Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:40:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the updates of DASH  (Read 2978 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:46:44 AM

... I haven't seen him claiming the launch was "fair".

tl;dr, because the launch wasn't fair.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:49:31 AM

Yes, many people missed the launch. And the train. That is unfortunate.
jwinterm
Legendary

Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:59:45 AM

Train is taking a shit. Maybe you guys should try changing the name again, that might spark some interest.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:10:44 AM

The train left the station in January 2014 and arrived at its destination in May 2014. Did you sleep through your stop?

Unless you are pretty sure you can continue to beat this little game of greater fool, find an exit point.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:50:17 AM

The train left the station in January 2014 and arrived at its destination in May 2014. Did you sleep through your stop?

Unless you are pretty sure you can continue to beat this little game of greater fool, find an exit point.

Smooth why don't you and the other 29 Monero developers try and make something out of Monero. Did you know Evan's work is copied by many other coins? X11, Masternodes, Instant transactions..etc.
What did ANYONE copy from you or the other 29 Monero developers? NOTHING. Instead the only thing you and the other 29 DEVELOPERS OF MONERO is COPYing and PASTing.

Did you all know that Monero people used to LOVE Otoh? but he sold all he's Monero because he said there was no Innovation or work been done on Monero beside one thing! Cry*p*to about other coins into forums instead of doing any Crypto work!. Did you all know That Repietilla The Finnish millionaire who hit it big just like Otoh did from owning many Bitcoins before the big run owns more than 10% of All Monero but they still hatin of Otoh because Dash is 5x higher than Monero aka Otoh made the right choice AKA how dare he get rich and we *Monero* DON'T!

Speaking of Rpietilla did you also know that Monero is a Finnish coin with a crippled miner so people also did mine lots of coins...if you know Monero from teh start it had a Finnish FLAG on it's website BUT THEY CLAIM TH MAIN DEVELOPER dissapeared and current ones are brand NEW developers  who has NOTHING  to do with the BAD LAUNCH or START.

Did you know that Monero spread hate all OVER THE FORUMS just look at every single Monero shill in this thread history and you will understand what I am talking about and YES you right including Smooth the Monero developer!

Their PR is basically swarm BTC talk with Monero threads and invade other ANN threads or any thread that is not Monero again check their history. In fact they will also claim that someone like Evan who is been interviewed by all the Crypto WEBSITES, MAGAZINES, RADIO talk shows is invalid but ask them did you be into any of these for some work you have done NOPE NOPE and NOPE, because it's simple they did not add anything to crypto except CRY*P*TO about it into forums!.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:03:17 AM

Smooth why don't you ...

As for Dash, here's some good advice:

Monero from teh start it had a Finnish FLAG on it's website

That, my friend, is sig-worthy Dash stupidity.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:18:08 AM

Woah, surely you care since you reply to every DASH thread or anything related to Evan. Jealous of he's success and media coverage he gets while all you're SPAM here isn't working. Nor you or the other 29 Monero developers  can compete with he's coding skills but I have to give it to you when it comes to misquoting and copy pasting skills.

I want an exist? why would I say I have 14.5k Dash that is not mine in BTCtalk! I believe in Dash since it offers new things and Dash team keeps updating new things ALWAYS, many tests happening  and even innovation ways for crypto. Yet I want an exist?? keep at it since all you do is cry|p|to about it here into forums this is why I don't buy Monero because you are a very jealous person just like many of Monero trolls here who are no good but selling hot air.

I only mentioned the Finnish flag because you're biggest Monero holders are from Finland Rpietila & Cryptomillionaire. So in Monero side they claim the bad launch happened and new ppl came and took control but that is a lie it is the same ppl.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
blobafett2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:36:19 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 11:04:53 AM by blobafett2

Woah, surely you care since you reply to every DASH thread or anything related to Evan. Jealous of he's success and media coverage he gets while all you're SPAM here isn't working. Nor you or the other 29 Monero developers  can compete with he's coding skills but I have to give it to you when it comes to misquoting and copy pasting skills.

I want an exist? why would I say I have 14.5k Dash that is not mine in BTCtalk! I believe in Dash since it offers new things and Dash team keeps updating new things ALWAYS, many tests happening  and even innovation ways for crypto. Yet I want an exist?? keep at it since all you do is cry|p|to about it here into forums this is why I don't buy Monero because you are a very jealous person just like many of Monero trolls here who are no good but selling hot air.

I only mentioned the Finnish flag because you're biggest Monero holders are from Finland Rpietila & Cryptomillionaire. So in Monero side they claim the bad launch happened and new ppl came and took control but that is a lie it is the same ppl.

don't be angry with the 2 dozen Monero trolls here hopping up and down with rage at Dash's latest ground-breaking feature - pure decentralized governance and funding from the blockchain, meaning Dash is now the first digital autonomous corporation Cheesy.  

...because in true Monero style, they recently tried to copy Dash and do the same thing,  but the furthest they got was adding a board on their forum Wink  https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:15:14 AM

Woah, surely you care since you reply to every DASH thread or anything related to Evan. Jealous of he's success and media coverage he gets while all you're SPAM here isn't working. Nor you or the other 29 Monero developers  can compete with he's coding skills but I have to give it to you when it comes to misquoting and copy pasting skills.

I want an exist? why would I say I have 14.5k Dash that is not mine in BTCtalk! I believe in Dash since it offers new things and Dash team keeps updating new things ALWAYS, many tests happening  and even innovation ways for crypto. Yet I want an exist?? keep at it since all you do is cry|p|to about it here into forums this is why I don't buy Monero because you are a very jealous person just like many of Monero trolls here who are no good but selling hot air.

don't be angry with the 2 dozen Monero trolls here hopping up and down with rage at Dash's latest ground-breaking feature - pure decentralized governance and funding, meaning Dash is now the first digital autonomous corporation Cheesy.  

...because in true Monero style, they recently tried to do copy Dash and to the same thing,  but the furthest they got was adding a board on a forum Wink  https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required

Until  Monero jams a bunch of algos together (maybe they'll do 12 and call it Super X-12!), throws in a novelty toy and calls it a privacy solution, calls low confirmations insta-x-marks-the-spot-you-should-have-used-more-confirmations and renames the coin twice (stealing the name of the real dash from their community), I don't think you can claim Monero is following xcoin's shadow.

Monero: building the coin, before they offer bells and whistles. Fairly launched. The best privacy solution available. Dash can't claim any of those things.

leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:18:01 AM

don't be angry with the 2 dozen Monero trolls here hopping up and down with rage at Dash's latest ground-breaking feature - pure decentralized governance and funding, meaning Dash is now the first digital autonomous corporation Cheesy.  

...because in true Monero style, they recently tried to do copy Dash and to the same thing,  but the furthest they got was adding a board on a forum Wink  https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required

Until  Monero jams a bunch of algos together (maybe they'll do 12 and call it Super X-12!), throws in a novelty toy and calls it a privacy solution, calls low confirmations insta-x-marks-the-spot-you-should-have-used-more-confirmations and renames the coin twice (stealing the name of the real dash from their community), I don't think you can claim Monero is following xcoin's shadow.

Monero: building the coin, before they offer bells and whistles. Fairly launched. The best privacy solution available. Dash can't claim any of those things.

Monero and Dash are both worthless bagholder coins.

Name 10 shops in real life were you are able to pay with either on of them.
You can't!  Grin
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:29:41 AM

You can't!  Grin

Technically you can use shapeshift (or xmr.to with Monero) with dash and moneroj to pay anywhere that you can with bitcoin. As to your point that there aren't places to spend Monero or Dash without those types of services, I'd say that i always viewed moneroj as a store of wealth and that the consumer side would expand once the official GUI was released and marketing efforts were made in earnest by the community and developers. If that makes me a bagholder, then I'm a bagholder.  Wink

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:31:49 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 11:43:23 AM by Shrikez

edit: I wasn't being a gentleman, deleted

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
toknormal
Legendary

Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

Lovely thread. Nice and friendly  Smiley
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:42:52 AM

Lovely thread. Nice and friendly  Smiley

you're right. A friendly match would be much more enjoyable. Editing post.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
leipebarry

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:45:29 AM

You can't!  Grin

Technically you can use shapeshift (or xmr.to with Monero) with dash and moneroj to pay anywhere that you can with bitcoin. As to your point that there aren't places to spend Monero or Dash without those types of services, I'd say that i always viewed moneroj as a store of wealth and that the consumer side would expand once the official GUI was released and marketing efforts were made in earnest by the community and developers. If that makes me a bagholder, then I'm a bagholder.  Wink

1. Use shapeshift in other words the coin is useless.
2. Coin can not be used so is a store of wealth. OMFG!!!! You could also collect shells on the beach!
3. Both coins are ponzi schemes.
blobafett2

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:45:39 AM

Until  Monero jams a bunch of algos together (maybe they'll do 12 and call it Super X-12!), throws in a novelty toy and calls it a privacy solution, calls low confirmations insta-x-marks-the-spot-you-should-have-used-more-confirmations and renames the coin twice (stealing the name of the real dash from their community), I don't think you can claim Monero is following xcoin's shadow.

"Monero: Building the coin"

No mention of Bytecoin?  That's weird, because looking at your code, it's mostly Bytecoin with the copyright messages stripped out...

Bytecoin 2014: https://github.com/fanye398/bytecoin/blob/master/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp

https://i.imgur.com/JLlt68q.png

Monero 2015:

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/blob/master/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp

https://i.imgur.com/k0ogP8T.png

Let's look at some key functions:

Monero wallet handling new block:

https://i.imgur.com/OQRGNGA.png

Bytecoin wallet handling new block:

https://i.imgur.com/SJfP6qY.png

The main difference is you cut and paste the Bytecoin copyright message out of the file lol Wink

Processing new transactions:

Monero:

https://i.imgur.com/0XZfm1v.png

Bytecoin:

https://i.imgur.com/ri91ew9.png

So copyright violation is the first problem, but bigger question, why the smoke and mirrors show to hide that it's Bytecoin code, does this make it easier to pump something to noobs that's 'written from scratch'? Wink

This also explains why the one of the first jobs Monero dev's are trying to outsource 1 year later, is documenting the Bytecoin source code to help them understand it better Wink  https://forum.getmonero.org/9/work-in-progress/2373/documentation-and-cleanup-of-source-code

"Monero: Fair launch"

Weird that you forgot to mention Monero's scam miner that let the developers mine faster than everyone else:

http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg11222015#msg11222015

You're not the only one who things it's fair to do that, Smooth also feels lauching deliberately crippled miners means Monero launch was fair

There was nothing wrong with the history of Monero. It's one of if not the cleanest coins and launches in history.

So, back to the topic...Dash, a coin with real original features and code, not stolen and passed off as their own...and just made the first DAC in human history...no wonder it makes so many of the Monero E-Gangsters mad Wink
leipebarry

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:51:28 AM

If you hold any Monero or Dash I would cash them out really fast because there is no future.
Cash out while you can because the price keeps on dropping.
blobafett2

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:05:45 PM

If you hold any Monero or Dash I would cash them out really fast because there is no future.
Cash out while you can because the price keeps on dropping.

Dash just successfully innovated and launched the first pure-decentralized way to manage the currency's future and fund development and the other tasks that need to be done.   That means Dash network is now an autonomous entity that runs itself, the first of it's kind anywhere in the world.  Some people think this is history in the making...I guess if the FUD-driven price on a few exchanges in the backstreets of the Alt coin grotto puts you off, maybe you should sell your Dash and provide some liquidity, i'm sure the smart people are looking ahead a bit Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:11:06 PM

Technically you can use shapeshift (or xmr.to with Monero) with dash and moneroj to pay anywhere that you can with bitcoin. As to your point that there aren't places to spend Monero or Dash without those types of services, I'd say that i always viewed moneroj as a store of wealth and that the consumer side would expand once the official GUI was released and marketing efforts were made in earnest by the community and developers. If that makes me a bagholder, then I'm a bagholder.  Wink

2. Coin can not be used so is a store of wealth. OMFG!!!! You could also collect shells on the beach!

1 & 2. You left out the second part of my statement (which i bolded for your convenience). As long as I can trade moneroj, I can use it as a store of wealth. It doesn't need to be consumer friendly to meet this criteria--I also can't spend Google stock or gold bonds anywhere. But this doesn't mean that I don't think that Monero will see business adoption once the official enterprise level GUI is released--this is exactly what i think will happen--sorry you don't agree.

3. Did you borrow that from r/buttcoin and not see the irony?

leipebarry

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:14:58 PM

1 & 2. You left out the second part of my statement (which i bolded for your convenience). As long as I can trade moneroj, I can use it as a store of wealth. It doesn't need to be consumer friendly to meet this criteria--I also can't spend Google stock or gold bonds anywhere. But this doesn't mean that I don't think that Monero will see business adoption once the official enterprise level GUI is released--this is exactly what i think will happen--sorry you don't agree.

3. Did you borrow that from r/buttcoin and not see the irony?  Wink
[/quote]

CryptoCURRENCY you point is invalid move along

So Monero is 'CryptoStoreofWealth' ROFL you are digging it deeper and deeper.
Hello Bank, hello Pawnshop I would like to cash out my Monero. Grin Grin Grin
Where do you live under a rock?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: