Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin= 1M$ tomorrow. What you will do?  (Read 4807 times)
Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:39:44 AM

I don't know why people are so enamored with retirement.

I think retirement in many minds here = doing what you actually want to do. I guess that'll stimulate your brain more than pressing buttons in a factory.

That

To me, lying down doing nothing isn't retirement
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3910

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

I don't know why people are so enamored with retirement.

I think retirement in many minds here = doing what you actually want to do. I guess that'll stimulate your brain more than pressing buttons in a factory.

From the British Medical Jornal via webmd
http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20051020/early-retirement-early-death
People who retire at 55 are 89% more likely to die in the 10 years after retirement than those who retire at 65.
and:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/planning-retiring-early-consider-these-5-health-risks-first-247669
In a study conducted at the University of Zurich in Austria, researchers analyzed the link between early retirement and mortality in those who did blue collar work. The results of the study showed that men had an increased risk of premature death before age 67 when they opted to retire early.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 04:45:57 AM

I'll go for early retirement. Get myself a property away from the city with a nice garden and landscaping. Oh yeah with a gigantic pool. Also will travel around the world

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:51:59 AM

I will buy a lot of Bitcoin. Cheesy

(It is on the way to $1T)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:00:13 AM

if 1 btc price will become 1m usdollars tomorrow, i will cry and regret selling my btc yesterday , i don't have bitcoins left so it will be just a normal day for me Cheesy

Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:16:44 PM

I would buy the Sacramento Kings.

You got a lot of BTC's in your stash OgNasty. Smiley

I'd probably buy a new Ferrari, make real estate investments, starting my own clothing brand and be a partner of a Vodka or Wine company.
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:17:19 PM

Your reaction?

That's mine:

1- Keep all copies of wallet continues on their own secure places.
2- Go to my bank and tell them I got more than 1 BTC and I want a new house at 50% of their value and a car for free of their stock (in my country there are a lot of them, people don't pay their credits  Roll Eyes) for the transaction. If they're not agree, there are a lot of banks they will recieve me most greatefull...
3- Go to the same mall of ever with my only friend who got BTC to play bowling, drink Burn and play PumpItUp all night...
4- Tell him: 'Dude, we are millionaires... And that's all for you. Thank you".

Bitcoin 1 M$ never happen ........ bitcoin introduced block chains to us not future money .... at future banks and financial offices will work on block chain for release another form of money ...... every begging has a end ... Bitcoin will end at 2030 forever .....
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:22:41 PM

I would cash out and turn into a hermit for a well for some introspection at the family cabin. Its just a little Aframe nothing fancy but the location is on a lake away from people. After that find somewhere warm and a bottle of scotch.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:54:58 AM

If bitcoin will hit $1M tomorrow then my dream will come true, to be a millionaire and I'm gonna buy all the things I never had Grin
Your reaction?

That's mine:

1- Keep all copies of wallet continues on their own secure places.
2- Go to my bank and tell them I got more than 1 BTC and I want a new house at 50% of their value and a car for free of their stock (in my country there are a lot of them, people don't pay their credits  Roll Eyes) for the transaction. If they're not agree, there are a lot of banks they will recieve me most greatefull...
3- Go to the same mall of ever with my only friend who got BTC to play bowling, drink Burn and play PumpItUp all night...
4- Tell him: 'Dude, we are millionaires... And that's all for you. Thank you".

Bitcoin 1 M$ never happen ........ bitcoin introduced block chains to us not future money .... at future banks and financial offices will work on block chain for release another form of money ...... every begging has a end ... Bitcoin will end at 2030 forever .....
Killjoy.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:31:31 PM

If it would happen by tomorrow i will buy my own Private Jet and will shift to my own private Island with my girl friend Grin
i will gift 10M USD to my friends and relatives if this would happen by tomorrow. Wink
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:03:51 PM

$1 million is completely possible. But the problem is most of them would be selling it when the price goes even one tenth as much.. (before jumping back, of course) Wink
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:08:46 PM

i would keep my bitcoins as i would expect the price to go even more up i think i will never sell my bitcoins unless they will be accepted as a global currency
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:05:25 PM

If this happens I will take early retirement and enjoy the rest of life by exploring and visiting the world.I will have more than enough money to stay just with interest and income from different investments which I will do.I will donate 25% of my wealth to needy people to share with them also.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:22:24 PM

I would sell all my BTC and invest in real estate and hotels industry as well as in It.I will become one of the business tycoons in my country.A luxurious mansion and few cars will be ahead.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:53:55 PM

I have only 1 BTC and I will really hold it till it reaches to 1 million $.I will start some decent business and make new house because this not much money for what I want to do.Anyway this is nice amount if this happens.
pokeviktor (OP)

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:27:32 AM

As you can see, more of us will change it...

It's true there are a lot of users we don't got 'large amounts' than others who can become millionaires with a small amount of his total stack of BTC, but we believe in that hope, and if that day arrives it will make the real difference to us, without a retirement but with something to began a quite better new life with new projects to come.

I dind't put a cent in BTC, but if it makes me millionaire I don't care how BTC project continues, that's the true... and that's because I'll use my money to my own projects (with payments in BTC, that's for course  Grin) and some years of my life will be sure in economic way, but not forever, and I should work in something new & different, as allways I've done; that's why I will change my BTC to cash.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:02:18 PM

Investment properties and travel. An island would be cool as well Tongue
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:09:41 PM

I would wake up from my dream  Grin lol

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:26:24 PM

Assuming that it's risen against other major currencies as well...

...then I'd assume that it would shortly fall back. I'd (a) sell calls with an expiry a few months ahead, and (b) buy short-term puts. I'd also start considering where I could free-up fiat, to buy BTC when it falls back.

I'm useless with timing BTC sales/purchases, and don't have easy fiat access to an exchange (banks in the UK are pretty hostile to bitcoin) so I doubt I'd have a chance to sell any BTC before it hit USD 1MM. I'm also wary of the tax hit I'd take - I'm not really planning on converting BTC to fiat until I can do it in as tax-efficient way as possible, and that's not a problem I need to face right now. Once it happens, though, yes, I'll buy a boat, an island and live a life of luxury!

This space intentionally left blank.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:34:30 PM

repay my mother

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: