Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our financial problems are derived from money?  (Read 2517 times)
Huobi-USD (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:15:33 AM

What do you think about this phrase told it by Simon Dixon: our financial problems are derived from money, “simply because money is debt.”

Chek out the article and tell us what do you think about that.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115231/simon-dixon-bitcoin-solves-3-major-problems-in-the-financial-system

Huobi Secure and Trustworthy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kromtar

Activity: 172

contracorriente

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:17:08 AM

Well maybe, but i think the true problem are technology, looks like very few politics and economist talk about it they fear this...

Who will consume if technology make people unemployed? it's a vicious spiral, enterprises replace people with machines to be more competitive, then these unemployed people lose their consume capacity so enterprises go bankrupt.

In the end only a few big corporations are still making some money but they will disappear too, this system is gone because of technology we will have to make a new one.

can't even clean my ass with fiat Sad
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:42:40 AM

What do you think about this phrase told it by Simon Dixon: our financial problems are derived from money, “simply because money is debt.”

Money is a ledger to keep track of when who did what.

If you create ledger inputs without being productive (print fiat), you are counterfeiting.

Financial problems are created by the ones who counterfeit (large central banks).

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:13:11 AM

what i think that every problems about financial crisis and everything else is only imputable to one thing, that everyone is udnestimating, this is the overpopulation

if we were 1B at max i'm sure this world would have been a better place, from every point of view
kromtar

contracorriente

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:35:46 AM

what i think that every problems about financial crisis and everything else is only imputable to one thing, that everyone is udnestimating, this is the overpopulation

if we were 1B at max i'm sure this world would have been a better place, from every point of view

Overpopulation is eugenesic bullshit, same will happen in a super technological society with 7b, 1b or 100k people...

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:28:25 AM

Overpopulation is eugenesic bullshit, same will happen in a super technological society with 7b, 1b or 100k people...

You cannot even measure overpopulation reliably when evening is driven by an unlimited supply of value tokens (fiat)
Once the money supply is limited and economies run on it you can tell if there is overpopulation or not
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:53:12 AM

no it isn't, it's the evil of the all thing, on this world, if there were few people in the world, less job would have been needed and there would be a condition to create more without overwhelming it

no intensive farming, less smog, less pollution of any kind etc, the list is so long is not even funny....

we have exceeded the good ratio between max population and what they need
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:10:28 PM

no it isn't, it's the evil of the all thing, on this world, if there were few people in the world, less job would have been needed and there would be a condition to create more without overwhelming it

no intensive farming, less smog, less pollution of any kind etc, the list is so long is not even funny....

we have exceeded the good ratio between max population and what they need

That's only true because people spend more than they deserve due to unlimited printing of value tokens.
Remove the current financial system and there could be an opportunity to equilibrium again
kromtar

contracorriente

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:31:19 PM

Bullshit, technology will soon destroy all jobs and even only one human alone in the entire world will be unemployed.

Thats why politics, corporations and bakns are just stealing everything they can before that happen, they know it will happen.

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:45:59 PM

Bullshit, technology will soon destroy all jobs and even only one human alone in the entire world will be unemployed.

Thats why politics, corporations and bakns are just stealing everything they can before that happen, they know it will happen.

Bullshit. First technology invented (the wheel) did not create unemployment. It created human progress and a higher standard of living. Even the wheel needed maintenance and improvement which created jobs.
kromtar

contracorriente

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:49:44 PM

We will see soon, people are even paying for a slave and shit job...  Tongue

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:58:34 PM

We will see soon, people are even paying for a slave and shit job...  Tongue

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Take profit with your knowledge.
kromtar

contracorriente

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:35:04 PM

Until now the elite was responsible for distributing wealth, but in the near future they will be in charge of distributing poverty, until the technology end all jobs.

Then came the most important transition of humanity, evolve or cause our own extinction.

Inevitably this will happen, it's the law of evolution.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 02:14:26 PM

Our problem right now lies in the system. Not that we can do anything about it. It all stems from greed and the system is easily manipulated.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:33:06 PM

Saying that our financial problems are derived from money (because it is debt) is like saying our murder problems are derived from bullets.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:53:42 PM

Money is a ledger to keep track of when who did what.

If you create ledger inputs without being productive (print fiat), you are counterfeiting.

Financial problems are created by the ones who counterfeit (large central banks).

This. What you want to say is, "Our financial problems are derived from government issued fiat."
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:08:06 PM

What do you think about this phrase told it by Simon Dixon: our financial problems are derived from money toilet paper fiat currency, “simply because money toiletpaper fiat currency is created by borrowing itself into existence with interest on it.

"Therefore there will always be more debt that currency in existence, because the interest rates is an addon to it. So you can never pay off the debt, you can only print more money to pay off the early debt until the ponzi scheme collapses...."

I edited your quote, this way it is more realistic.

Toilet paper ponzi fiat currency is not money. Its just a "bank-note", which is a fancy way to sell scam financial instruments to the gullible public.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:23:39 PM

Saying that our financial problems are derived from money (because it is debt) is like saying our murder problems are derived from bullets.

This is make sense and obvious.

Quote from: Dixon
I thought the bitcoin was some kind of a crazy Ponzi scheme, I didn’t get involved and I don’t want to lose face. Therefore, if I say I love the blockchain, then I can be involved, is the translation of “I love the blockchain, I hate bitcoin,

Why there are still people suppose, if bitcoin is ponzi scheme Roll Eyes
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:27:01 PM

GREED ---- is the problem
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:05:49 AM

There are many problems of which one is “money” The problem with “money” is that is not money but currency, fiat currency without any value at all currency that was borrowed into existence.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████