Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking fora .05 loan for 1 week account as collateral still need  (Read 1126 times)
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:46:22 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 07:11:43 AM by josephdd

have past paid loans. payback will be by next saturday at .06 ..need .04 but wouldappreciate .05
177JfPK6z8s2B6J43Vn88umwWegCTWRMJN
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:55:26 PM

0.05 is double of the amount you asked for last time. is this a reputation loan?

also I don't think your account is worth 0.05. especially if the account changed ownership via loan.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:57:00 PM

There is already a warning message on your account saying not recommend to lend without collateral for loans.

Your account is not worth for what your asking 0.05BTC. DO you have any other collateral to offer? After looking at your post quality you may get maximum 0.01 for this account
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:00:10 AM

There is already a warning message on your account saying not recommend to lend without collateral for loans.

Your account is not worth for what your asking 0.05BTC. DO you have any other collateral to offer? After looking at your post quality you may get maximum 0.01 for this account

the warnings are old as hell and since then have done deals of 1k play with one of those users and received loans from the other reputable person who wrote that. ive gottoen more that double that max you say of .01
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:24:37 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 12:57:24 AM by --Encrypted--

da faq does "1k play" means?
maybe your account is worth a little bit more than 0.01, but it definitely isn't worth 0.05.

P.S.
I wasn't trying to be harsh. it's just the way I talk.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:49:40 AM

da faq does "1k play" means?
maybe your account is worth a little bit more than 0.01, but it definitely isn't worth 0.05.

im sorry ymy ipad autocorrected. no need to get an attitude
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:22:02 AM

the warnings are old as hell and since then have done deals of 1k play with one of those users and received loans from the other reputable person who wrote that. ive gottoen more that double that max you say of .01

There two warnings posted in June and July not the hell old ones. If some one post with proof that your doing some thing not correct then no need be an trusted member. Both feedback's are with proofs so you will not get even half of the amount your requesting. The good and clean full members accounts itself selling around 0.07BTC.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:30:43 AM

There two warnings posted in June and July not the hell old ones. If some one post with proof that your doing some thing not correct then no need be an trusted member. Both feedback's are with proofs so you will not get even half of the amount your requesting. The good and clean full members accounts itself selling around 0.07BTC.

old as hell asnew to the site. one of the members who wrote that , kwh, as since given me 3 separate loans
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:47:49 AM

He has repaid loans to KWH ~5 times. Why do you think he will not repay his ~6th loan Huh
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:59:33 AM

He has repaid loans to KWH ~5 times. Why do you think he will not repay his ~6th loan Huh
thank you quickseller. people are so quiick to jump on me all the time. you also have my personal number and have always replied to you promptly through text.  kwh actually said he would have given it to me in pm however he is doint some business and unable to access his coins for a day or so
dwihananto

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:12:25 AM

i can give you loan just BTC0.01, if you want please PM me
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 02:13:55 AM

I'm almost positive this user is doing reputation loans and is building up to the big loan scam. OP, your account is not worth anything near 0.05BTC.

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:20:30 AM

I'm almost positive this user is doing reputation loans and is building up to the big loan scam. OP, your account is not worth anything near 0.05BTC.
ok dude think what youwant but im not. fucking reputation loan for .05 to scam lol. quickseller knows my phone number , fathers name, brothers name and mine. and i give him full permission to give that out if i :scam for .05 freaking bitcoins. he has all that info becauese we did 2 different person to person tttransactions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:24:35 AM

ok dude think what youwant but im not. fucking reputation loan for .05 to scam lol. quickseller knows my phone number , fathers name, brothers name and mine. and i give him full permission to give that out if i :scam for .05 freaking bitcoins. he has all that info becauese we did 2 different person to person tttransactions.
That is really not something I would be comfortable releasing over ~$12. If you wanted to publish such information yourself, then I could confirm that I what I believe is true, but I would not give that information to others over such a small amount of money.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:28:53 AM

That is really not something I would be comfortable releasing over ~$12. If you wanted to publish such information yourself, then I could confirm that I what I believe is true, but I would not give that information to others over such a small amount of money.

understood i was just getting carried away with the stupid accusation that i wauld scam for .05 coins.
mastercoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:45:41 AM

understood i was just getting carried away with the stupid accusation that i wauld scam for .05 coins.

Now in this forum people are ready to believe any new member but not Quickseller. After reading this whole thread every one has pointed out that you will not pay back this loan except Quickseller.

Quickseller is all the while doing shady work has been already proven and now started supporting people like you. This looks like completely planned scam be careful before lend him any btc.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:51:36 AM

Now in this forum people are ready to believe any new member but not Quickseller. After reading this whole thread every one has pointed out that you will not pay back this loan except Quickseller.

Quickseller is all the while doing shady work has been already proven and now started supporting people like you. This looks like completely planned scam be careful before lend him any btc.

lol right except that my previous loans are by KWH who said he would have absoultety filled this if he had access to his coins. is he reputable enough for you to stp saying dumb shit
mastercoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:58:30 AM

lol right except that my previous loans are by KWH who said he would have absoultety filled this if he had access to his coins. is he reputable enough for you to stp saying dumb shit

I never said KWH is not reputable but your account is not reputable to give so much loan.

If KWH believes so much to you then why are you asking loan in public? why can't you ask one more loan from him?

If your asking loan in public then you should respect members questions and if you think shit then close this shit thread and  get loan from some where else. Why are begging here for loan with worth less collateral
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:12:08 AM

I never said KWH is not reputable but your account is not reputable to give so much loan.

If KWH believes so much to you then why are you asking loan in public? why can't you ask one more loan from him?

If your asking loan in public then you should respect members questions and if you think shit then close this shit thread and  get loan from some where else. Why are begging here for loan with worth less collateral

hey man. im sorry you are so angry. no one is i begging, i just posting inthe lending section requesting a loan. it seemed like right place. i did respect all qustions, i believe i also answered all accusations. . concerning kwh , i do believe your reading comprehension skills may be lacking, however i mentioned in apost above kWH has stated he would definitly reloan me, however heis undergoing to maintaince or something and wnot have access to his coins for 24 hours or so. its one thing to questions someone, but you are a dick
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:18:47 AM

hey man. im sorry you are so angry. no one is i begging, i just posting inthe lending section requesting a loan. it seemed like right place. i did respect all qustions, i believe i also answered all accusations. . concerning kwh , i do believe your reading comprehension skills may be lacking, however i mentioned in apost above kWH has stated he would definitly reloan me, however heis undergoing to maintaince or something and wnot have access to his coins for 24 hours or so. its one thing to questions someone, but you are a dick

When you are in asking position you should have a patience to answer all the questions with politely who ever ask related to your loan. Instead if you say shit or dick for questions even before you take loan then surely you will not respect the Leander after taking loan particularly when you do not have a sufficient collateral for the loan. Yes I agree you have answered most of the question but at the end you also end your post insulting the members.

My opinion is just avoid this loan request. It doesn't looks like a real loan request.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: