Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )  (Read 26593 times)
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:50:42 PM

It is a welcome idea but i will like to note it here because you did not mention about it, make sure that every investors receive part of their payment on Monday since the fund cannot pay everybody try that nobody is left without receiving part of their investment.

melisande

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:05:53 PM

@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

then again I dont think you care much.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i don’t want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

Monday Is the earliest I can arrange to meet a contact from local bitcoins, He is in my city and dose cash transactions face to face.

Every investment will be returned. Exact amount sent returned. You have to understand there is no profit now dew to the loss explained.
But be assured when I have cleared the debt and fund the hot wallet again and start rolling I will be providing a % to the people who have had to wait..

I will have a look into the forum escrow system, But there may be no need as Items have bids.  I have looked back and saw that I never posted the links this was a mistake on my part but as the items only have a day to go I am not risking someone placing "false" bits on them as I have already re listed dew to time wasters.

Thanks

Prime.

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

I will be happy to receive my fund back but as a point of reference https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Thank you in advance.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:08:01 AM

@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i don’t want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

Monday Is the earliest I can arrange to meet a contact from local bitcoins, He is in my city and dose cash transactions face to face.

Every investment will be returned. Exact amount sent returned. You have to understand there is no profit now dew to the loss explained.
But be assured when I have cleared the debt and fund the hot wallet again and start rolling I will be providing a % to the people who have had to wait..

I will have a look into the forum escrow system, But there may be no need as Items have bids.  I have looked back and saw that I never posted the links this was a mistake on my part but as the items only have a day to go I am not risking someone placing "false" bits on them as I have already re listed dew to time wasters.

Thanks

Prime.

I am just wondering why dont you use your script and winning strategy on primedice and increase that 0.7 BTC so that you can pay us all alot sooner? Better yet maybe provide us some interest as we have been waiting for so long for the payment?
PrimeGlitch (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:06:09 AM

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

I am just wondering why dont you use your script and winning strategy on primedice and increase that 0.7 BTC so that you can pay us all alot sooner? Better yet maybe provide us some interest as we have been waiting for so long for the payment?

Like I have said I want to pay the debt back first before I start on the bot again. I think that's only fair. Would not be very professional of me to start betting funds that are bookmarked to be returned to customers,

Once the outstanding balance is paid then I will see about starting up again. Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:46:23 AM

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

Like I have said I want to pay the debt back first before I start on the bot again. I think that's only fair. Would not be very professional of me to start betting funds that are bookmarked to be returned to customers,

Once the outstanding balance is paid then I will see about starting up again. Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is.
thanks for the update
I have invested 0.06 btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/cf5931ad1a70bb7c1a3132056f2c177b5e734432ea196337b7c87d9e2b292c7a
melisande

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:45:57 AM

Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is. We are still interested and we shall be more interested if you can actually pay the debt because this will proof your sincerity and you will gain more ground especially from people that only follow this thread without posting anything.

I invested 0.30 btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:39:59 AM

IF you pay what you have to pay,I'm absolutely sure people will be keen on making another investments.You just have to put yourself as a person who is willing to sort things out in a manner that is helping people.

PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 08:34:22 AM

IF you pay what you have to pay,I'm absolutely sure people will be keen on making another investments.You just have to put yourself as a person who is willing to sort things out in a manner that is helping people.

I am doing my best to get the funds together as quickly as possible,
And I can Guarantee!! that all the debt will be cleared. I won't leave investors hanging.

Prime

Theo Lewis

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:05:06 AM

I am doing my best to get the funds together as quickly as possible,
And I can Guarantee!! that all the debt will be cleared. I won't leave investors hanging.

Prime

Sounds good!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:24:27 AM

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

I will be happy to receive my fund back but as a point of reference https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Thank you in advance.

Same here just for point of reference, I hope you have your list with you with the rest who have invested.
Here is mine, Txid :8aa91ff8c8d07a8b73abc20fb65036ba0d14b515fd9aaf9b3927794cdcef70bd
and retrun btc address: 1KvCh8JCoTRRRy6QMyC3iYWiavbg58df4F
Thanks.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:03:07 AM

All investors should remain calm as the OP have promised Monday and i sincerely wish he did not come up with any excuse but he should just become a hero by paying.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:20:14 PM

The op is really promisng,I hope he will continue be so willing to sort this issue.I think all will be glad for waiting.Let's see.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

ok I'll wait until Monday It's not a problem
op you can make a public list of all members waiting payments?
thehybrid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:11:22 AM

so what happens after monday and he doesnt sign on lol.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:15:55 AM

Lol.. if he wanna do that, you wont see him sign on last few week. Seriously he can just forever sign off and scam his investor. But why he dont do that yet..  Undecided

graywire

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:59:21 AM

i think the fact that he actually responds to his thread is a good sign you`ll get btc back.
PrimeGlitch (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:33:01 AM

Lol.. if he wanna do that, you wont see him sign on last few week. Seriously he can just forever sign off and scam his investor. But why he dont do that yet..  Undecided

I would never think of scamming anyone. Plus that would put me out of business you can't build a reputation on the back of scamming people.

I am here every day on the forum. and I look forward to making some happy members here on monday when I collect my coins and clear some of the debt.

Thanks.
Prime.
freakey

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:58:28 AM

I would never think of scamming anyone. Plus that would put me out of business you can't build a reputation on the back of scamming people.

I am here every day on the forum. and I look forward to making some happy members here on monday when I collect my coins and clear some of the debt.

Thanks.
Prime.

Some people are just speaking from experience, dont take it too personal lol.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:06:02 AM

Thanks.
Prime.

Some people are just speaking from experience, dont take it too personal lol.

You are very correct freakey he should not be distracted but he should also do everything that is possible to pay the investors on Monday because people will be highly disappointed if he should come up with any excuse at this time.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

So the last news are that Prime will buy 0.7BTC on monday and then he will pay us?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: