May 10, 2024, 10:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237558 times)
lynkanh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

I understand the coin again abandoned? Am I right  Huh
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

Main developer with twitter, account here and so on has not shown face in 1 year, either the guy perished, died or just ran out of money to continue supporting this.

To me it should take ALOT to stop visiting your own made coin as this is a serious investment opportunity, so either he dead or really stupid.

pretty sure he wont come back and that you can just quit supporting this coin as it will NEVER get anywhere, you're wasting your time mining this coin. even mining it is useless compared to mining ether and simply buying this coin.
Obviously, developers have no energy to manage the coin again. Perhaps it has reached a bottleneck.

altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I add port in gsoil.bat but still cant sync

add peers?

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/util/peers

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
cyz0325

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

peers?
weRdna

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

???so I personally know the developer of this coin and am stunned by the ignorance of some of the comments left here. This is and always has been an open source project. Those of you who constantly berate the original developer for lack of participation should,  I don't know, put  some effort into adding to it, instead of being greedy little so n so's. This coin was started with absolutely NO financial support and due to the fact he has a family to feed, clothe etc. has had no choice but to go on hiatus for the time being so he can do just that. Maybe if even a few of you contributed with either coding or financially, he may be inclined to return sooner rather than later. Also, this coin has been successfully growing in value and is far more stable than a lot of coins currently available and has been a sound, long term investment for myself, and for those that have the foresight to recognize it's potential going forward. If you are only interested in making a fast buck, maybe you should take your crap attitude elsewhere.
zahareevici

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

what's happened with the explorer?  Huh Huh Sad Angry
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

???so I personally know the developer of this coin and am stunned by the ignorance of some of the comments left here. This is and always has been an open source project. Those of you who constantly berate the original developer for lack of participation should,  I don't know, put  some effort into adding to it, instead of being greedy little so n so's. This coin was started with absolutely NO financial support and due to the fact he has a family to feed, clothe etc. has had no choice but to go on hiatus for the time being so he can do just that. Maybe if even a few of you contributed with either coding or financially, he may be inclined to return sooner rather than later. Also, this coin has been successfully growing in value and is far more stable than a lot of coins currently available and has been a sound, long term investment for myself, and for those that have the foresight to recognize it's potential going forward. If you are only interested in making a fast buck, maybe you should take your crap attitude elsewhere.

The problem is that people rally behind concepts like changing the world, but in the end they are just a bunch of dumb "quick buck" types... they just don't understand that there is no point on that kind of attitude... and most of them were never involved on a project either in crypto or in real life, so they have no clue about what is needed and the sacrifices that have to be made to put this things going forward...
These guys need to grow up and start thinking... bot behaviour has no future...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

The problem is that people rally behind concepts like changing the world, but in the end they are just a bunch of dumb "quick buck" types... they just don't understand that there is no point on that kind of attitude... and most of them were never involved on a project either in crypto or in real life, so they have no clue about what is needed and the sacrifices that have to be made to put this things going forward...

So we're not allowed to call dead project what it is...dead?
weRdna

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

So we're not allowed to call dead project what it is...dead?

Do you need a dictionary for the word hiatus??
Once again, being open source, maybe you could contribute to the project instead of criticizing it negatively!! Or better yet, find some other place to whine about what you clearly have no idea about what is going on.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

Do you need a dictionary for the word hiatus??
Once again, being open source, maybe you could contribute to the project instead of criticizing it negatively!! Or better yet, find some other place to whine about what you clearly have no idea about what is going on.

Obviously, you can't do what you ask others to do, either, so you clearly can't accept that dead coin is dead, but also
can't do anything to revive it? After all, its open source, go do it!
David1986

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

I believe this plan is very interesting and interesting.
PUFFSdev

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

hey evryone, this is abvhiael. weRdna wrote me regarding the current discussions in this group, about the need to re-invigorate this project. the reason i left the development process of this project to marty last year was simply that i couldnt afford to put the time into this project with no renumeration and still be able to keep my family together and functioning. we started SOIL in the era that ANY pre-mine by the developers was a sign of greed and the inevitability of collapse and overall scamminess of the project. that was a mistake. the evolution of cryptocurrency development has proven that out, with many projects having hard-coded development funding built into their basic protocols, ensuring that the people responsible for steering the project could afford to maintain their real-world circumstances and still focus on the project at hand.

make no mistake, cryptocurrency development is NOT a 40-hour, 9-to-5 endeavour. im still working within the cryptocurrency industry. when i left SOIL in marty's hands, i went to work for the GAY Money project, because it fit in with my overall philanthropic ideals, the idea i could help IMPROVE lives. i was receiving a wage, in the form of a weekly deposit of that cryptocurrency, and helping build a network and services that would provide utility for that project. unfortunately, the founder of that project expected everything in life to come cheap and free on the account of his minority status, along with a propensity for high drama over everything. i left that project and am currently initiating legal proceedings against the founder and his new development group who are consistently using my intellectual property on their new rebranded project, PROUD Money, despite several written requests for them to stop using my writing to promote something i did not write for.

thus is the state of crytpo.

for the past year ive been building, with little fanfare, my own ETH-contrived blockchain - PUFFScoin, and still work very closely with the emerging smart contract technology. ive spent the last year learning how to build a currency that can survive, with both industry utility and recreational facility. ive gained proficiency in the nuts and bolts of the blockchain, the architecture of the system, and in my typical fashion, adjusted the core protocols of ETH to provide that the transaction fees for PUFFS no longer go to the miners, but to a community-governed (DAO-administered) fund that, through strategic partnerships with operating dispensaries, will cover the cost of medicinal cannabis to veterans and first responders undergoing cannabis therapy to treat PTSD derived from their employment. we are building dApps to provide decentralized supply chain management systems, and have ancillary services such as our own social network, BONGgoggles. our storefront, which will have crypto integration, is being moved to its own domain this week. i am also working on our 420-friendly dating site and by mid summer will also have a cannabis related vacation rental site (420bnb). we publicly launch the coin on july 1, having a running ICO to raise funds to set up the project hitting the ground running. signal to noise in todays environment, and the number of fraudulent "marketing" groups have made that difficult, but regardless, we've taken the time to build a strong project and yes, we have developers reserves set up to ensure that when the project is on the market, providing access to the applications we are building, and integrated into our storefront/dispensary and other services, that we can focus on our time on the project and not have to seek secondary employment.

one of our plans is to offer a white label exchange solution, which would be cryptocannabis centric, but also maintain support for projects that have a strong philanthropic or universalist reason. GridCoin or Curecoin for example. the inclusion of SOIL, as a base trading pair, has always been the plan.

id love to get reinvolved with the development of SOIL, theres too much potential in using the EVM for scientific computing processes that will help improve our world, and something like this project NEEDS to exist, to provide a platform for developers to adapt existing smart contract suites to help solve the environmental issues facing this world, especially in the light of the present political climate. so heres the deal... every project needs a strong development group. im willing to come back on board a steering committee, but there has to be community backing, to provide those developing the project full time with the funds to devote the time necessary to the project. building this sort of project is 80 hours a week when one is being lazy about it.

hell, i have the SOILcoin logo tattooed on my body, and am still very proud of what the project was built to accomplish, and sure to my predicition, we approach ive years from launch and the technology needed to provide decentralized science is now evident. others are coming around to what we foresaw years ago, the possibilities of the EVM.... beyond CryptoKitties that is. i can still see where this project needs to go, and the potentiality of the system to provide meaningful utility. but i dont have the sort of computational resources to be competitive mining SOIL, and i cant work for free.

theres a big difference between working on something you love for the love of it, but one cannot devote every daily hour to it and still afford to put food on the table. thats my predicament. if anyone has ideas on how to build a development fund, something that pays out through a DAO for work actually done, then lets get it done.

in the meantime, we might also discuss folding SOIL into PUFFS, which is further along the technology tree with ETH. that process could be automated in much the same way we are planning on using a smart contract proof of burn process alongside a ETH-PUFFS relay to convert the ICO PuffToken running on the ETH chain into mainchain PUFFScoins following public launch. i can also offer my current ISP hosting platform where we are running BONGgoggles on and moving our storefont on to in order to host a new SOILcoin website. ive actually gotten pretty good at web development over the last year while building PUFFS.

if you want to have a look at PUFFSCOIN, our [ANN] here, which is buried under the noise of every other ill-thought-out get rich quick token out there, is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3321887
our main project website is located at www.puffscoin.com/main/ and the ICO can be interacted with at www.puffscoin.com
the main site has a listing (and virtual whitepapers) for many of the projects we are working on presently on our testnet under the dApps header. we also have a cannabis-news blog running there called the reefer*review. (actually working on integrating the RSS feeds for cannabis related stories to ensure a consistent offering alongside my editorials)
our social network, launched to protest mainstream social media's censorship practices, is at https://www.bongggoggles.ca and our storefront will be live this week at https://www.leafycauldronapothecary.com

this sort of approach can be taken with SOIL, adding service and utility to promote the project, which can be compartmentally decentralized as that technology asserts itself.
i can still be reached at abvhiael@live.ca but check my project email (abvhiael@puffscoin.com) far more often during the day. im willing to help reinvigorate this project, if theres community involvement to help promote its development. 
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Greetings devs judicious vision.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Greetings devs judicious vision.
I'm really pleased and impressed that SOIL provides an opportunity to conduct Secure Payments Adyen.
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

This is a very nice project with ability
Nicole1987

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Hello team. a rather interesting approach
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

hey evryone, this is abvhiael. weRdna wrote me regarding the current discussions in this group, about the need to re-invigorate this project. the reason i left the development process of this project to marty last year was simply that i couldnt afford to put the time into this project with no renumeration and still be able to keep my family together and functioning. we started SOIL in the era that ANY pre-mine by the developers was a sign of greed and the inevitability of collapse and overall scamminess of the project. that was a mistake. the evolution of cryptocurrency development has proven that out, with many projects having hard-coded development funding built into their basic protocols, ensuring that the people responsible for steering the project could afford to maintain their real-world circumstances and still focus on the project at hand.

make no mistake, cryptocurrency development is NOT a 40-hour, 9-to-5 endeavour. im still working within the cryptocurrency industry. when i left SOIL in marty's hands, i went to work for the GAY Money project, because it fit in with my overall philanthropic ideals, the idea i could help IMPROVE lives. i was receiving a wage, in the form of a weekly deposit of that cryptocurrency, and helping build a network and services that would provide utility for that project. unfortunately, the founder of that project expected everything in life to come cheap and free on the account of his minority status, along with a propensity for high drama over everything. i left that project and am currently initiating legal proceedings against the founder and his new development group who are consistently using my intellectual property on their new rebranded project, PROUD Money, despite several written requests for them to stop using my writing to promote something i did not write for.

thus is the state of crytpo.

for the past year ive been building, with little fanfare, my own ETH-contrived blockchain - PUFFScoin, and still work very closely with the emerging smart contract technology. ive spent the last year learning how to build a currency that can survive, with both industry utility and recreational facility. ive gained proficiency in the nuts and bolts of the blockchain, the architecture of the system, and in my typical fashion, adjusted the core protocols of ETH to provide that the transaction fees for PUFFS no longer go to the miners, but to a community-governed (DAO-administered) fund that, through strategic partnerships with operating dispensaries, will cover the cost of medicinal cannabis to veterans and first responders undergoing cannabis therapy to treat PTSD derived from their employment. we are building dApps to provide decentralized supply chain management systems, and have ancillary services such as our own social network, BONGgoggles. our storefront, which will have crypto integration, is being moved to its own domain this week. i am also working on our 420-friendly dating site and by mid summer will also have a cannabis related vacation rental site (420bnb). we publicly launch the coin on july 1, having a running ICO to raise funds to set up the project hitting the ground running. signal to noise in todays environment, and the number of fraudulent "marketing" groups have made that difficult, but regardless, we've taken the time to build a strong project and yes, we have developers reserves set up to ensure that when the project is on the market, providing access to the applications we are building, and integrated into our storefront/dispensary and other services, that we can focus on our time on the project and not have to seek secondary employment.

one of our plans is to offer a white label exchange solution, which would be cryptocannabis centric, but also maintain support for projects that have a strong philanthropic or universalist reason. GridCoin or Curecoin for example. the inclusion of SOIL, as a base trading pair, has always been the plan.

id love to get reinvolved with the development of SOIL, theres too much potential in using the EVM for scientific computing processes that will help improve our world, and something like this project NEEDS to exist, to provide a platform for developers to adapt existing smart contract suites to help solve the environmental issues facing this world, especially in the light of the present political climate. so heres the deal... every project needs a strong development group. im willing to come back on board a steering committee, but there has to be community backing, to provide those developing the project full time with the funds to devote the time necessary to the project. building this sort of project is 80 hours a week when one is being lazy about it.

hell, i have the SOILcoin logo tattooed on my body, and am still very proud of what the project was built to accomplish, and sure to my predicition, we approach ive years from launch and the technology needed to provide decentralized science is now evident. others are coming around to what we foresaw years ago, the possibilities of the EVM.... beyond CryptoKitties that is. i can still see where this project needs to go, and the potentiality of the system to provide meaningful utility. but i dont have the sort of computational resources to be competitive mining SOIL, and i cant work for free.

theres a big difference between working on something you love for the love of it, but one cannot devote every daily hour to it and still afford to put food on the table. thats my predicament. if anyone has ideas on how to build a development fund, something that pays out through a DAO for work actually done, then lets get it done.

in the meantime, we might also discuss folding SOIL into PUFFS, which is further along the technology tree with ETH. that process could be automated in much the same way we are planning on using a smart contract proof of burn process alongside a ETH-PUFFS relay to convert the ICO PuffToken running on the ETH chain into mainchain PUFFScoins following public launch. i can also offer my current ISP hosting platform where we are running BONGgoggles on and moving our storefont on to in order to host a new SOILcoin website. ive actually gotten pretty good at web development over the last year while building PUFFS.

if you want to have a look at PUFFSCOIN, our [ANN] here, which is buried under the noise of every other ill-thought-out get rich quick token out there, is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3321887
our main project website is located at www.puffscoin.com/main/ and the ICO can be interacted with at www.puffscoin.com
the main site has a listing (and virtual whitepapers) for many of the projects we are working on presently on our testnet under the dApps header. we also have a cannabis-news blog running there called the reefer*review. (actually working on integrating the RSS feeds for cannabis related stories to ensure a consistent offering alongside my editorials)
our social network, launched to protest mainstream social media's censorship practices, is at https://www.bongggoggles.ca and our storefront will be live this week at https://www.leafycauldronapothecary.com

this sort of approach can be taken with SOIL, adding service and utility to promote the project, which can be compartmentally decentralized as that technology asserts itself.
i can still be reached at abvhiael@live.ca but check my project email (abvhiael@puffscoin.com) far more often during the day. im willing to help reinvigorate this project, if theres community involvement to help promote its development. 

Agree it is necessary still for a dev to make money from their work, donations aren't a reliable source.

Soil still has a lot of supporters even among us who don't understand all the technical stuff.

A white label exchange that had base pairs of gridcoin, soil and similar useful algorithm coins would be nytimes material. It would also do a lot generally to improve the image of crypto in the mainstream. 
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Hooray, Abvhiael is back.

hey evryone, this is abvhiael. ...

That is very nice news.

what's happened with the explorer?  Huh Huh Sad Angry

It works just fine:

http://178.62.133.174:9001

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/chain/

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/block/3290887

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/transaction/0xb9e70ab00da9eefb5f4caaa8ac4e27018194a5475ff54557f2d0d7c2d6eed5f9

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/address/0xa8dab93eac6da84a37e05002774e9f82cf455c70

http://178.62.133.174:9001/#/util/peers

and I keep on paying for hosting it. I believe this project will flourish one day ... !

Reward me here:  [SOIL] 0x8da4fc05ca343e6a41646194e91931d9f413a40c    Thanks.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
jdaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

It works just fine:

and I keep on paying for hosting it. I believe this project will flourish one day ... !

Hi Altsheets, could you please help me out, I used your website when I first set up Soilsafe, and it synced just fine, faster than ethereum actually, but as of a few weeks ago, I can't sync at all.
I've tried to add extra peers I found on the internet, but no luck whatsoever, it infinitely searches for peers. Even deleted %appdata% Soilsafe folder and gsoil folder

If you or anyone could help out I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: