Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to buy bitcoin?  (Read 6358 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:48:39 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 11:50:37 PM by Wapinter

What,according to your personal experience,is the best way to buu bitcoin in india?Bitcoin exchange or buying from individual sellers?
I prefer to buy from individual buyers as they usually sell for less price then current price at exchange at any moment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:14:46 AM

I have mostly bough bitcoins off exchanges and localbitcoins. Localbitcoins is a good and not much expensive optiojn to buy bitcoin, and its also safe as long as you stick to the reputed sellers.

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:19:31 AM

the best way to buy a bitcoin inida with securely Unocoin & Zebpay i think coinsecure (i never tried)... In zebpay u ill get some discount vouchers also

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:24:25 AM

the best way to buy a bitcoin inida with securely Unocoin & Zebpay i think coinsecure (i never tried)... In zebpay u ill get some discount vouchers also
I also prefer them due to security but their rate is usually high

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:20:51 PM

the best way of buying bitcoins is by your local users     , where you can know each other and the most is to use escrow service if you are taking from any third party which you dont know , that way you will be saved from the scam.
Exchange buying is also good but check about the exchange before buying it.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:55:03 AM

I would suggest, always use a trusted seller instead of using an exchange. Because, exchanges needs you to explore your identity to them. What if you use a local seller? Smiley
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:39:30 PM

For small amounts, is it worth meeting a seller and buying in person?
The transportation costs might eat into the margins.  Smiley
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:50:51 PM

For small amounts, is it worth meeting a seller and buying in person?
The transportation costs might eat into the margins.  Smiley
You dont need to meet him in person.If you are in touch with the seller over whatsapp or here in this forum,you can go for it.

tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:49:49 AM

I will also prefer to buy from Locals    if you are going to buy small amount then you can buy from local bitcoins, but take precaution of the place , situation from trading with locals, because their are lot of traders who cheat in local transactions also. While doing personal transaction chose the public places like malls, coffee cafeteria  where you can be in public and their you can get wifi internet access and it will be surrounded by public and security cameras, so he/she cannot scam you .
rambhajan99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:18:31 PM

mostly i use zebpay for buy btc.yes this trusted and fast send btc.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 09:35:21 AM

Thanks for kind words Smiley We constantly tried to get bitcoin prices in India at par with world prices, to make sure new users does not need to pay premium to enter into bitcoin. Mostly we were able to get overall market prices corrected and we are seeing great volumes and business because customers like you Smiley

I believed if you want to buy bitcoin for investment and all legal purpose, going with exchanges and reputed seller at localbitcoins with bank transfer is best way to do it. That way you can always prove your purchase.

Thanks and Regards
Mahin
Co founder, Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:38:07 AM

buying from individual seller is best option , by this way you can feel more secure if you are buying large amount of coins, for small amount of coins you can use online exchange services

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:55:38 AM

Thanks for kind words Smiley We constantly tried to get bitcoin prices in India at par with world prices, to make sure new users does not need to pay premium to enter into bitcoin. Mostly we were able to get overall market prices corrected and we are seeing great volumes and business because customers like you Smiley

I believed if you want to buy bitcoin for investment and all legal purpose, going with exchanges and reputed seller at localbitcoins with bank transfer is best way to do it. That way you can always prove your purchase.

Thanks and Regards
Mahin
Co founder, Zebpay
Thats true but if you want to buy large volume,you can always negotiate price in one on one sell which is not possible if you buy from exchanges.I am not aware of any exchange that offers discount for bulk purchase.As far as legal aspect is concerned,you can always pay with bank transfer to individual seller too and bring it on record

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:15:29 AM

Thanks and Regards
Mahin
Co founder, Zebpay
Thats true but if you want to buy large volume,you can always negotiate price in one on one sell which is not possible if you buy from exchanges.I am not aware of any exchange that offers discount for bulk purchase.As far as legal aspect is concerned,you can always pay with bank transfer to individual seller too and bring it on record

Mostly agree with you. ( Normally on large orders price should change and become unfavorable Smiley, but as Indian bitcoin economy  is still not running on market forces mostly, you are able to bargain higher amounts Smiley )

At zebpay we offer discounts ( We are already most of the time cheapest ) if you are doing large volumes. Just contact us on support with your required quantity to buy or sell and we will be able to get you a buyer or seller.  I can not comment on other exchanges.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

May I ask why my post was deleted? Huh

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

May I ask why my post was deleted? Huh

Not sure, PM Benson. There was nothing wrong with your post. May be it had wrong quote endings, so it looked like it does not have any content.

Regards

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:00:41 AM

if i want to buy bitcoins i will go with local sellers because in this way i will be more securely dealing and will not get scammed by taking some small precaution steps. i have heard of bitcoin exchangers scamming with buyer and sellers.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:23:31 PM

if i want to buy bitcoins i will go with local sellers because in this way i will be more securely dealing and will not get scammed by taking some small precaution steps. i have heard of bitcoin exchangers scamming with buyer and sellers.
As far as price is concerened,you can usually get best deal if you sell to or buy from local person.But It is not easy to find trusted sellers locally.I have yet to meet anyone using or even know about bitcoin in my city.

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:34:59 AM

i wanted to sell the bitcoins , first i went to zebpay and unocoin, both the sites are buying less then 20% of the market price, and when i went to localbitcoins exchange their i sold for 5% less then market price. so i think it is better to go for localbitcoins much better then going to unocoin or zebpay. because 20% less is too much for the hard earned bitcoins to sell.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:35:25 PM

I did my first purchase today using Zebpay wallet on my android device. I was earlier considering the ability to purchase bitcoins using Debit cards or net banking, which I wasn't successful at finding, so I was suggested to try to buy Bitcoins via IMPS which would charge you only Rs 5 and was quick. Apart from that I used to initially buy a couple of online stuff for people at Brawker before they shutdown and was able to buy a couple of bitcoins from there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: