BTS holders to ride the world's fastest blockchain.......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/16/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-set-to-unveil-groundbreaking-crypto-platform-at-global-money-summit/

The lack of counter arguments is real. If anyone had any doubt you were a troll, they don't have any, now.

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:46:10 PM

The lack of counter arguments is real. If anyone had any doubt you were a troll, they don't have any, now.

Give me a break.  If I had to sit here and list all the examples supporting my statement, I'd be here all week.  Part of their scam is that they've perpetrated so many, so quickly, it's near impossible to remember all of them.

Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:00:26 AM

Give me a break.  If I had to sit here and list all the examples supporting my statement, I'd be here all week.  it's near impossible to remember all of them.

yea ED, the true fact regarding this thread is that the BTS share price has risen like 40% since you posted it

here let me help u post that link:

there. all better

https://bter.com/trade/bts_btc

Yeah, tell everybody to go trade at BTER.  I'm sure they're legit now.  They've only run off with everybody's money twice so far, right?  I know though that in your mind the only thing that matters is pumping BTS not protecting people from scammers.

Scamlarimer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:04:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/QANCw4W.jpg
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:02:36 PM

go trade at BTER.

no silly, this is Bitcoin2.O remember? external exchanges are now called "gateways"...

all trading is done on the smartchain on your personal computer P2P.. no more middleman.. no need to leave your coins on any third party exchange ever again...

u crack me up Ed, with all that Crypto terminology circa 2013...never stop DE..please..

"oh no! it's MtGox!!! run for your lives!! ahhh!!!" .. . lol hilarious... oh oh .. remember this classic:

"bitcoin is anonymous!"... lol !  time to get Back to the Future funny guy Marty McFly.... Back to 2015

Regardless of if you're simply using them as a "gateway", why would you recommend people do business with known scammers?  But I guess if you have no qualms with associating yourself with liars, cheaters, thieves that isn't an issue is it?  It's all a matter of what you're willing to do for a profit.

Bisha

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:57:04 AM

Give me a break.  If I had to sit here and list all the examples supporting my statement, I'd be here all week.  Part of their scam is that they've perpetrated so many, so quickly, it's near impossible to remember all of them.

No, the point is you're completely wrong. BANX will use BitShares therefore if BANX is a scam, BitShares is a scam, that was your argument. However that's the same as Bitcoin being a scam because Gox was a scam. The fact third party services might be scams, doesn't mean or prove the underling protocol they're using is a scam. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You're just trying to create this negative aura around BitShares with flawed arguments.

Multiple companies use Protocol X.
However Company A is a scam
Does that make Protocol X and all other companies a scam? No.

That's what you're saying. It's plain nonsense. Just stop please, you're embarrassing yourself. You're just trying too much and with that example, you failed miserably.

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:29:00 AM

No, the point is you're completely wrong. BANX will use BitShares therefore if BANX is a scam, BitShares is a scam, that was your argument. However that's the same as Bitcoin being a scam because Gox was a scam. The fact third party services might be scams, doesn't mean or prove the underling protocol they're using is a scam. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You're just trying to create this negative aura around BitShares with flawed arguments.

Multiple companies use Protocol X.
However Company A is a scam
Does that make Protocol X and all other companies a scam? No.

That's what you're saying. It's plain nonsense. Just stop please, you're embarrassing yourself. You're just trying too much and with that example, you failed miserably.

Here's the post Chairman Stan Larimer made about Banxshares joining the Bitshares network.

Banx Capital announced today that it would be joining the BitShares Exchange Network when version 2.0 is released later this summer.

Since the end of 2013, Banx has been launching a portfolio of cryptocurrency businesses including a crypto currency exchange, mining company, trading company, physical coin company and a half dozen other enterprises intended to span the industry.

BANX.io is an innovative exchange that specializes in trading the shares of other startup businesses, including its own shares.  By moving onto the BitShares Exchange Network BANX.io instantly gains access to other members' products and services such as the fiat on/off ramps and globally welcomed Nanocard provided by CCEDK and Bit-X.   Its customers can trade with the combined customers and assets brought to the network by all other member exchanges.   And, thanks to the BitShares referral program, BANX.io still collects its share of the network-wide transaction fees paid by every customer it brings to the table.

Welcome aboard Banx!

So, here we have Chairman Stan Larimer advocating the scam Banx as an "innovative" addition to the Bitshares network.  Now, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Banx is a blatant centralized scam, but guess if seizing peoples' funds right out of their accounts is "ok", you probably don't have an issue with advocating a centralized scam like Banx.  Not to mention that Banx is run by that worthless filth peddler known as Mark Lyford.  What type of respectable individual would associate themselves with that degenerate trash?  If that's acceptable behavior to Stan, Dan and the Bitshares team, what do you think they are doing?

dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:18:56 AM

I come to realize that DE is the strongest believer in Bitshares success. Even with the flaws he perceives that it has, he truly believes that Bitshares will take over the world. He has spent months in this forum letting everyone know how powerful DPOS and Bitshares are. Even with these perceived flaws he believes Bitshares will be more influential than Bitcoin/NXT and all other cryptos. I can't help but admire that confidence and dedication. I have been with Bitshares since the PTS and I thought it could only go to the moon. No one has worked harder to let everyone know Bitshares will go beyond the moon and leave the solar system or even the Galaxy! So I just want to say keep up the great work of letting everyone know just how powerful the Bitshares concept is so it can take over the world!

DE is obviously very very VERY threatened by Bitshares. You have a point. Whether mentally ill basement dwelling weirdo or guy with his finger on the pulse of crypto .... DE is very very threatened.

It is agreed though that Banxshares is a scam. Banxshares chose Bitshares instead of NXT. NXT has far more of these types of asset scams.
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:33:16 AM

I come to realize that DE is the strongest believer in Bitshares success. Even with the flaws he perceives that it has, he truly believes that Bitshares will take over the world. He has spent months in this forum letting everyone know how powerful DPOS and Bitshares are. Even with these perceived flaws he believes Bitshares will be more influential than Bitcoin/NXT and all other cryptos. I can't help but admire that confidence and dedication. I have been with Bitshares since the PTS and I thought it could only go to the moon. No one has worked harder to let everyone know Bitshares will go beyond the moon and leave the solar system or even the Galaxy! So I just want to say keep up the great work of letting everyone know just how powerful the Bitshares concept is so it can take over the world!

DE is obviously very very VERY threatened by Bitshares. You have a point. Whether mentally ill basement dwelling weirdo or guy with his finger on the pulse of crypto .... DE is very very threatened.

It is agreed though that Banxshares is a scam. Banxshares chose Bitshares instead of NXT. NXT has far more of these types of asset scams.

Yeah, you caught me... I'm absolutely terrified of Bitsnares and their little schemes.  The only thing Bitsnares is going to take over is balances of morons' wallets and leave them broke.  Unlike Bitshares CEO/President Stan Larimer there is no CEO/President of NXT that goes around promoting scams run by perverts.

bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:14:02 AM

Yeah, you caught me... I'm absolutely terrified of Bitsnares and their little schemes.  The only thing Bitsnares is going to take over is balances of morons' wallets and leave them broke.  Unlike Bitshares CEO/President Stan Larimer there is no CEO/President of NXT that goes around promoting scams run by perverts.

Yeah, I went with the corporate mouth piece option DE, as opposed to a bunch of barking poodles.

Why do small dogs bark? http://thatlittledog.com/why-do-small-dogs-bark-so-much.htm

-Leader of the Pack? You always like to tell people NXT is the best, and there is no other option.

-Loneliness and Boredom? You are bored because NXT has 4x less volume than LEOcoin? WTF is LEOcoin anyways?

-Fear? Of course not. NXT is the best! Unfortunately the market doesn't agree. Idiots... right?

At the end of the article it says you are supposed to shout "ENOUGH" at the little dog when it barks.  Tongue

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:44:48 AM

Think it's more of a case of DE really, really, really not liking BTS for a zillion reasons.
You don't see Counterparty, Omni,  Ethereum, Horizon, etc getting the full-on DE treatment, do you ?
Check his post history for some serious entertainment....
IMHO: BTS isn't a threat to Nxt, it's much more of a threat to BTS investors.

Repeating this:
Nxt also has far more asset-based projects than BTS, so there's going to be more dodgy projects among them.
The Nxt community has rooted out most of the scammers on the AE, and we have a shedload of legitimate projects running,
using blockchain technology that has been stable and secure for almost 2 years now..... Grin   

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:02:21 PM

Misquoting me, BTS, just makes me point out your failings even harder:

My original post:
Nxt also has far more asset-based projects than BTS, so there's going to be more dodgy projects among them.
The Nxt community has rooted out most of the scammers on the AE, and we have a shedload of legitimate projects running,
using blockchain technology that has been stable and secure for almost 2 years now..... Grin  

becomes:

The Nxt community has been stable and secure for almost 2 years now..... Grin  

BTS would obviously like to me draw attention to the fact that Bitshares 2.0 will be based on a completely unproven system: anyone basing their business on BTS 2.0 will not be building on a mature system, unlike the lucky/smart projects basing themselves on Nxt.   Grin

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
dwma

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:21:17 PM

I don't even read bitcointalk very often but you are still here with same nonsensical babbling. Why is that ? If you were worried about people investing then many more approaches would be more effective.

I used to despise NXT but I have an investment in it. I'd still go with Bitshares over NXT. BTS pivoted their product after learning from their mistakes.

Bitshares is in the same area of crypto-currency world as NXT but doing it better. If you really are a NXT guy it only makes sense why you constantly FUD up Bitshares with your nonsensical babbling.

Being the flag-bearer of NXT is doing them wonders. I always liked their product but hated a few people in their community.

There is an active developer community still working fulltime on Bitshares, learning and improving. Not sure why you are so set about it being a scam... unless........

you are horribly threatened Wink
dwma

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:25:15 PM

BTW I haven't been reading bitcointalk for ages. I show up. DE still obsessing over BTS. I poke the weirdo with a stick and he replies within 15 minutes. THAT is a dedicated FUDster.
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:21:47 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 05:28:23 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Not sure why you are so set about it being a scam... unless........

Because it's the longest running scam in the history of crypto and goes against everything that crypto represents.  I certainly welcome all the supporters of Bitshares to post in this thread and point out where they believe I'm wrong.  I can back up all my statements with quotes and proof and enjoy a good debate on the matter.  The fact is that I leave ALL my threads open and unmoderated because I believe in freedom of speech and don't feel "threatened" one bit.  On the other hand, Chairman Stanlin Larimer despises freedom of speech because he knows the truth will lower the amount of innocent victims he can con into handing over their money and therefore, he moderates ALL his threads.  He is the one who feels "horribly threatened".

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:57:17 AM

Not sure why you are so set about it being a scam... unless........

Because it's the longest running scam in the history of crypto and goes against everything that crypto represents.  I certainly welcome all the supporters of Bitshares to post in this thread and point out where they believe I'm wrong.  I can back up all my statements with quotes and proof and enjoy a good debate on the matter.  The fact is that I leave ALL my threads open and unmoderated because I believe in freedom of speech and don't feel "threatened" one bit.  On the other hand, Chairman Stanlin Larimer despises freedom of speech because he knows the truth will lower the amount of innocent victims he can con into handing over their money and therefore, he moderates ALL his threads.  He is the one who feels "horribly threatened".

How you make "Corporate Fascists/Communists" equal "longest running scam in the history of crypto"?
You make this thread complete unreadable, you start from one topic them move to another. If you want peoples to understand you, make your statement clear if no - continue to spread your bla bla bla.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █