Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking fora .05 loan for 1 week account as collateral still need  (Read 1126 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:29:31 AM

It looks like for you it become a habit of asking loan higher then your account value or you may be doing this to gain account trust.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:25:35 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 10:38:00 AM by newcoins1978

He has repaid loans to KWH ~5 times. Why do you think he will not repay his ~6th loan Huh

You scammer we no need of your advice on this forum. Better you get out of here and do not try to cheat innocent people on this forum. Since QS supporting for this loan so think 1000 times before lending coins to him.
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:53:06 PM

Still need. Thanks
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:23:21 PM

He has repaid loans to KWH ~5 times. Why do you think he will not repay his ~6th loan Huh
You scammer we no need of your advice on this forum. Better you get out of here and do not try to cheat innocent people on this forum. Since QS supporting for this loan so think 1000 times before lending coins to him.
There is absolutely no need to bring that issue with QS onto this thread. Go back to the Scam Accusations thread to discuss it.

And QS: it's just that something tells me that josephdd's loans are reputation loans, solely for the intention of making people trust him and ask for bigger loans. I really see no real need for him to be asking loans this regularly. Regardless of how much loan reputation you have, the collateral should ALWAYS be greater value than the loan.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:28:36 PM

There is absolutely no need to bring that issue with QS onto this thread. Go back to the Scam Accusations thread to discuss it.

And QS: it's just that something tells me that josephdd's loans are reputation loans, solely for the intention of making people trust him and ask for bigger loans. I really see no real need for him to be asking loans this regularly. Regardless of how much loan reputation you have, the collateral should ALWAYS be greater value than the loan.

stop saying dumb stuff about reputation loans. its silly. also , if it wasa a Reputation thing wouldnt i atleast askfor my previous loaners to write sometype of trust comment>?
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:35:58 PM

Why shouldn't I bring this issue here because he is supporting of the suspicious loan request. Except him did any one on this thread support this loan request?

QS use be a reputable member but he do not even know what you know Regardless of how much loan reputation you have, the collateral should ALWAYS be greater value than the loan.

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:37:29 PM

how is this a shady request anyway>>? it is a loan request in the loan forum. its not like im a freaking newbie or something
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:39:35 PM

how is this a shady request anyway>>? it is a loan request in the loan forum. its not like im a freaking newbie or something

I already stated why it is a shady request in my previous post.

Regardless of how much loan reputation you have, the collateral should ALWAYS be greater value than the loan.

Why shouldn't I bring this issue here because he is supporting of the suspicious loan request. Except him did any one on this thread support this loan request?

Because this thread was not created for that discussion. The thread in the scam accusations thread, however, was created to discuss that.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:45:03 PM

Because you somehow think it's a "reputation" loan however I never asked any one who previously loaned me to write anything in my trust so how exactly would I be ever building reputation
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:54:56 PM

Because you somehow think it's a "reputation" loan however I never asked any one who previously loaned me to write anything in my trust so how exactly would I be ever building reputation

I think you understood wrongly this loan request is more than the value of your account so it is not related to reputation but every one suspecting you will not pay back this loan. Your account trust and your asking higher amount than your collateral.

Since this morning after seeing so many suggestions you never even think of reducing your request loan amount but still pressing to get same amount. Now ever one suspecting you may not return loan.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:19:03 PM

I think you understood wrongly this loan request is more than the value of your account so it is not related to reputation but every one suspecting you will not pay back this loan. Your account trust and your asking higher amount than your collateral.

Since this morning after seeing so many suggestions you never even think of reducing your request loan amount but still pressing to get same amount. Now ever one suspecting you may not return loan.

In the op I said I could really use .05 but Need .,04 so yea a. Anyway I dint have time to argue here anymore. If someone is interested in the loan, please me md
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: