Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is attempting to create unjust liabilities for me that was not consented to  (Read 3779 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:37:32 AM

Vod recently opened a thread in which he is attempting to create liabilities for me which were not consented to, are unjust and are absurd. His thread claims that those who have received benefits from my services are entitled to a refund despite having rendered such services.

Despite Vod creating a self moderated thread, I requested that he clarify that no such consent was given to create such liabilities, and informed him that he should not delete my post so that those reading his thread can clearly see my stance on the subject. My demand was ignored and Vod instead deleted my post from his self moderated thread.

This behavior is nothing short of enabling and encouraging the extortion by others and is untrustworthy behavior.

Additionally, Vod had committed libel against me multiple times across multiple threads, and refuses to provide an address that he can accept service to in order to be held responsible for such libel in the event that such a suit is decided to be brought against him. If anyone has information about where Vod aka Martin Lawrence can be served with a legal process then please post below or PM me with such information.

edit: Below is the post that Vod had deleted in his self moderated thread:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
This is factually untrue. I never agreed to refund those who I had escrowed for that one of my alts were not a party to the transaction. You are attempting to create a liability for me that I have not consented to, is unjust and is inequitable.

I demand that you correct your post to reflect what I had actually agreed to, which is refunds would be offered to those who was a party in which an alt of mine was a couterparty to the trade. No additional refunds would result in equitable treatment to those involved as there is not even theoretical damages.

If this post is deleted and/or if the OP is not corrected immediately, then negative trust will result and a scam accusation will be resulted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:41:28 AM

You are not welcome in that thread QS.  Stop posting for as you see they will be deleted.

Oh, and please provide your address should I wish to sue you for libel.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:43:15 AM

Like I said in my post that you deleted, what you had posted is factually inaccurate and is neither something I had consented to nor is something that is equitable.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:46:29 AM

There you go - Quickseller is now REFUSING to send me an address where I can serve him for libel.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:52:47 AM

There you go - Quickseller is now REFUSING to send me an address where I can serve him for libel.
What false statement are you claiming that I have made about you
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:24:34 AM

Vod is an idiot he thinks he can play god on the forum i will lol my ass off the day he will get -rep or even removed from default trust.

Omg now i will get -rep from him  Shocked
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:29:48 AM

Vod is an idiot he thinks he can play god on the forum i will lol my ass off the day he will get -rep or even removed from default trust.

Omg now i will get -rep from him  Shocked
I am not sure exactly how serious you are considering the age of your account. However Vod does have a history of giving negative trust against people who have differing opinions that he has, especially those regarding religion.

More recently (and to some extent in the past as well), he seems to have dictated the terms that others should engage in when dealing with others, as opposed to warning others as to what the best practices would be to protect all parties involved in potential transactions.
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:37:02 AM

i am serious he fucked up my hero account because he was not happy about something i refused.

the day will come when he will have -rep as well Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:46:23 AM

Quickseller performed escrow services. There are no complaints with QS's escrow services.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:48:52 AM

i am serious he fucked up my hero account because he was not happy about something i refused.

I cannot speak to your situation without knowing the details of your account. If you wanted to PM me the identity of your account then I can look into the situation for you. Unfortunately Vod does not exactly have a history of being reasonable, so I have my doubts about being able to get any negative trust from him removed.

Regarding him receiving negative reputation, Vod is currently attempting to encourage enable the extortion of me by my previous customers, potentially unbeknown to them as they may request a refund they are not entitled to and then publicly complain.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:59:38 AM

I cannot speak to your situation without knowing the details of your account. If you wanted to PM me the identity of your account then I can look into the situation for you. Unfortunately Vod does not exactly have a history of being reasonable, so I have my doubts about being able to get any negative trust from him removed.

Regarding him receiving negative reputation, Vod is currently attempting to encourage enable the extortion of me by my previous customers, potentially unbeknown to them as they may request a refund they are not entitled to and then publicly complain.

That's ok, there's always the legal route. Canadian defamatory law may be on your side.

I've said this in another thread but I'd be more than happy to contribute 20 BTC to a legal fund.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:23:12 AM

Quickseller performed escrow services. There are no complaints with QS's escrow services.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.

Yeah dude, we should totally consider your opinion, meanwhile 99% of people here seem to agree that self escrowing is not something you should do, or is not something good, i don´t see anyone giving quickseller positive trust because he did self escrow, have you?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:31:18 AM

On the other hand he could have scammed many bitcoins but he did not! i not defending self escrow  but still he did wrong but not scammed by taking large ammounts of bitcoins!
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:03:04 PM

Cut out the big words and legalese, you are just trying to distract from the real issue here. No extortion is taking place, you scammed people by pointing them to a supposedly independent escrow service, which was just you. Now, you can either return the extra amounts charged or not. It is stupid to talk about libel regarding anonymous usernames on forums. The only person who has misrepresented the facts here is you, quickseller. For a guy who made a name hunting scammers, you sure have fallen far.

"self escrow" does not exist. An escrow is an independent third party in a transaction. If one person is pretending to be two people in a three way trade, then it is obviously fraud.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:06:02 PM

Guys you miss still a big point here :

He maybe did escrow to himself thats not ok BUT he did NEVER scammed someone afik?!
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:18:36 PM

I've been on the fence on this issue for quite a while now, but I have to say that I'm towards QS now. If the buyer decides that he trusts the seller's alt as the escrow, then I (personally) don't see any problem with that trade. I may be wrong. But that's how I see it.

TF's words also made me start to lean towards QS.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:42:09 PM

Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?

I'm trying to help him.  He said he would pay back those he scammed, but he doesn't seem to have a list.

Hopefully those that were scammed will see my thread and get their escrow fees back.   No one can "scam the scammmer" because they need to provide a reference thread, and we'll be able to see if QS or his alts were involved.

If no one responds, no harm done.  I won't pursue it any further.  Smiley

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:45:23 PM

Oh god the fucking drama between you women on here is priceless

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:47:29 PM

Oh god the fucking drama between you women on here is priceless

Welcome to Bitcointalk Shocked It is always like this in Bitcoin land.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: