Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: Dank  (Read 14333 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:36:25 AM

If Matthew Wright deserves a scammer tag, then Dank does too.

They both made a promise and then failed to keep it. No money changed hands in either situation, but lies were told and agreements were broken.

While this thread may appear frivolous to some, it brings up an important point: What exactly is the criteria for the scammer tag?

As an individual, I feel that the scammer tag is useful because it is a signal that the person tagged is dishonest and therefore I shouldn't do business with them. Therefore my personal feeling is that any instance of dishonesty should be punished with the tag, even if the person involved didn't gain any money or stand to gain any money in that particular instance.

However, of course instances of dishonesty vary in seriousness, and people make mistakes. No one should be branded with the scammer tag for life in a situation like this. In my opinion, Dank should definitely get the tag, but it should be removed as soon as he comes up with "Mary Had a Little Lamb" played to the tablature that Rarity provided for him. As anyone who has read any of his threads can see, he claims to be well on his way to becoming one of the world's finest musicians, so Mary Had a Little Lamb should be very easy for him. A refusal to provide it is just obstinacy and should be punished with the scammer tag.
Except, I didn't break any agreement, I didn't lie, I made the song.  Rarity is butthurt because she made expectations and set herself up for failure.  And the truth is Rarity is a troll, so it's totally irrelevant.

I'm quite sure I've made it clear before that I play music from the soul, not ego.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:41:12 AM

I'm quite sure I've made it clear before that I play music from the soul, not ego.

If the quality of your music reflects the quality of your soul, then you have more problems than you realise.  I can't wait to hear what you produce for 420 - you've said he'll "get" your stuff because he smokes weed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 01:00:48 AM

Dank just sent me a PM stating that he's rejoining his old band and together they will play MHALL. Here's the link on YT of Dank & The Knot Quite Ready por el Primetime Players: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LllzOx_iPqs
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:07:24 AM

Dank, have you ever played the Bubble Bowl?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:11:03 AM

If the quality of your music reflects the quality of your soul, then you have more problems than you realise.  I can't wait to hear what you produce for 420 - you've said he'll "get" your stuff because he smokes weed.
No, it's a matter of learning to feel the energy as you play and actually learning the instrument.  Nobody is supposed to be great after two months practice.

Dank, have you ever played the Bubble Bowl?
Watching now.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:33:47 AM

Except, I didn't break any agreement, I didn't lie, I made the song. 

You made a song, but anyone with ears could tell you that isn't the song agreed on. You were even provided with tablature which you didn't follow.

Rarity is butthurt because she made expectations and set herself up for failure. 

Rarity expected you to honor your agreement. I don't think that is someone setting themselves up for failure. Rarity believed that you would do as you promised. The fact that you didn't is your fault, not Rarity's.

And the truth is Rarity is a troll, so it's totally irrelevant.

No. You lied. You broke a promise. End of story. The irrelevant part is whether or not Rarity is a troll.

I assume this is your way of saying that you don't play recognizable pieces of music.

You should have made it clear to Rarity that you can't or won't play the song in a recognizable way from the tablature provided.

Instead, you decided to lie.

You never had any intention of honoring this agreement, and you shouldn't have made it.

Now that you have, you have been dishonest and you should get the scammer tag.

You are exactly like Matthew N. Wright. If he has the tag, then so should you.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:00:19 AM

The problem is I never agreed to play by her tab.  And the song clearly goes mar-y-had-a-lit-tle-lamb.

Matthew is not the least bit like me.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 04:51:33 AM

So have you submitted a custom beat to 420 yet or is that yet another thing you couldn't be assed doing despite saying that you would?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
CharlieContent

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 05:04:34 AM

You are both talentless losers who will never amount to anything.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 07:08:11 AM

How is Matthew N. Wright talentless? I think you just made that up. Do you pull facts out of your bum very often?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Yolocoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 08:04:35 AM

So have you submitted a custom beat to 420 yet or is that yet another thing you couldn't be assed doing despite saying that you would?

Nope. He's scammed yet another user. 
MildBill

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:10:45 PM

That's why if you don't set expectations, you can't be let down.

I bet your parents would beg to differ...
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:37:04 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2012, 04:03:37 PM by bitcoinbear

A little fun fact here. Did you know that Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the Alphabet song are all the same tune?

I don't sing Baa Baa Black Sheep to the same tune as (Twinkle Twinkle and the Alphabet).

Twinkle Twinkle is something like CCGGAAG, FFEEDDC

Baa baa back sheep is something like CCGCDDDDE, GDGDEEC (I am not sure about the exact notes, but you see they are quite different).

Fun fact: my daughter (age 4) likes to sing "Tinkle Tinkle little star" whenever she uses the potty. Smiley

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:59:14 PM

Fun fact: my daughter (age 4) likes to sink "Tinkle Tinkle little star" whenever she uses the potty. Smiley

ISAAC.... MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN!
CharlieContent

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:22:59 PM

How is Matthew N. Wright talentless? I think you just made that up. Do you pull facts out of your bum very often?

It's a subjective assessment rather a fact, per se., but I would be interested to hear about what talents you think he has. Personally I think the world would be better if him and Dank were deathfucked by Georgie Proudfoot.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:45:49 PM

It's a subjective assessment rather a fact, per se., but I would be interested to hear about what talents you think he has. Personally I think the world would be better if him and Dank were deathfucked by Georgie Proudfoot.
I love you too, brother.

bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 12:50:10 AM

Dank as a world-famous musician Huh Let's get him to start a band, with Trendon Shavers on the drums, Patrick Harnett and Chang Noir on bass, hashking on the vocals. Nefario on keybard. Tihan Seale can be the manager, interango trio as backup dancers.  Cheesy

As to the monetary size of the scam, Dank has made public guarantees that he is soon to be one of the most famous and well known musicians in the world.  The value of a personalized performance and recording from such an artiste early in his career is vast.  

hahaHA. dankm the "artiste". I can only find Untitled 63-108. Imagine the value of dankmusic Untitled (1-62)!

Would you be happy if I made a youtube video of me singing this song for you?
Absolutely not.  Dank is an exceptional musician who my niece and myself are fans of, he has made assurances he will be one of the most famous and talented musicians in the world.  These are the reasons I stood to gain personally and economically in negotiating to receive a recording of Mary Had A Little Lamb from him. 

That dank becomes one of the most famous musicians in the world, or that BitcoinMax makes its payouts, which one is more likely?

Author: Rarity    Topic: Buying Bitcoin Max Accounts at Discount
I have noticed several individuals trying to unload valuable accounts at a discount recently, I am very interested in purchasing these assets to donate towards my spiritual group.  I do not, however, want to handle these negotiations in public.  Ridiculous rumors are spreading about a potential Bitcoin crash and I don't not want to add fuel to the fire for morons who think such a thing might be occurring. 

Please contact me PRIVATELY with your offers:  raritybestpony@gmail.com

I have no special insider information.  I handle all my financial transactions with clarity of mind by performing a non-reactive analytical inspection of all available facts.  I have no doubt these transactions will prove fruitful for me.

There are a lot of fruitcakes on this forum, but Rarity is the fruitiest of all.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
Twilight Sparkle

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 03:46:04 AM

the dark
the wet
lies again
excuses.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 10:01:15 AM

He's a very good actor. In the video linked below, he dies quite well I think. Admittedly I haven't seen him die in other TV shows, but I bet he's just as good.

http://youtu.be/WSfFlDs1F6M

Action starts at 1:08 and finishes a few seconds later.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Yolocoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:34:46 PM

So why doesn't dank have a scammer tag yet? It's clear to any reasonable person that dank did not fulfill his end of the deal and misrepresented the product that was delivered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: