Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Owner of IP address 73.225.159.251 is a hacker and tried to hack my account  (Read 6955 times)
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Then fuck off if that's what you would do. If you had CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence like I said you would let the case build until it's solid. That is that

even if you have proof and such things you should give him his mail account back.

Yes Shadow, you need to either publicly explain why you think it's OK to steal my account or give it back. I asked you nicely privately but now it seems you want to make this a public matter. I don't care much about the email account, you can keep it if you give me the real reason as to why you took it. If you don't want to do that, give it back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

Then fuck off if that's what you would do. If you had CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence like I said you would let the case build until it's solid. That is that

I believe I have solidified that

do you see the contradiction here? im out of this thread, too much shit lately with the QS debacle.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:28:57 PM

even if you have proof and such things you should give him his mail account back.

Read the thread. Read it again. Now you probably saw that I had someone on teamviewer watch this happen. He never gave up email access to start. Just because I'm not posting evidence doesn't mean a thing. I'll complete this and only post as little evidence as needed. He still doesn't know how I caught onto him and is trying to bullshit his way through this thread hoping you guys don't read the previous pages.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:32:10 PM

Read the thread. Read it again. Now you probably saw that I had someone on teamviewer watch this happen. He never gave up email access to start. Just because I'm not posting evidence doesn't mean a thing. I'll complete this and only post as little evidence as needed. He still doesn't know how I caught onto him and is trying to bullshit his way through this thread hoping you guys don't read the previous pages.

well i have read the thread.
i am not sure about your results and looking forward to see them (but as you said that will take a few days).

so you are saying you dont have access to his mail account? yes or no?
if you have it: you need to give it back. that simple...

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:32:25 PM

He never gave up email access to start.

Nope I immediately changed the accounts password and gave it to you. I still have the change password screen open and a confirmation that it was indeed changed, along with the PM of me sending it to you.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:39:27 PM

Roll Eyes Now his account actually was compromised because he posted that link. I locked it for now.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:42:59 PM

Roll Eyes Now his account actually was compromised because he posted that link. I locked it for now.

what about Wardrick's name disappearing from DT for some time for some people only, as reported in the tspacepilot's topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129059.msg12408773#msg12408773

Any idea about what happened?
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:49:19 PM

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THIS.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:53:23 PM

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THIS. Didn't realize the account was taken over at the time.

It doesn't actually mean that you were talking to the hacker. The account might be compromised once he posted the screenshot, meaning he posted the thread and very possibly the hacker may not have posted anything with the account, but he certainly was able to change the password.

He got "user does not exist" same as I did may be because someone already did it before him.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:54:50 PM

Timeline (UTC):
04:00 Failed attempts to guess Wardrick's secret answer
16:31 This post
16:35 Wardrick's password reset using the code in the screenshot and an IP that Wardrick has never used

Shadow_Runner: Do you have the @gmail address? That's not Wardrick's actual email.

what about Wardrick's name disappearing from DT for some time for some people only, as reported in the tspacepilot's topic:

Nothing I did. Probably someone changed his trust list temporarily, and the change was cached for some people.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

Timeline (UTC):
16:35 Wardrick's password reset using the code in the screenshot and an IP that Wardrick has never used

Shadow_Runner: Do you have the @gmail address? That's not Wardrick's actual email.

Nothing I did. Probably someone changed his trust list temporarily, and the change was cached for some people.

No that was not the email I was given. The yahoo
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:57:51 PM

Timeline (UTC):

So :

Today at 04:40:07 PM - Wardrick - password changed                   not Wardrick
Today at 04:35:53 PM - Wardrick - password reset via email    not  Wardrick
Today at 04:01:30 PM - Wardrick - password changed                  real Wardrick
Shankara

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:58:09 PM

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THIS. Didn't realize the account was taken over at the time.

It doesn't actually mean that you were talking to the hacker. The account might be compromised once he posted the screenshot, meaning he posted the thread and very possibly the hacker may not have posted anything with the account, but he certainly was able to change the password.

He got "user does not exist" same as I did may be because someone already did it before him.

Maybe you got the user does not exist because someone reset the password before you clicked the link, making it invalid for others that try to use it.

Theymos himself that his account has been compromised because the link has been posted, and his password has been reset shortly after his thread was created.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

Timeline (UTC):

At 04:39:04 PM He posted :
LOL! It doesn't work, it says "user does not exist".

So, it might be him, may be used a different IP? Trying to check if he could reset the password without being logged in to an account?

Problem is that the password was reset. It's quite amazing that a hero member would post a clear link to reset his password.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:10:51 PM

-snip-
Problem is that the password was reset. It's quite amazing that a hero member would post a clear link to reset his password.

Sadly bad security practices are not uncommon here.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
dacueba

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:12:34 PM

Timeline (UTC):

At 04:39:04 PM He posted :
LOL! It doesn't work, it says "user does not exist".

So, it might be him, may be used a different IP? Trying to check if he could reset the password without being logged in to an account?

as someone already said: there is a chance the Wardrick faked his account being hacked because he wanted everyone think that tspacepilot tried to hack his account, so if it was proven false, then he would not be accused of being a scammer

there are rumors that Wardrick may have been hacked since some time ago, because he was not active for several months then returned after the database has been compromised
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

-snip-
as someone already said: there is a chance the Wardrick faked his account being hacked because he wanted everyone think that tspacepilot tried to hack his account, so if it was proven false, then he would not be accused of being a scammer

there are rumors that Wardrick may have been hacked since some time ago, because he was not active for several months then returned after the database has been compromised

Would you wait 4 minutes and risk losing your account?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:24:20 PM

That might also be possible. I'm looking into that.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:03:44 PM

That might also be possible. I'm looking into that.

This is what I believe and am trying to prove. Please PM me theymos edit: nevermind just responded to your message
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:25:36 PM

Can I have my negative trust removed removed from Wardrick, it serves no purpose especially if his account is hacked

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: