Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26593 times)
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:26:04 PM

Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.

There is no investment plan.. I have pulled the service..

Anyone wanting to make more profit can do it on there own..

Payments are on hold until ebay items are paid for.  Already had 1 time waster buy then not pay and have to relist.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.

Payments are on hold until ebay items are paid for.  Already had 1 time waster buy then not pay and have to relist.
Which items are you selling? Can we see the listings?

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:33:24 PM

Iphone & Ipad.  Have already posted links previous
Krunox

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

Iphone & Ipad.  Have already posted links previous
Are you sure? Because I've read through your posts history and I cannot find any link to your eBay listing(s). Undecided
Also, can you prove that you really have the iPhone and iPad that you mentioned?

I really hope this is not just another excusespromises.

Because I...
Quote from: Growing Up (Sloane's Song)
Put in so many hours, and I just want the outcome

#stillwaiting
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:27:00 PM

I'm still waiting for payment.Better be true what you're saying.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

I'm still waiting for payment.Better be true what you're saying.
Me too... I hope that we will get our payments soon
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:16:52 PM

I am losing the last hope friends. But still hope
Admin, don't disappoint us, pls...  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:31:54 PM

Why don't you go ahead and post the links again, just for reference?
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

There is no good news, you gave money for a man to gamble, the man now lose.

this site is now listed as SCAM at rychallenge bitcointalk monitor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

But here is what you have listed me as for the record

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

You're in the scam list until you pay those people back

When you do, then you will not be considered a scammer

Right now you are considered a scammer
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:02:46 PM

I am still waiting also.
Shyvana

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:14:31 PM

I am still waiting also.

I wouldnt wait too long if they been offline for awhile now.

the fact they went offline should be a sign of not getting any returns back.
Skarner

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:40:27 AM

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

you know that this person is pretty much long gone right lol.

anyone who did play with their game should of known to accept their loss..
Sona

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:48:43 AM

you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

then again I dont think you care much.
Theo Lewis

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:13:11 AM

Still waiting to get back my 0.2 BTC!
I've had a chat with PrimeGlich ealier in PM, he seemed to be a honest guy so I hope he'll prove he is
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:55:43 PM

@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:05:42 PM

Prime..

Usually monitors stick such programs to "on hold" status before the scam accusation (usually 48 hours max).
You may do the same, have a good day.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

Yet I'm still waiting here.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:38:13 PM

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i dont want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 05:46:19 PM

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i don’t want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

Monday Is the earliest I can arrange to meet a contact from local bitcoins, He is in my city and dose cash transactions face to face.

Every investment will be returned. Exact amount sent returned. You have to understand there is no profit now dew to the loss explained.
But be assured when I have cleared the debt and fund the hot wallet again and start rolling I will be providing a % to the people who have had to wait..

I will have a look into the forum escrow system, But there may be no need as Items have bids.  I have looked back and saw that I never posted the links this was a mistake on my part but as the items only have a day to go I am not risking someone placing "false" bits on them as I have already re listed dew to time wasters.

Thanks

Prime.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: