Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for hard crash  (Read 2697 times)
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:44:44 AM

We will either bounce here or visit 210.

If down to 210 there will be NO long squeeze we will bottom there. In case of a long squeeze (seems like many bulls opened x5 and x10 longs at Bitstamp via btc.sx) we will break 200 like butter, probably to the 125-135 area.

I don't think we will bounce here because the resistance up to 246 is INSANE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:29:07 AM

I don't think a hard crash will happen although price can under 200$ for very short time and then to be over 200$ again just in hours.I am looking at long term results as still Bitcoin is too young to expect something big from it.No worries it will be in range of 230$ with little bit ups and downs.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:15:59 PM

Kwuckduck is one of the biggest Bitcoin losers out there; he sold at $10. He's still pissed about that, he missed the golden train.
Thats why he's making all this fud posts. I never seen a ''legendary'' member posting so much crap, it's better to remove him ore strip his fake status from him.

After recent talks with big investors

Which investors? You mean those from last week who moved $40+ million in the ecosystem?
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

I'm well prepared for crash to 200$ or even 180$. BUT, despite all the bad news I don't think Bitcoin would see less than 150$ this year. Market is strong enough to hold coins price over 150$ even in the worst case scenario.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:44:35 PM

I am prepared for hard crash to grab some BTC's if this happens as there is forecast since end of July but didn't take place yet.If somehow prices hit 180$ my order will get filled easily.But sincerely I don't see it happening.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:45:59 PM

BTCitcoin is most Superior coin than any other at the moment no coin can take place by adoption or acceptance so it is like dreaming with open eyes for this kind of hard crash it would never happen because it more stable than ever.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:00:01 PM

I think we will see even at 135$ soon all those who are not accepting and understanding the charts they will repent.They need to learn about market indicators and should be ready to buy some Bitcoins at low prices as this is going to happen very soon.I personally am waiting for that crash and have arranged some money for this to fill my orders.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:01:41 PM

I am also well prepared for this hard crash if that would happen than i will buy more coins at cheap price, in fact it is looking much hard to go price under $200.
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

I think we will see even at 135$ soon all those who are not accepting and understanding the charts they will repent.They need to learn about market indicators and should be ready to buy some Bitcoins at low prices as this is going to happen very soon.I personally am waiting for that crash and have arranged some money for this to fill my orders.

these are the same people who were calling for everyone to hold at $800, at $500, at $400, and now.  I've seen people insist they will hold even if price went to $0.  Now should these people be given ANY attention when saying these things?  No.

I agree, we have a LOT of room still to drop, and a lot of reason why we should drop.  Long term (maybe in a year from now?) things might brighten up, but the near term looks like were still in the downtrend.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

these are the same people who were calling for everyone to hold at $800, at $500, at $400, and now.  I've seen people insist they will hold even if price went to $0.  Now should these people be given ANY attention when saying these things?  No.

I agree, we have a LOT of room still to drop, and a lot of reason why we should drop.  Long term (maybe in a year from now?) things might brighten up, but the near term looks like were still in the downtrend.
Real question these people should ask themselves is not 'Why should BTC fall?' but 'Why should BTC rise?'.

If they have any brains left they would understand that after all it's said and done all these years, BTC has failed if we expect it to rally to 300 (lmao) due to Shitlevi ETF or halving (LMAO) or whatever stupid reason they may find.

I was a true BTC bull, I expected exponential growth, BTC is failed if it won't achieve this because this was what brought the other rallies in the first place.

Oh fuck it, I have so many things to say but it just does not worth it...

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:55:57 PM

I am also well prepared for this hard crash if that would happen than i will buy more coins at cheap price, in fact it is looking much hard to go price under $200.

i have always low buy orders open just in case a flash crash happens. it worked well for me at btc-e with its most recent flash crash. you just need a lot patience.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:09:51 PM

After recent talks with big investors and recent market movements I think it's safe to say we are looking at an incoming new big crash with lower lows.
Investors have given up hope on bit coin because one of its main promises was broken. Remember how bit coin would be resistent to somebody changing the rules?  Recent XT drama has shown us but coin cannot live up to that. Investors are cashing out and moving to superior crypto.
Market is feeling enormous selling pressure and is at a panic point.
Brace yourself for a steep downhill ride!

Aren't you that guy who sold his coins for $10?
g-unit

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:08:51 PM

Aren't you the guy who
If bitcoin goes back to $500 I'll break even

Cheesy

So I should take a permanent loss by selling instead of having patience? Instead of (now) waiting till less than 300 to break even? I can't wait to get more financial advice from you.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:22:15 PM

There is not any patent  parameter to predict any upcoming rise or drop in prices of Bitcoin.All are analysis which present always different indicators some of them come true and some don't.There is not any hard crash in near future be sure of this.20+/- is not major change.Have patience and let the Bitcoin to evolute and only time will tell where it goes.Ex.I am reading for months that Bitcoin is about to crash and didn't happen yet and same some people said it will reach to 1m $ nor this happened till today.
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:52:36 PM

After recent talks with big investors and recent market movements I think it's safe to say we are looking at an incoming new big crash with lower lows.
Investors have given up hope on bit coin because one of its main promises was broken. Remember how bit coin would be resistent to somebody changing the rules?  Recent XT drama has shown us but coin cannot live up to that. Investors are cashing out and moving to superior crypto.
Market is feeling enormous selling pressure and is at a panic point.
Brace yourself for a steep downhill ride!

Whether or not he sold early doesn't matter.

He's right, lots of the "benefits" of btc are not exactly what people (including myself) originally thought.  Not to mention there is stiff competition coming from mobile apps that essentially can do money transfers safer, and easier than using btc.  All the benefits are slowing becoming just the norm for other payment platforms.

The only people it really "benefits" are criminals who use things like ransomeware, and can demand payment in btc, so that there is no risk of chargebacks.
g-unit

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:55:39 PM

Aren't you the guy who
If bitcoin goes back to $500 I'll break even

Cheesy

So I should take a permanent loss by selling instead of having patience? Instead of (now) waiting till less than 300 to break even? I can't wait to get more financial advice from you.

Unlike many here, I do not offer financial advice.
Though I must point out that "take[ing] a permanent loss" vs. "having patience" is a false dichotomy.
"Having patience," as you put it, may lead you to *total* loss, which, judging by the way things are going, is the likely scenario.

In other, perhaps more accessible, words:
When aboard the Titanic, teh promenade deck tilting more than 40 degrees to the bow is *not* a cue to be patient.
No.  It's a sign that all is not well, a cue to GTFO or drown Undecided

I was being sarcastic about financial advice. Sure, that could happen, which is why you don't invest more than you can afford to lose. It's worth the risk for a potentially huge reward. All that is going on in the bitcoin infrastructure and all the VC money is enough for me not too worry. I see you're a troll anyway...2 posts.

The titanic is an irrelevant analogy.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:36:58 PM

Hard crash for what so funny when people are talking like that bitcoin is going to crash, it doesn't make sense it would crash just people thinking like that Tongue bitcoin has more bigger community and support than any other crypto currency and it is stable at $220-$240.
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:47:30 PM

For me I made my investment years ago, and it did me okay.  It's not a butterfly/fling thing.  I'm in a relationship with BTC (not wishing too sound weird), and will stick with it through thick and thin, even if that means $0, as dollars are not what I respect.

In fact I had a $100 bill that was given to me as part of a minor repayment several months ago, and I asked an American friend "do you want this?" because to me it looks like monopoly money.  He took it of course, but really I felt no loss.  I just asked that if he valued it then pay me back in nachos/beer/burritos or local food.  We shook hands on that, but if he had failed to come though, I still would have felt no loss at all.  Just glad I could convert into something material.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:55:13 PM

everything will crash,btc just a little,but stock market will really experience hard crash,btc will be traded low prices,that is all
crash will be when blockchain will stop to work from various reasons

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:39:00 AM

Just glad I could convert into something material.

Exactly one of the problems of bit coin.  It's a pain in the * to get something real for it because regular people that don't have relationships with virtual money realize it's worthless in real life.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: