Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Owner of IP address 73.225.159.251 is a hacker and tried to hack my account  (Read 6955 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:50:47 PM

Just change the email to another and add a much unpredictable secret question which is hard to guess.
and  dox the IP address for the people using it , i can see that it is distributed IP which is much easily provided by local LAN cables.
ip addresses can easily be faked, it isnt really definitive evidence.

THIS USER IS A SCAMMER! I will not be posting any evidence yet. I am in communication with someone helping properly format all of this info.
whatever evidence you post should be absolutely solid, i doubt wardrick would give access to that email account if he had something to hide.

He can simple try to hack his account and staging all this scene. Who knows? It is just an assumption like yours @Wardrick.
with the shit that's been happening on the forum these last few days, i really wouldnt be surprised. just more drama.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 05:51:15 PM

You just need to have Theymos or BadBear verify - should be very easy. Not a good idea to give anyone here your email login.
arara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:52:12 PM

So there is a chance that he really has been hacked.

Ir it is just the B plan, if I get caught I say I has been hacked so I won't be labeled as scammer Huh

Now how to know the truth?
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:52:12 PM

THIS USER IS A SCAMMER! I will not be posting any evidence yet. I am in communication with someone helping properly format all of this info.
whatever evidence you post should be absolutely solid, i doubt wardrick would give access to that email account is he had something to hide.
[/quote]

Trust me I know that. That is why I am working on how to properly format this evidence because the circumstancial evidence I had relied a lot on setting him up (Which he walked right fucking into) and watching how he replied. Based off his reactions I'm 100% certain I know who manages that account
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

Well then I ask either theymos or BadBear to confirm they authenticity of this email.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:56:26 PM

Trust me I know that. That is why I am working on how to properly format this evidence because the circumstancial evidence I had relied a lot on setting him up (Which he walked right fucking into) and watching how he replied. Based off his reactions I'm 100% certain I know who manages that account

I can't wait to see what more bullshit accusations are going to come out. You already tried to steal my email account (LOL).
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:57:03 PM

Well then I ask either theymos or BadBear to confirm they authenticity of this email.

The problem is not the email, the problem is the 'hack attempt'. Can you explain why did you change 3 times your forum password?

Today at 04:40:07 PM - Wardrick - password changed
Today at 04:35:53 PM - Wardrick - password reset via email
Today at 04:01:30 PM - Wardrick - password changed

You are free to don't reply.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:59:02 PM

I can't wait to see what more bullshit accusations are going to come out. You already tried to steal my email account (LOL).

You could accuse me with that if nobody was watching you get set up from teamviewer
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

You could accuse me with that if nobody was watching you get set up from teamviewer

So they saw you change my email password? lol, you know I can reset that using my phone shithead.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:01:44 PM

So they saw you change my email password? lol, you know I can reset that using my phone shithead?

No they saw you walk right into the set-up I previously told them (Which there is also proof of cause I'm not a young "adult" like yourself) and then they watched you react exactly the way I suspected you would. I'll fill out a proper scam report when I can do more than talk shit. I'm just letting everyone know you are busted before I risk you getting out of this and not being doxed.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:03:52 PM

No they saw you walk right into the set-up I previously told them (Which there is also proof of cause I'm not a young "adult" like yourself) and then they watched you react exactly the way I suspected you would.

The trap that involves you stealing my spare email account? lol wtf man ur weird. You ain't making friends here. Now you want to attack me too? are you tspacepilot?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

So they saw you change my email password? lol, you know I can reset that using my phone shithead?

No they saw you walk right into the set-up I previously told them (Which there is also proof of cause I'm not a young "adult" like yourself) and then they watched you react exactly the way I suspected you would. I'll fill out a proper scam report when I can do more than talk shit. I'm just letting everyone know you are busted before I risk you getting out of this and not being doxed.
youre going to have to say who "them" is, from the way youre wording your posts and with the knowledge that you are not the original owner of that account, im inclined to think that youre trolling. you could be right, but youre keeping what youre saying so vague and just saying "OMG WARDRICK IS SCAMMER." exactly where did he scam? how much did he scam user x for? when?

also iirc wardrick's identity is known to some of the people on here. that is, if the person posting from the account is the same as the original owner of the account. not saying i think its been hacked, but its just a possibility.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

youre going to have to say who "them" is, from the way youre wording your posts and with the knowledge that you are not the original owner of that account, im inclined to think that youre trolling. you could be right, but youre keeping what youre saying so vague and just saying "OMG WARDRICK IS SCAMMER." exactly where did he scam? how much did he scam user x for? when?

also iirc wardrick's identity is known to some of the people on here.

I don't think he scammed anyone off this account. I've had circumstantial evidence linking him to another account as I said and now I believe I have solidified that. Scam report in a few days or you'll know I was wrong. I wouldn't post if I didn't have evidence I believed.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:09:17 PM

I don't think he scammed anyone off this account. I've had circumstantial evidence linking him to another account as I said and now I believe I have solidified that. Scam report in a few days or you'll know I was wrong. I wouldn't post if I didn't have evidence I believed.

I have other accounts here I don't deny that. Which do you think are mine? Smiley

And who is this "DT level 1" witness you speak of?

Never a day on bitcointalk without some annoying asshat attacking you and hacking you.

And if you don't change the email account password back I'm going to give you negative.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

if you have "solid evidence" why are you stalling? also, "i did this and he reacted this way" or "he types like this guy here and here and sometimes here" isnt really evidence.

I'll fill out a proper scam report when I can do more than talk shit.
so, if you can only talk shit right now, do you actually have evidence? if i were in your position and actually had evidence, i would be posting that, not trying to win a dick waving contest on a forum.

I have other accounts here I don't deny that. Which do you think are mine? Smiley

Never a day on bitcointalk without some annoying asshat attacking you and hacking you.

And if you don't change the email account password back I'm going to give you negative.
i didnt see him specify a depth 1 DT user, correct me if im wrong.

but to whoever does currently own shadow_runner, that would be theft of his email account (which can be recovered i assume) if you do not turn the account back over.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:13:31 PM

They will chime in on the scam report I open after I hear what theymos/badbear responds about the email & IP.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:14:25 PM

if you have "solid evidence" why are you stalling? also, "i did this and he reacted this way" or "he types like this guy here and here and sometimes here" isnt really evidence.

I'll fill out a proper scam report when I can do more than talk shit.
so, if you can only talk shit right now, do you actually have evidence? if i were in your position and actually had evidence, i would be posting that, not trying to win a dick waving contest on a forum.

Then fuck off if that's what you would do. If you had CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence like I said you would let the case build until it's solid. That is that
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:16:18 PM

They will chime in on the scam report I open after I hear what theymos/badbear responds about the email & IP.

Oh but I'm not hiding lol my real name is only in my username. You had access to the email account you know the IP is legit, I don't even know why you care so much, is it your friends IP address or something?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:16:36 PM

Then fuck off if that's what you would do
man you seem really angry for someone whos confident enough to talk this much shit. after that im going to go ahead and assume youre trolling. thread isnt worth the attention.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:18:11 PM

Then fuck off if that's what you would do. If you had CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence like I said you would let the case build until it's solid. That is that

even if you have proof and such things you should give him his mail account back.

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: