Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An apology makes a scammer more trustable?  (Read 1873 times)
Coinnosaurus (OP)

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:32:30 AM

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book. I believe that guy sent over the code without verifying just to force Razerglass to pay him and evade the contest while he is at it. Like the famous quote from the X-files said 'trust no one' Razerglass.

Also Coinosaurus  If you werent happy with 0.035 why did you send him the code without double checking to make sure you would get 0.125 and not 0.035 like he said??

Yes exactly. Thats a good point, one I've been trying to get across.
I repeat, he said that he will pay another guy 0.035 ,thats why I sent him the code
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:33:59 AM

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book.

Wrong are you my friend . The signature it's not photoshoped ,it's real and matches 100% with that picture ,you can check it by your self

Code:
[center][table][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]                           [color=#549FCE]▄▄▄[/color]
                            [color=#549FCE]▀███████▄▄▄[/color]
                             [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███[color=#549FCE]████████▄▄▄▄[/color]
                               [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███▌╙▀▀▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀█████████▄▄▄[/color]
                                [color=#549FCE] ▀███[/color]██▄            ╙╙╙▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀▀▀▀▀BA∞∞,[/color]
                                   [color=#549FCE]▀██[/color]███▄
                                     [color=#528FD2]▀██[/color]███▄
                                       [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄
                                         [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄          ▄██████
[color=#a3a3a3]▐█████,          ██   ╒██████████████▌[/color]     [color=#528FD2]╙█[/color]████▄      ▄██████╜    [color=#4479B3]██L             [color=#C6DFEE]▐██   ▄███[/color]███████████▄[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███▀▀███▄        ██▌  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/color]       ╙▀████▄  ▄██████╜      [color=#5593D8]██▌             [color=#C6DFEE]███  ███[/color]▀▀╙╙╙╙"╙╙╙▀▀██▌[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███   ▀███▄      ██▌  ▐██[/color]      ╓╓               ▀██████████╜        [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#B0D8EC]███  ██[/color]▌[/color]
[color=#8a8a8a]███     ╙███▄    ██▌  ▐██[/color]     [color=#53A8EA]████[/color]                ▀██████╜          [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#94CFE6]███  ▀█[/color]██████████████▄[/color]
[color=#828282]███       ╙███▄,,██▌  ▐██ [/color]    [color=#53A8EA]╙▀▀▀[/color]              ▄   ▀████,          [color=#3B6493]██▌             ███  ▄▄╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███         ╙▀█████▌  ▐██,[/color]                    [color=#4F99E7]▄███▄[/color]   ▀███▄         [color=#396597]███             ███  ██▄            ███[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███            ▀███Ü  ▐██████████████▌ [/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████[/color]     ▀███▄       [color=#295585]╙█████████████████`  ▀████████████████[/color]
[color=#a3a3a3]                 ╙      ╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`[/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████╜[/color]        ╙███▄        [color=#3F76B7]'╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀"╙         ╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                        [color=#4F99E7]4██████╜[/color]            ╙███▄    ▄▄▄     ▄µ  ╔▄  ╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                                                              ╙███▄ ▐████▄   █▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▀╙╙╙╙╙╙▀█▌
                                                                ╙▀████▌ `██▄╠█▌  ██▒ ██    ╓▄▄█▀  ██        ██
                                                                   ▀██▌   ╙███▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▄,,,,,,▄█▌
                                                                     ▀█▄    ╙▀`  ╙▀  ╙▀       ╙"   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
                                                                       ▀█▄
                                                                         ╙█▄
                                                                            ▀▄[/td][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]

[color=#549FCE]"▀▓▓▄[/color]
  [color=#549FCE]▐▀██[/color]█▄
      [color=#549FCE]▐███[/color]█▄
        [color=#549FCE]▀▀█[/color]█▄╓
          [color=#528FD2]▀▀█[/color]█▄▄
            [color=#528FD2]▀▀[/color]██▄
                 [color=#528FD2]▀█[/color]█▄
                   ▀██▄
                     ▀██▄
                       ▀██▄
                         ▀██▄
                           ▀▀█▄
                             ▀▀█▄
                               ▀▀█[/td]
[td][tr][/tr][font=corbel,BankGothic Lt BT][size=14pt][url=https://goo.gl/cvWwxW]Bitcoin rewrote from scratch: All problems solved
[size=5px][font=courier][color=#9e9e9e]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/td][/table]

You gave the work out for free now. You have solved our problem.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:42:30 AM

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book.

Wrong are you my friend . The signature it's not photoshoped ,it's real and matches 100% with that picture ,you can check it by your self

pretty much what happened through pm  as well, razerglass never agreed to actually buy the sig code for .125, and coinnosaurus simply sent without confirming that he would be selling it.

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book. I believe that guy sent over the code without verifying just to force Razerglass to pay him and evade the contest while he is at it. Like the famous quote from the X-files said 'trust no one' Razerglass.

Also Coinosaurus  If you werent happy with 0.035 why did you send him the code without double checking to make sure you would get 0.125 and not 0.035 like he said??

Yes exactly. Thats a good point, one I've been trying to get across.
I repeat, he said that he will pay another guy 0.035 ,thats why I sent him the code
you jumped the gun, and im assuming you were thinking that "if i send him the code now without him saying 'yes i will buy this from you for x price' he will HAVE to pay me instead of the other guy." youre overreacting to your own mistake from what i see.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Coinnosaurus (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:43:52 AM

Code:
[center][table][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]                           [color=#549FCE]▄▄▄[/color]
                            [color=#549FCE]▀███████▄▄▄[/color]
                             [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███[color=#549FCE]████████▄▄▄▄[/color]
                               [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███▌╙▀▀▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀█████████▄▄▄[/color]
                                [color=#549FCE] ▀███[/color]██▄            ╙╙╙▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀▀▀▀▀BA∞∞,[/color]
                                   [color=#549FCE]▀██[/color]███▄
                                     [color=#528FD2]▀██[/color]███▄
                                       [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄
                                         [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄          ▄██████
[color=#a3a3a3]▐█████,          ██   ╒██████████████▌[/color]     [color=#528FD2]╙█[/color]████▄      ▄██████╜    [color=#4479B3]██L             [color=#C6DFEE]▐██   ▄███[/color]███████████▄[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███▀▀███▄        ██▌  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/color]       ╙▀████▄  ▄██████╜      [color=#5593D8]██▌             [color=#C6DFEE]███  ███[/color]▀▀╙╙╙╙"╙╙╙▀▀██▌[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███   ▀███▄      ██▌  ▐██[/color]      ╓╓               ▀██████████╜        [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#B0D8EC]███  ██[/color]▌[/color]
[color=#8a8a8a]███     ╙███▄    ██▌  ▐██[/color]     [color=#53A8EA]████[/color]                ▀██████╜          [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#94CFE6]███  ▀█[/color]██████████████▄[/color]
[color=#828282]███       ╙███▄,,██▌  ▐██ [/color]    [color=#53A8EA]╙▀▀▀[/color]              ▄   ▀████,          [color=#3B6493]██▌             ███  ▄▄╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███         ╙▀█████▌  ▐██,[/color]                    [color=#4F99E7]▄███▄[/color]   ▀███▄         [color=#396597]███             ███  ██▄            ███[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███            ▀███Ü  ▐██████████████▌ [/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████[/color]     ▀███▄       [color=#295585]╙█████████████████`  ▀████████████████[/color]
[color=#a3a3a3]                 ╙      ╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`[/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████╜[/color]        ╙███▄        [color=#3F76B7]'╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀"╙         ╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                        [color=#4F99E7]4██████╜[/color]            ╙███▄    ▄▄▄     ▄µ  ╔▄  ╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                                                              ╙███▄ ▐████▄   █▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▀╙╙╙╙╙╙▀█▌
                                                                ╙▀████▌ `██▄╠█▌  ██▒ ██    ╓▄▄█▀  ██        ██
                                                                   ▀██▌   ╙███▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▄,,,,,,▄█▌
                                                                     ▀█▄    ╙▀`  ╙▀  ╙▀       ╙"   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
                                                                       ▀█▄
                                                                         ╙█▄
                                                                            ▀▄[/td][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]

[color=#549FCE]"▀▓▓▄[/color]
      [color=#549FCE]▐███[/color]█▄
        [color=#549FCE]▀▀█[/color]█▄╓
          [color=#528FD2]▀▀█[/color]█▄▄
                 [color=#528FD2]▀█[/color]█▄
                   ▀██▄
                     ▀██▄
                       ▀██▄
                         ▀██▄
                           ▀▀█▄
                             ▀▀█▄
                               ▀▀█[/td]
[td][tr][/tr][font=corbel,BankGothic Lt BT][size=14pt][url=https://goo.gl/cvWwxW]Bitcoin rewrote from scratch: All problems solved
[size=5px][font=courier][color=#9e9e9e]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/td][/table]

I did this because many of you think that I made this signature in photoshop..
I gave you the work almost for free also and the problem it's not solved.

▄▄▄
                            ▀███████▄▄▄
                             ▀██████████████▄▄▄▄
                               ▀██████▌╙▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄▄▄
                                ▀█████▄            ╙╙╙▀▀▀▀▀▀▀BA∞∞,
                                   ▀█████▄
                                     ▀█████▄
                                       ╙█████▄
                                         ╙█████▄          ▄██████
▐█████,          ██   ╒██████████████▌     ╙█████▄      ▄██████╜    ██L             ▐██   ▄██████████████▄
███▀▀███▄        ██▌  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ╙▀████▄  ▄██████╜      ██▌             ███  ███▀▀╙╙╙╙"╙╙╙▀▀██▌
███   ▀███▄      ██▌  ▐██      ╓╓               ▀██████████╜        ██▌             ███  ██
███     ╙███▄    ██▌  ▐██     ████                ▀██████╜          ██▌             ███  ▀███████████████▄
███       ╙███▄,,██▌  ▐██     ╙▀▀▀              ▄   ▀████,          ██▌             ███  ▄▄╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███         ╙▀█████▌  ▐██,                    ▄███▄   ▀███▄         ███             ███  ██▄            ███
███            ▀███Ü  ▐██████████████▌      ▄██████     ▀███▄       ╙█████████████████`  ▀████████████████
                 ╙      ╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`     ▄██████╜        ╙███▄        '╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀"╙         ╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        4██████╜            ╙███▄    ▄▄▄     ▄µ  ╔▄  ╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
                                                              ╙███▄ ▐████▄   █▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▀╙╙╙╙╙╙▀█▌
                                                                ╙▀████▌ `██▄╠█▌  ██▒ ██    ╓▄▄█▀  ██        ██
                                                                   ▀██▌   ╙███▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▄,,,,,,▄█▌
                                                                     ▀█▄    ╙▀`  ╙▀  ╙▀       ╙"   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
                                                                       ▀█▄
                                                                         ╙█▄
                                                                            ▀▄

"▀▓▓▄
  ▐▀███▄
    ▐▀███▄
      ▐████▄
        ▀▀██▄╓
          ▀▀██▄▄
            ▀▀██▄
              ▀▀██▄
                 ▀██▄
                   ▀██▄
                     ▀██▄
                       ▀██▄
                         ▀██▄
                           ▀▀█▄
                             ▀▀█▄
                               ▀▀█
Coinosaurus is a scammer!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice one.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:51:08 AM

You took that message the wrong way and jumped the gun on work that I hadn't really asked for. "Example != Job"

Now I regret that I left the feedback before to get the payment

So you admit you jumped the gun on leaving feedback, kind of like how you jumped the gun on this work I asked for a example on?

I told you I would pay 0.035. After receiving much better examples for that price range. You should of said " no I thought 0.125 " ...  but instead you replied, quoted me... and continued and then eventually sent the code.

you jumped the gun, and im assuming you were thinking that "if i send him the code now without him saying 'yes i will buy this from you for x price' he will HAVE to pay me instead of the other guy." youre overreacting to your own mistake from what i see.

You forsure jumped the gun. Never did I say I would take the work/example for your price.

I sent you a counteroffer.

And you had nothing to say about it then.

I'm sure you will keep pasting the pictures of the trust we left each other.
But don't forget the risked amount is meaningless, you left trust first I copied and pasted the risked amount you had already put. When no payment was received, you actually LIED by saying I paid the agreed amount. Is that all you can come up with? Just accept the fact we both should of confirmed the job and payment before payment and code was exchanged. Lesson learned for us both.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:09:03 AM

I also talked to razerglass about this signature in PM, he did asked me for example. Unfortunately I don't have much time to work on this one so I didn't send him anything.
I have joined so many signature contests here, and I also work with people through PM. The major problem here is razerglass ask every designers to make a sample for his logo, that is pretty much to tell designer to work for you and you will only pay the one you chose, there is no problem with that if you run it in a open contest with bounty amount stated up front. But here, you compare the works of the designers submissions and bidding the best result with lowest rate (which we don't know the design result).
Lesson learned here, best is to ask only designers past works, if you feel you interested with their works go with them. You don't want to gamble with just 1 designer, run a contest with some bounty. That's all I can say.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:34:17 PM

He wants you to lower your price for your design. I think there is no "another guy" who would make a nice sign for 0.035btc. You should have called his bluff and let him pay "another guy" the 0.035btc.

The major problem here is razerglass ask every designers to make a sample for his logo, that is pretty much to tell designer to work for you and you will only pay the one you chose

This is precisely the case. He wants the best signature and not promise to pay anything.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:38:27 PM

I also talked to razerglass about this signature in PM, he did asked me for example. Unfortunately I don't have much time to work on this one so I didn't send him anything.
I have joined so many signature contests here, and I also work with people through PM. The major problem here is razerglass ask every designers to make a sample for his logo, that is pretty much to tell designer to work for you and you will only pay the one you chose, there is no problem with that if you run it in a open contest with bounty amount stated up front. But here, you compare the works of the designers submissions and bidding the best result with lowest rate (which we don't know the design result).
Lesson learned here, best is to ask only designers past works, if you feel you interested with their works go with them. You don't want to gamble with just 1 designer, run a contest with some bounty. That's all I can say.

Yeah the decision was made to hold a competition after I had created the thread asking for designers, a handful of people replied in the thread telling me that a competition is the best course of action. That also corresponds with the same time me asking the designers if they would like to use their entry in the competition. This is my first venture seeking out service. And lots of lessons have been learned. I'm sure for both parties.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:49:05 PM

Yeah the decision was made to hold a competition after I had created the thread asking for designers, a handful of people replied in the thread telling me that a competition is the best course of action.

It's going to cost you more than 0.035btc to hold a design contest. The best designers like medUSA and roslinpl wouldn't design for less than 0.2btc. I think Coinnosaurus's design is a bargain at 0.125btc and you have already paid part of it.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:06:15 PM

Yeah the decision was made to hold a competition after I had created the thread asking for designers, a handful of people replied in the thread telling me that a competition is the best course of action.

It's going to cost you more than 0.035btc to hold a design contest. The best designers like medUSA and roslinpl wouldn't design for less than 0.2btc. I think Coinnosaurus's design is a bargain at 0.125btc and you have already paid part of it.

Yes sir I am well aware now, the community has donated appropriate funds to compensate the winner(s) and the runoffs.

Holding a public competition with a community vote is a overall much better way to ask for service when it is FOR a community instead of going on a private solo venture.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Coinnosaurus (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:47:48 AM

Yes sir I am well aware now, the community has donated appropriate funds to compensate the winner(s) and the runoffs.

Holding a public competition with a community vote is a overall much better way to ask for service when it is FOR a community instead of going on a private solo venture.

So now you agree that you didn't paid me fully.I hope you'll make the right decision and I'll remove the feedback

Im having so much fun over here  Grin that signature looks so weird. But for realz... the gun was jumped in my book too by Scamosaurus... Thanks for the code too

Not sure why you're so happy my young friend since you said that the signature looks weird ,anyway you're welcome .
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:52:01 AM

So now you agree that you didn't paid me fully.I hope you'll make the right decision and I'll remove the feedback

Bud you gave the code out for free. Why would I pay for that freeware?

Look at the history, you jumped the gun and sent me work knowing full well my standing offer was 0.035. You got paid in full. and then you shared my code with the public. You kinda screwed me here.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Coinnosaurus (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:58:21 AM

Bud you gave the code out for free.

I gave it to you almost for free , sooner or later it would have been open for public
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:01:00 AM

You took that message the wrong way and jumped the gun on work that I hadn't really asked for. "Example != Job"

So you admit you jumped the gun on leaving feedback, kind of like how you jumped the gun on this work I asked for a example on?

I told you I would pay 0.035. After receiving much better examples for that price range. You should of said " no I thought 0.125 " ...  but instead you replied, quoted me... and continued and then eventually sent the code.

You forsure jumped the gun. Never did I say I would take the work/example for your price.

But don't forget the risked amount is meaningless, you left trust first I copied and pasted the risked amount you had already put. When no payment was received, you actually LIED by saying I paid the agreed amount. Is that all you can come up with? Just accept the fact we both should of confirmed the job and payment before payment and code was exchanged. Lesson learned for us both.

You keep trying to pull in pictures I already posted as if its something new. I'm sorry bud but the code I paid for when I decided to give it to the public was my decision, but you jumped the gun on that too. Just like everything else seen above. There is no value in it anymore. It cannot be used as the example for the competition.

You should refund me my bitcoin. For giving out the signature I purchased from you for free.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Coinnosaurus (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:12:43 AM

You keep trying to pull in pictures I already posted as if its something new. I'm sorry bud but the code I paid for when I decided to give it to the public was my decision, but you jumped the gun on that too. Just like everything else seen agove. There is no value in it anymore. It cannot be used as the example for the competition.

I will keep posting pictures because you seems to forget or don't want to remeber what you said.
I didn't jumped the gun ,we agreed at 0.125 and I thought you remeber that.
We both did mistakes thats why I accepted community's suggestion which is a middle price.

You should refund me my bitcoin. For giving out the signature I purchased from you for free.

You have to pay my spent time
I gave it to you almost for free , sooner or later it would have been open for public

Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:17:02 AM

I will keep posting pictures because you seems to forget or don't want to remeber what you said.
We both did mistakes thats why I accepted community's suggestion which is a middle price.

I never agreed to 0.125, we can keep arguing over this until you are a hero member.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:20:12 AM

You have given the signature out for free. You OWE me my money back. This entire escapade is a waste of time now that the public has seen the code. Thanks to you giving it out without my concent.

You have my bitcoin address. do the right thing.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Coinnosaurus (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:22:28 AM

I never agreed to 0.125, we can keep arguing over this until you are a hero member.

You have given the signature out for free. You OWE me my money back. This entire escapade is a waste of time now that the public has seen the code. Thanks to you giving it out without my concent.

It's useless to talk with you ,it's a double waste of time . My feedback will not be removed ,let the people know what ass you are.
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:23:19 AM

It's useless to talk with you ,it's a double waste of time . My feedback will not be removed ,let the people know that ass you are.

Fair enough. You have my bitcoin address if you ever have a change of heart my friend.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒